Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm
Chron also knew that his bankai would have to be employed in order to stop Allie. "Okay then, be sure to stay back." He said as he threw his zanpakuto above his head and said, "Bankai!" Just then two zanpakutos with energy blades appeared and swirled around Chron. He then started charging Force energy in his hand then said to Allie, "Sorry but we have to end this now." Then he put his hand up facing Allie and released a massive Force push so large and powerful that he could push a building off its foundations towards Allie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 pm
The girl grinned an evil grin, her innocent nature long gone, thanks to the Hollows. The incoming attack was powerful indeed, but not unavoidable. Allie Flash-Stepped away from the danger.
"It's time I showed you pitiful Sereitei dogs something," she said, her zanpakuto poised dramatically. "Master Vel'Moc has gifted me with a new power!"
"Don't tell me you can use Bankai!" Akihime shrieked, not ceasing to cast spirit lances, her cumbersome aim becoming tighter and tighter. Soon, Allie would take a hit and go down.
"Bankai? Please! Hollows have something better, and they taught it to me!" Allie screamed back. She held her zanpakuto out, pointed right at Chron, the biggest threat to her at the moment. Flames began to whirl around her, becoming brighter and more intense with each moment that passed. He robes were soon burned off completely, but instead of bare flesh being revealed, white armor showed itself, covering her body like Hollows' bones.
"Gekido Komori-ka...Vorágine del Infierno!" A Hollow hole now appeared in the center of her chest, signifying that Allie had given up her heart. She roared like an animal, and flames ejected from every inch of her body. The roar was cut short, however, as one of Akihime's lances embedded itself in her body, entering the ribcage on the right, and piercing the clavicle on the left, leaving Allie's form impaled, twistedm and broken. Now was Chron's last chance.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am
"Hey, where are you going?" Kaizeloye trotted after Daisuke, ducking the barrel roll and the zanpakuto. He raised a claw, charging up a Cero to fire at the Jedi, when Maria's Kido hit him squarely in the back. Nearly bowled over, the Cero was still released, shooting through the air to hit a wall of the Shinohoshi. He glanced over his shoulder angrily to find the one responsible and used Sonido to appear behind the Soul Reaper, striking down with his claws.

Maria squeaked again at the sound of the them passing above her. She bent her knees and removed her zanpakuto from under her arm, bracing it as she held it above her head in a block.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 am
Chron wasted no time as he generated a Force energy ball and since he was in bankai mode it would be ten times stronger then the ones he generates while in shikai mode. He then released it and it went flying towards Allie and Chron hoped that this would finish off her quickly since she was long gone from ever coming back to the light.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm
Daisuke Flash-Stepped between Maria and Kaizeloye, and delivered a sharp kick to move the Hollow out of the way. He made some space, and held his zanpakuto out, the blade pointing down.
"Bankai," he said simply. After a release of spirit energy, his sword was gone, replaced by glowing gauntlets and greaves. "Yamato-Maru." He allowed himself to forget his sabre arts for the moment, and instead relied upon martial arts skill. He struck something that was part stance, part pose, readying himself for a counter-attack. "Kaizeloye! Would you like to know how this Bankai works?"

The energy within Chron's attack collided with Allie's armored body, creating a wide explosion. When the smoke cleared, there floated Allie, wounded, bleeding, and broken. The Hollow's armor began to flake off of her, and blood flowed freely from the ghastly wound made by Akihime. Allie's spiritual power failed her that instant, and she plummeted to the earth below, into the waiting arms of the Soul Reaper healers summoned by Akihime.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm
((I'm sorreh. Again. lol. =O ))

Kaizeloye stumbled a bit after the blow, righting himself this time was a little harder than before. He cocked his head to the side, interested now. "Well, only if you want to. But know that if you do, I'll try to match you." His bi-colored eyes gleamed at the chance to try out more of his Arrancar abilities.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm
Daisuke smiled in spite of himself.
"Yamato-Maru. Perfect order," he began, "it siphons the spiritual energy of everyone within its effective range, and redistributes it, so that all combatants are on equal ground, and forced to rely on skill, rather than power. However, this advantage comes at the expense of my weapon. I have to fight hand to hand, or I can't fight at all." He flexed his fingers and wrists, loosening up for battle, and then clapped his hands forcefully together. The next thing he experienced was a huge boost in power. He gasped, having underestimated the amount of spiritual energy between the three combatants. Either Kaizeloye was much more powerful than he...or Maria was much more powerful than both of them. He struck a defensive, loose stance, preparing for a wide range of attacks, and waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm
"Interesting, that's the first bankai I've heard that forces the user to fight under conditions." Kaizeloye shrugged unconcernedly. He glanced back at the Soul Reaper behind him. "Two against one. I'd say that's even enough." Pressing the tips of his fingers together, he drew blood from each of them, then held his hands vertically down, allowing the drops to harden at the ends. His eyes raised up as he smiled. Then he used Sonido to appear in front of Daisuke, pulling his hands apart before lashing out with one fist.

Maria was puzzled for a moment before rushing off after Kaizeloye, intent on attacking once the first blows were traded.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm
Daisuke raised an arm in turn, and stopped the blow. He examined the solidified blood at the Hollow's fingertips.
"That's an interesting new ability of yours, Kaizeloye," he complimented. Daisuke thrust against his adversary, and counterattacked with a series of quick jabs, intending to end the assault in an almighty heel drop. As he moved closer to the Arrancar, he began to speak calmly in a voice that belied his furious attacking drive.
"You don't really want to serve Drekovec, do you...? I can sense adversity within the Espada."

The Soul Reapers and Jedi were too late; Drekovec moved the Shinohoshi into position, aiming the great Kido cannon at the very heart of Sereitei. There was nothing to stop the weapon from firing. Drekovec raised his hand high, his lesser servants under the Espada awaiting the fall of the hand as a signal to use the cannon.

With the rogue Soul Reaper, Allie, finally incapacitated and out of the way, the first spiritual connection to the Shinohoshi was finally broken. Akihime led Chron towards the next fight. She removed her mask, and decided to circle the Shinohoshi itself until the rest of the team was ready to take on Drekovec with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 pm
"Thanks." Kaizeloye began to block the blows with his forearm. "Honestly? I don't really care about him, I just like messing around with Higlark. But you can't expect total cooperation with any of them." He laughed to himself, referring to the Espada as a whole. At one point he turned his arm slightly to the side so that Daisuke's attack glanced, presenting him with the opportunity to grab his wrist. He took a shuffling step forward, bringing his knee up hard at the Jedi's gut. "Besides, there's nothing else left for me."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 pm
Daisuke allowed himself to rotate with the momentum created by his last kick, and a thunderous sound filled the air as the palms of both his hands collided with Kaizeloye's rising knee.
"Nothing at all, Kai? What do you want out of life, after all? What do you seek to find?" Daisuke said, trying to provoke some thought from the young Arrancar. He spun in midair, and delivered a kick towards Kaizeloye's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm
Kaizeloye turned his body to lessen the blow's force, but still he grunted when it hit solidly. "You know, I've never thought of that. I've always liked watching humans react to violent situations though, if that counts. He lurched to the side, pivoting to swing one of his legs up at Daisuke. A small pain on his back distracted him from noticing if he'd hit the Jedi but it reminded him of his other enemy, so he whirled around as soon as his foot touched the ground again.

Maria had struck out with her zanpakuto while the Arrancar wasn't paying attention, and now she backed away as he turned his attacks on her, ducking and dodging, striking when she could.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 pm
Daisuke dodged the next blow easily, since Kaizeloye was distracted. He took advantage of the lapse, and aimed a heavy jab at the Arrancar's ribs. He scanned around for Maria, and saw that she was fending Kaizeloye off at breakneck speed. He hoped she'd last just a moment longer, and give him the chance he'd need.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 pm
Kaizeloye felt the hit on his side but chose to ignore the aching area. Using a small bit of the Force, he shoved the Maria back a few steps, then flicked one of his blood-hardened claws at her.

Not thinking, Maria batted at the flying object with the palm of her hand. She gasped at the stinging pain, shaking her hand back and forth wildly when it liquified. When it lessened somewhat, she looked up in time to see the Arrancar's elbow heading for her jaw. She brought her zanpakuto up vertically and braced the edge of it with the stinging hand a moment before it connected.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:44 am
((ugh not really sure what to do with my Jedi character and i've waited long enough for Quinton now iam controlling his character so the Higlark fight can continue))

Ryuusha took his battle stance when all of a sudden Higlark was gone only to appear behind him. Higlark charged his Force power to a high level then shot a powerful bolt of Force lightning at Ryuusha which sent him flying and crashing through one of the Seireitei buildings.

Getting up to see his battle partner Ryuusha crash into a building Kenzo then used Hirenkyaku to appear before Higlark. "Those were some cheap shots Arrancar. Now lets fight for real!" He said to Higlark as he materialized his bow then started firing arrows

Higlark kept using Sonido to avoid the arrows then sped closer to Kenzo to slice him with his zanpakuto.

Seeing that Higlark wanted a close fight he dis materialized his bow then activated his Seele Schneider. He parried Higlark's swipe then countered with a swipe of his own.

Higlark avoided the swipe and appeared behind Kenzo then used a Force energy ball attack to send him flying to the ground. As Kenzo crashed on the ground Higlark used Sonido to appear on the ground then said, "Come on Quincy! Is that the best you got? I don't see how it was the Quincys that brought down our race when you are no challenge at all!"  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff