Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm
he caught the arrow. "You think you can hurt me with those fancy wings of yours? Right....Ami, has those too, they are as black as the underworld itself, she try's so hard to keep them hidden, she's even in denial about them, she is hurt so much by this world, she doesn't deserve this...." he paused "Now if you'll excuse me, I have my wedding to prepare for, and with my bride sleeping i have more time to get her something nice." and he dissapeared in a black hole in the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
~ DANTE ~ ~ ERAGON~ ~SERRINIA~
she growled and tried to keep herself from whimpering since her wings were still feeling like they were on fire. everytime it happened it was around- she flinched inwardly. everytime she was around a demon.

"bingo." her sister said, looking at her.

wait Dante was a demon also the why would?

"maybe their family was the one?" she said bluntly, her transparent figure glaring at the demonic woman.

then wouldn't that be-? damn! her wings were quivering with pain but she kept aloft, then SHE was the one she had to-?!

"right again." her sister muttered, touching the quivering wings. "they are supposed to do that when your around one you shouldn't get near, Dante wouldn't hurt you and he isn't of that family, on the other hand.." she turned her head and kept it at that.

yea she almost forgot on how she'd die.. it made her wanna cry that she had to leave Dante and Eragon, both were like family to her but Dante more than that and she didn't want to pain him.. it had to be so soon also, she wouldn't even get a chance to say good-bye either.. if only she could find a way to stop it from happening, to stop it from breaking more than just Dante's heart, butAmi's also from what she saw, ven... she didn't want to remeber how she'd get into it..almost everyone she knew then would be into it, most go unscathed but others would either be scarred or seriously injured or.. dead..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm
(Did anybody notice that Ami was carried off and no one went after her? XD lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm
(uh i thought Serrinia was still trying to keep her away XD since it didn't say of anything of her being taken back)  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm
(yea it did read i think two of my posts ago, okay?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm
(hehe alright, it didn't say an action and usually you have a description when someone does an action but heck i'm a full fledged writer, i never take the small hint unless they say an action XD )

User ImageUser Image
~ DANTE ~ ~ ERAGON~ ~SERRINIA~

'damnit...' was the only thought coursing through her mind. 'damnitdamnitdamnitDAMNIT!!' damn how could she let him pass so easily, must've been because of her thoughts, damn she was worrying of their safty later that she let this pass by! she sighed and flew off somewhere, she couldn't bear to see Eragons face, she couldn't... and she couldn't bear to tell them of what will happen or even tell them good bye she was that sad..

Eragon gaped as Serrinia sped off somewhere, was she.. afraid to see him? had to.. he looked to his brother who was already in a full sprint to where she was. in which he followed without thinking twice.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 am
( Cool, another full fledged writer like i am! No wonder this RP is so awesome! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 am
(i know right?! biggrin )  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 am
Ami was still unable to move, she couldn't open her eyes either, she needed to contact someone, she began to use telepathic waves to communicate.Eragon, Eragon, can you hear me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:01 am
Eragon stopped immediatly at the voice. Ami?.. he sent back to the voice.

Dante stopped when he noiced his brother in somewhat of a surprise. "whats wrong?" he asked, walking clored to him with a little worry.

Eragon smile to his brother and looked down. "its Ami shes trying to tell me something, go on alright? and tell Serrinia it wasn't her fault and.." he handed a note to him. "maybe she needs to read it than hear it from someone else." he smiled again.

Dante nodded and took the envelope. "Alright i'll make sure she gets it" then he started on his sprint again towar where they saw Serrinia land  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Eragon! Thank god, i was able to reach you, please you have to help me! My mother is going to make me...marry...Ka. she was cut off. Ami was able to open her eyes and she saw she was in a silky black and red bedroom, Kazuka came through the door and layed next to Ami, she tried to move but..she was shackled down. "I will make you fall in love with me." he said. "In your dreams, Kazuka." she snarled at him. He kissed her and a black liquid ran down the side of her cheek, he let go of her. "Ami, Do you love me?" he asked stroking her hair. "Yes, I love you Kazuka." Said Ami with a romantic voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm
(this is long so i had to speed it up so if its not understandable just read the bottom)
Ami!! AMI where the heck are you? AMI!! he cussed when the connection was broken off he had to find his brother! Dante was the only few that could make a portal to hell... he ran off towards where his borther dissapeared..

Dante looked around and spotted Serrinia sitting by herself, looking like she was talking to herself.

"i understand that, Arianna, i- just don't know how to tell them.." she whispered but loud enough for Dante to hear. what was she meaning..?

"i don't know how to tell them good-bye, forever.." she seemed to choke on the words.

he flinched but held back the urge to run. good-bye? she wasn't making any sense! "Serrinia?.." he asked silently, looking to her and walking slowly her way.

She flinched and looked towards him with a few tears. "you heard didn't you?"

he nodded and held her close for a moment. "what do you mean good-bye?" he asked

she turned her head. "i know when my death is, Dante, i know when everyone will, mine is gonna be sooner than i thought.." she leaned into the embrace. "I'm afraid of Eragon, he might go in over his head, it was a maybe since it stopped before it went through his heart.."

"through his- Serrinia your not making any sense! you dying this yound? you can't!" he shook her violently.

"Dante i can't explain too well its just..." she looked as Eragon came running towards them.

"Ami! shes in danger! we gotta go NOW!" he shouted, quickly tunning at Serrinia and hugging her. "i don't care if you suceeded or not! we need you, your like family to me! like the sister i never had! we need you and so does Ami!" he begged, looking to her with desperation in his eyes.

Serrinia looked into the eyes and gave a thin line on her lips. she had to tell him. "Eragon i understand that... I will help alright its just.." she looked to him. "i guess i should just say it now. after this.. i won't be able to see you two, ever again..." she stated, hugging both before kissing them, Eragon on his cheek and Dante on his lips. "we need to go.." she stated, her wings glistening while her determined eyes blazed.

Dante and Eragon both wanted to ask more questions to ask and wanted to know exactly WHY she said it but they knew it wasn't the time, Dante opened a portal to the area where they knew they were, he couldn't be exact where they were but he knew the region.

they all walked into the portal with no expression.

Serrinia stopped for a moment and looked back to where everyone else was. she gave a distinct call that only would be translated in their minds, it was a call to arms and it gave the location ot the portal. she smiled as she sent it to everyone gathered around the area she was moments before and finally walked through the poral  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:29 pm
"Ami, are you ready yet? Its almost time.." Her mother walked in and saw her daughter. "Oh, Ameratsu, you look so beautiful..The beautiful bride." Her mother was fixing Ami's hair. "So, have you changed your mind, about what you really are and why you deserve everything good?" her mother spoke up. "Yes, mother, and i will spend my glorious days with Kazuka, the love of my life." Ami said. "Now your finished, it's time for the biggest day of your life, Your eighteenth birthday and your wedding, let's go the music has started." And Ami and her mother walked out of the room and headed down the altar. The music played as Ami's father walked her down the altar, Kazuka was waiting at the Main altar with his hand streached out, Ami took his hand and steped on the main altar.........

User Image (This is Ami)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm
"shes not the only one that can be ported."claw woke up and said"kazumi,u R lucky that u r born from wolves and cats."cruel nodded.she openned a portal at the house that they were in.if u wanna come than go through this portal,i located their location,that black hole gave it up."kazumi says jumping in the portal.claw n cruel jumped in as well.when they arrived at the entrance they were amazed.her eyes changed color from pretty red to white silver.cruel looked at kazumi after the eye color changed and said"u always amazed me...kazumi."claw nodded.cruel broke open the door in his regular form."can u smell that,a love potion."claw exclaimed."oh dear."kazumi says worried."don't worry,ill protect u."cruel says.kazumi gave both of them a smile.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm
Serrinia noticed them and smiled. "glad of you three to join us.." she said, looking as Arianna finally materialized in front of the others but her transparentness still showed. "glad for you to drop by sis.." she muttered, throwing her hand through her sisters body to show she was a ghost.
User Image "you know already i'm just to help i can't do nothing more than assist. and you also know you not ready yet.." she said, almost magically she went into Serrinia
her eyes glowed for a moment and as her crystal wings grew longer a light surrounded her. when the light left she looked completly different her hair snowy white and her crystal wings had grown to three on each side making her seem like a angellic warrior princessUser Image "now your ready.." her sisters voice said in her mind.

Eragon and Dante looked halfway amazed as the transparent showed in front of them and went into Serrinia who looked like she literally WAS a warrior.

she looked to their open mouths and chuckled in a voice different from her usual one, soft and angellic. "alright if we are ready lets go." she stated, looking at the others to say they are  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games