Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:38 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"Well if what he said is true then thats just his ten year old cootie filled brain talking.", she said and laughed, "So whats his best form?", she asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 pm
Desmund shrunk down into his chair and went back to drinking from the blood pack "awwwwww being talked about as if im not even here, what a lovely feeling"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Belle laughed as she stood up and moved next to Toni. "His best form? The twenty year old. I mean, right now he's cute, but when he's twenty..." Belle shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Desmund began to humm and chimmed perrrrrrrrrrrrveeeerrrrrrt"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:44 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni laughed, "Hmmmm...he is cute right now. Ill agree with that. But i cant give you my opinion about his 20 year old form.", she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 pm
Belle looked over at Desmund. "Oh stop." She looked back at Toni. "I would say I could help you there, but he never does anything for me. Even though he should. Who just got him blood?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:55 pm
"oh what are you complaining about now? i let you stay at my faboulus mansion and you complain that i dont do anything for you? your not just a pervert but a spoiled one at that" he began to laugh and smiled innocently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Belle pointed at Desmund as she spoke. "You better watch it boy." She put her hand down. "I will be a pervert if you aren't nice." She smirked as she spoke.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm
"well that was rather bold for someone claiming to be pure. don't make me take out a restraining order against you....again" Desmund yawned and sat back in his chair tilting back slightly "so what exactly did you want me to do anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Belle rolled her eyes. "When did you ever put out a restraining order against me? You're a liar. And I never said I was pure." She sighed and spoke again. "Anyways, I wanted you to show our werewolf friend your twenty year old form."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 pm
"sorry you know that I only do that in battle or when dealing with adults and since this is neither I can't do it. thus is god's law" he began tilting back further on the chair rocking back and forth  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Belle sighed and looked at Toni. "See. I told you he never did anything for me...Other than letting me stay here." She looked at Desmund. "Happy? Or should I mention how you're a very gracious man...boy...whatever, or some other mumbo jumbo?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 pm
"well you could mention how im a caring and nurturing god who is responsible for all the joy and prosperity we enjoy now"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 pm
Belle looked at Toni and pointer at Demund. "What he said." She smiled before looking back at Desmund. "Why repeat it when the way you said it was perfect." She was picking on him, but sounded completely serious.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 am
"Properly Executioned? If you would'nt have sent one of your best assassin, a man who would kill himself if he failed the mission a man who had no reason or would just ignore his own beliefs if it interfered with the mission. Then maybe they wouldn't be in such a corner. They were left with no home, no safety and no one to protect them. Damnit Yoshi they're are still pups themselves." Sovereign sighed. "Young one, where is the Vampire Kings location, I wish to see this personally. Yoshi gather your best warriors." He pulled out his cell phone and sent a text out. "Three of mine are on the way."

Shawn grabbed Emily by her shoulders and shook her, trying to get some sense into her. "Love look at me, this is no time to be self loathing. I understand how you feel, its my fault to but we don't have the luxery to be kids any more." He said with a soft smile.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games