Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 pm
*grins as she plays coy and swims off* *loves it when women play hard to get and coy!* wink *goes off to swim laps*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Heya Kits! -dame stands up partially and hugs her- I did! It's good to be back, I missed the bar. sad How have you been? Oh! I got you a little folkart cat figurine, I thought you might like it when I saw it. -smiles-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 pm
I've been pretty good. ^_^ Kind of busy, though. *laughs* Amy's staying with Karrie for a few days, so Thistle's been over to play with my pets a lot. I didn't think one more animal would take that much more time. rolleyes Oh, you brought something for me? Thank you! I didn't expect you to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm
Oh it's no problem, babe. I saw the cat and knew you were an artist so...I had to. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm
Thank you! *hugs Dame* I have to get home... I'll see you later.

*gets back out of the pool, collecting her sandals and towel. She waves to Rodenrock when he pauses for a moment, then gets Gwee from the pet spa and leaves Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm
-hugs her back- Night Kits. Sweet dreams! 4laugh -goes back to floating around-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm
*pauses to wave at her, watching her leave* Hm, guess she didn't want to race. xd Night Kits! *calls to her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm
*finishes laps then swims over to where dame is* Hiya... *eyes her* We met at the party last weekend...right?  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm
-looks at him strangely, taking in his features. Finally, recognition sets in- Oh, yeah we did. Though... -rubs her arm awkwardly- I can't remember your name... sweatdrop Heh...sorry, hon....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 pm
*laughs* It's okay, I don't remember your name either. *sticks out hand* Mine's Rod.  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 pm
-dame chuckles and shakes his hand- Rod, eh? Well I'm dame, putt'er there. -shakes his hand vigorously-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm
*laughs at her shake* Well, nice to met you again, Dame. *smiles*  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:23 pm
Same to you, Rod. -looks around for a second- Well...I hate to cut this short but I really should be heading back to the MW...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm
MW?...That's Most Wanted, right? As in the bar?  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 pm
Yup. You've heard of it? -stands up all the way, slowly making her way to the shallow end stairs-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games