Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
"Sure. Invite anybody you like. Hannah and I are making kind of a "Start to a new journey" ceremony thing." she replied. Kellan scoffed a bit at the statement of all Asians being smart. "That's just a stereotype. Not ALL Asians are smart. My cousins aren't the sharpest knives in the draw.In fact I suck at math. Like I actually failed math." she explained leaving out the part where she actually brought her F back up to a A. Kellan greeted the group of older students who had introduced themselves.

MOOD:__________ LOCATION:___________ OOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled. "Fantastic." She said. She glanced towards the Hufflepuff table and saw Jack talking to a blonde girl. She scrunched up her nose and turned away from the sight. She listened as Kellan talked about failing math and shrugged. "I was home schooled, until now so I never really had grades to go by." She ruffled her hair out of awkwardness.

OOC: I accidentally copied the wrong format Dx

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting and Talking
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood

Picture soon...

Mood: Excited, tired, hungry

Who am I with?: Ravenclaws
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draoran sat down excitedly at the Ravenclaw table, and spotted a couple other first years. He sat down next to some second years but didn't say anything. He waited for a while listening to the other students talk. He wondered when they saw their common rooms... He took his glasses off and put them in a case because his eyes were hurting.

Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin
User Image
((OOC.... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:58 pm
Jamesina Machlachlan
Ravenclaw First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James bounded over to the Ravenclaw table. Her father would be so proud of her. Then again, pride was what got her into the House of the Eagle. She could have sworn she'd get Gryffindor, but intelligence did win most of the time. "I'm Jamesina Machlachlan, though you can call me James. Nice to meet you all," she said enthusiastically.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

(OOC: Moon, I kinda included you, I know you felt ignored...XP)  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeper Taken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A whole flood of Firsties! Goodie! People to talk to and get to know! Replying first to Shina, "My summer was wonderful, except for the lack of contact from Chase... That's an awesome new broom! I'm jealous!" she then stood up to address the crowd of eleven year olds. "Hello and welcome to Ravenclaw! We are all excited to have you as new additions to our house! My name is Cathryn O'Malley and I am in my fourth year here at Hogwarts. If you have any questions, are lost, or simply need a friend, don't hesitate to talk to me. Don't worry, I don't bite." Smiling, the Irish redhead sat back down, satisfied with the day so far.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood

User Image

Who am I with?: Ravenclaws

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae waited at the table, silently wishing that Caitlin or Raiden where there. He looked around. Hunger was starting to take over.

Artemis

((OOC.... Whoops I just put the layout))

Kai Sparrowheart

hulusis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

Yet another hard one to place,
You seem to hold traits prized by many a house
however it seem You're creativity and pucutality when it comes to schooling
you would do best in Ravenclaw.

Wow. The Sorting Hat didn't tell lies, Angela was actually in Ravenclaw. It shocked her, but it didn't surprise her either. Both her parents had been in the same house, Hufflepuff to be exact. And yet, here she was, in Ravenclaw. Well then, how was that for a joyous turn of events? It wasn't that she hated her parents, she just didn't want to be like them, Angela wanted to start her own tradition. Angela's great-great-great-grandmother on her mother's side was a Hufflepuff and all the children preceding her were too. Her father's mother had been a Gryffindor but that didn't matter because her father had been a Hufflepuff. Five generations of Hayden's had been Hufflepuffs and the first generation of Strong had been too. She couldn't wait to sit down at the Ravenclaw table and start her own journey.

Angela hopped off the stool and looked to the crowd. She made her way over to the Ravenclaw table where a few first years that had been sorted sat. There were no friendly faces, so she would just have to make friends. Great. Because Angela was so good at that... not. This was the thing that irked her; Going into Hogwarts, she didn't have friends. All the children of her parent's friends were either really old and had been phased out of Hogwarts, or starting in the next year or two. Meaning that friends would have to be made or this would be a very lonely existence. She looked to the left, and she looked to the right, but waited for someone else to make contact first.

Cause there goes the fear...

Time: To eat.
Year: One.
House: Proud to be
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm
Raine StrifeHart
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
Kellan listened carefully to Gracie. "Homeschooled huh? That sounds nice. No competition. No in school drama. Less trouble. More slack. Well, as long as my parents aren't the ones doing the homeschooling." Kellan replied. Homeschooling did sound awfully nice in her mind. No one to try to get better grades then.

MOOD:Interested LOCATION:Ravenclaw Table OOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

hulusis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

Angela listened in on a conversation that was going on between two girls, one with dyed hair, and another girl who was Korean. Something about being home schooled, how there weren't any grades or competition or school drama or anything that schools in general had. But... then, where was the fun in that?

There were more conversations going around her, but Angela didn't speak quite yet. She looked around the room, less frightened by the sight of this dinning area after she had been sorted, and able to look around from her vantage point. There were the three other tables; Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff. Sure, Angela knew all the hype about Hufflepuff, her parents talking about it often, and Angela had heard about Gryffindor being a super awesome house, but Ravenclaw was Angela's home now. Home.

Angela waited until the Korean girl was done talking to the dyed-haired girl, and probably done thinking about what they had said. Then she turned. "Hi. Angela Strong." A smile crossed her lips, but nothing more.

Cause there goes the fear...

Time: To make friends.
Year: One.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

Hey, wanna know stuff about Angela?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fifth year - ravenclaw
captain
- ravenclaw quidditch team
ravenclaw - female prefect

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The tardiness and ungraceful slip of the girl now entering the chambers of the Great Hall seemed to divert. Neither noticed nor enhanced by any sources or pair of eyes; irises of all colours and robes of each House turning towards her for the length of a moment required to identify and forget to the fickleness of memory. The spark in each of curiosity of the dullest notion extinguished before it created a greater element. And if any fires managed to birth themselves in thoughts spun, the girl draped in her robes and thick layer of dulled ferocity blew them out. Head lowered, eyes hidden under toppling red hair and neat uniform, shadowed behind emotions so heavy they almost seemed tangible. Molten irises hiding there, in those shades, now like they had for the stretch of two months. Having been seen by no one, kidnapped by loss.
The hunched posture was not outstanding to those who did not recognize who she was behind beckon hair; common brooding of a maturing and changing child. Slow pace opposed the possibility of being brisk; silence in the errored light of indifference. Perhaps even her lateness to the Banquet - Sorting Hat already removed and having sung its song into each new ear, food placed out now cooling and mostly consumed - was being written off as casual and expectedly teenager-ish. Disregarding. Disrespectful. Distracted.

For those who burned with fires of curiosity and worry and focus now and long before her appearance in the Hall - the small handful of them - their surprise was in that she was present. Arrived, joining in this beginning day however late. Not away - present. Not expected - arrived.
The assumed week she herself had even placed for absence forgotten in her final steps to her House Table. Yet the emotions, the broken darkness and dullness the week had promised to brand her with was already sewed into her presence without the stretch of those days. Those few that now felt their brows rise in question and their thoughts churn with some form of panic seemed to be spots on the girl'[s radar. Perfect knowledge of their position in proximity to her and their attempts at catching her eye, one that had eluded them since it last grazed the headlines of the paper.
She ignored them, fully, slipping into one of the worn seats of the Ravenclaw Table without much consideration for its placement in her Housemates. Pulling a plate slightly closer to the edge of the table in front of her and beginning to load tiny amounts of food blindly. Her thoughts spinning even madder than those three or four whose eyes were burning into the back of her head. Yet on the same wavelength; thinking of the Spanish family, dead and now buried that her presence relieved. That her existence had destroyed.
Hand gripping the fork she was stabbing carrots with in stressed thought and collection of the nerve required at any initiation of conversation; of the speech and leadership required of her and the shining Prefect Badge pinned to her chest; of the year itself and the endless stretch of it before her.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 am
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

Rosa smiled as she sat down at the Ravenclaw table. She sat down next to a couple of first years, but didn't say anything. She let her eyes wander around the table, looking for someone to talk to.

Age: 11 years | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None | Location: Ravenclaw Table | With: All of the Ravenclaws
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((X))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie shrugged. "It was kind of weird. I never really met any kids my own age. All the kids in my neighborhood are younger than me." She smiled when Angela spoke. "Hello!" She said, a wide smile on her face. "Pleasure to meet you. Gracie McHalen at you service." Her blue eyes were filled with delight.

OOC:...

Feeling: Enthusiastic
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting and Talking
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am
User Image
Lyra Lee
year ⑴ ↷ ravenclaw

xx xx

Well apparently her plan was going to fail. Which was normally a good thing. But not today! Maybe today Lyra would actually freaking make a good impression for once instead of being a jerk. Four more first years had come to the table, two of them introducing themselves. Well. Maybe she should say something. But she'd probably be ignored. Whatever, maybe if she talked to somebody that wasn't already preoccupied she wouldn't look stupid. Okay, so that left the Jamesina girl, the black haired guy, and the curly haired chick. Well, why not introduce herself to them.

"Um, hi. I'm Lyra Lee... and stuff." she stated, looking in the direction of the three of them. 'Well, that sounded stupid.'

(( ooc : Lyra's talking to Jamesina, Draoran, and Rosalina... because you guys kind of got skipped over asdfghjkl )

xx xx

muggle born ↷ wizard raised

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fifth year - ravenclaw
captain
- ravenclaw quidditch team
ravenclaw - female prefect

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Whatever appetite she had managed to force together between the space of approaching the table, seating herself and accumulating food, it now dissipated instantly. A grimace and stinging of her throat at the color of the Fisherman's pie digging up a memory of her family's sitting room in Spain. Where her youngest brother had been found lifeless.
Phi inhaled a pointed breath that cut at her tongue, lifting her eyes to scan the span of her table carefully. Many new faces were seating in the ranks of her beloved House and she felt a strange dread riding on the anxiety of knowing she had the responsibility of addressing them. Clearing her throat a handful of times, quickly trying to find a strong voice before her thoughts pulled her from any hope of standing up to the First Years. Her hands pressed the folds of her uniform and straightened her robes before she stood up abruptly enough to catch some attention.
"H-Hello First years, my name is Phinelia von I-Ichval and," she swallowed against the dryness of her throat and acid of her thoughts, "and I am the female Prefect. Welcome to Ravenclaw. I will be showing you to the Common Room a-after the Feast. Enjoy. If you have any questions or..anything...."
Phi sat down with the lead weight of sudden panic stemming up her limbs. Thoughts had rushed to her and worries at the curious and silent gases her rising and words had drawn. Thinking, with bitterness flooding every crack on her parched tongue, how many of them knew. If any, or if there were any who did not. How well known the knowledge of the death - murder - of her entire family was to the Hogwarts students. The Teachers. The whispering corridors.
How many eyes and ears knew the connection between the head-lining news of the Curse-killed Spain family and the red head from Ravenclaw.
Her fingers tightly grabbed at the goblet of juice in front of her. Anger unfamiliar suddenly bubbling in her gut and flushing her neck. Teeth digging into her lower lip as she chugged the juice pining for something much stronger. Breathing out the sudden fury and tight knot that found itself where she expected sorrow to be. Perhaps this was easier.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 am
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood

User Image

Who am I with?: Lyra, Ravenclaws

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae looked up at a girl with huge teal hair. When she introduced herself, he gave her his hand and said,
"I'm Drae, nice to meet you." However, his thoughts were elsewhere. He felt sort of lonely at Ravenclaw, both Raiden and Caitlin were off in the same house. The loneliness had chipped away at his ribs for forever, true, but now it felt a little different. But who knows? Maybe he'll make friends with some of these new people.

Barn Owl: Artemis

((OOC.... ))

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games