Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
>> Kuroboshi Nishikada <<

"Just an old scar my father gave me is bugging me," Kuroboshi answered lightly as he lightly kissed her fingertips. "It's nothing to worry about."

User Image
"One second," Nightsong murmured lightly as he kissed her on the cheek. 'Nightengale, you freaking retard! That was confidential information that was supposed to stay between you, me and Pardonner!' he hissed inside his head.
'Oh, boohoo. You were getting on my nerves with the whole "I'm so confused on these feelings I have when I'm around Artemis". It was sickening so I had to get you two to admit your feelings for each other.' Nightengale retorted without hesitation.
'I hate you. You're so freaky. No idea why I created you in the first place.'
['Because I was your dangerously, fun-loving self and Pardonner was a wimp.'
'I love how you two talk about me lime I'm not here...'
'Shut up, Pardonner!' Pardonner let out a soft groan as Nightengale closed his eyes, drifting to sleep. Nightsong kissed Artemis on the forehead before laying on his back beside Artemis.
"Nightengale is asleep now."

{{Out Of Character: }}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

User Image

A R T E M I S   L I L I E  L O V E T T

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My game is pain, my pleasure is torture.

xxxxxxxxx
Artemis smiled as he kissed her, then waited, as he had his inner argument. When he kissed her again, she rolled over, and rested her head upon his chest. "Good." she muttered
Softly, running her hand up his chest.

Catherine looked worried, as she looked at him. "Are you sure love..?" she asked gently, still stroking his cheek.

xxxxxxxxxxx
My fun, gives you fright. And my love, gives you hate.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

"I'm sure," Kuroboshi answered lightly as he kissed the tips of Catherine's fingers. "I don't think it fully healed and so it gives me issues at random moments."

User Image
"That tickles," Nightsong snickered lightly as he wrapped one arm around Artemis as the other lightly stopped her hand from brushing against the skin on his chest. "I never knew that I had a ticklish spot."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image(( OCC:  ))

CATHERINE LOVETT
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄i▄▄▄▄▄▄
lalalalalalalaladoxxxyouxxxlovexxxmexxx?

Artemis grinned as he told her it tickled, and as he grabbed her hand, she pouted. "Awe.. But its fun tickling you!" she muttered, before she tried to wiggle her hand out from his grasp, kissing him on the lips tenderly.

Catherine nodded, as he said he was sure, as she let a soft blisful sigh escape her lips. She let her body relax against him, as her pale pink eyes stared up at him. "Do you think anymore people will be after you, i know your grandmother will not since i.. Burned her.. But what if more vampires get ahold of the dead ones and like bring them back or something?" she said, her expression becoming worried.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

"I'm sure more will come, but for now, I'm safe and I'm with you," Kuroboshi smiled as he lightly kissed her tenderly on the lips.

User Image
"I bet it is," Nightsong chuckled as he kissed her back, lightly intwining his fingers with hers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

CATHERINE LOVETT

Catherine smiled brightly into the kiss, as she moved her arms up and around his neck, kissing him gently. She shifted her positing so she was sitting on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist, as she continued to kiss him softly.

Artemis smiled an pulled back from the kiss slightly, moving her lips to his ear. "How about we hea home? Im getting hungry. And i need to make dinner.. Check on Twillah and Gage.." she whispered softly to him, before kissing his neck right below his jaw bone, and then standing up.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

Kuroboshi lightly wrapped his arm around her lower-mid-back area as the other arm went around her upperback, his hand lightly bracing her neck as he deepened the kiss. He wanted this moment to last forever, the memories of Reed and Catherine's eloping sessions and every kiss they'd ever shared running through his head as he kissed her the same way. He inwardly knew he could never be Reed even if he was his reincarnation, but he wanted to still be her lover.

User Image
"Right," Nightsong breathed sitting up as he brushed his fingers over his lips. His first kiss was given to a woman he barely even knew. He sighed contentedly although absentmindedly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

CATHERINE LOVETT

Catherine smiled into the kiss, pressing herself closer to him, memories running through her head. She was so happy she found this male, not because he was the reincarnation of reed, but because she knew he cared. She could stay here forever.

Artemis smiled slightly as she reached a hand to him, helping him up.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

"You won't hurt me emotionally, right?" Kuroboshi asked softly between kisses.

User Image
"Thanks," Nightsong smiled as he took her hand and pulled himself to his feet, stretching as he reached his feet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am

CATHERINE LOVETT

Catherine pulled back slightly, giving him a sweet smile. "I would never hurt you.. Physically or emotionally.." she muttered gently, before kissing him once more.

Artemis smiled gently, dropping his hand and turning on her heels. She moved gracefully towards a path that led into the forest, and eventually back to her house. She looked over her shoulder with her deep red
Gaze and smiled at Nightsong, waiting for him to follow.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

"That's nice to know," Kuroboshi chuckled softly, his fingers running through her silky long hair and deepening the kiss quite a bit.

User Image
Nightsong smiled softly as he followed after Artemis at a seemingly fast pace although it was just his regular fast and light steps. He brushed his fingers through his hair while softly humming to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:15 pm
Dantes_river

CATHERINE LOVETT

Catherine smiled gently before pulling away from the kiss, and just gazing into his eyes, moving her hand to run a finger through his smooth hair. "Kuroboshi.." she muttered gently, a smile tugging at her lips, as she ran a finger slowly down his face, jaw, neck, and then down his chest. "Such a unique name, for a unique person.." she muttered in an alluring voice, before kissing his neck gently and then sliding off his lap and onto the bed, laying down and looking at him with her light pink eyes, just taking it all in.

Artemis smirked as she picked up the pace, her graceful, delicate steps now turning into a sprint. Her moves were that of a skilled hunter, weaving through the trees and jumping over large rocks. She hadn't really ran in a while, and just looked at everything.. Usually, she was too focused on something else to really enjoy the green sight of the forest. A smile tugged at her lips as she reach the back yard and jumped in the air, doing a sort of graceful leap as her body hit the ground oce more, a giggle escaping he lips. She had did a roll, causing her to land on her back. Her deep red eyes stared up at the sky, a sly grin crossing her features, as she waited for the male to catch up. Her eyes fluttered closed, as the sound of the animals around filled her ears.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

"It's not as unique as you might think," Kuroboshi murmured softly as he sat down on the edge of the bed, his gaze never moving from Catherine's form until his hand lightly touched his shoulder. He could tell his shirt was sticking to his skin and it was starting to aggravate him.

User Image
"What took you so long?" Nightsong smiled leaning over Artemis with a mischievous smile. He wasn't planning on telling her how he'd beat her here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

CATHERINE LOVETT

Catherine smiled lightly as she watched him, his touch electrifying her skin, in a good way. She gave him a curious expression, as she saw his expression become agitated. "Hmm.. Annoyed by something..?" she murmured, her pale gaze shifting over his body, before resting upon his eyes once more.

Artemis' eyes flew open, and she quickly reached up, grabbing the male's shirt and pulling him to the ground, pinning him. "How did you get here so fast?!" her tone was curious, as her deep red eyes gazed down at his. She had not even seen him, and in all honesty, he had scared the crap out of her. "You scared me." she mumbled lowly, not breaking the gaze.

Little Broken Puppet

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games