Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:46 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine nodded slowly when Iñigo said that being a seer could be a blessing and curse. She didn't care much, she understood that something as rare and special as that couldn't always be all that good, everything came with a catch. She then nodded again he he told her that his visions were very hard to control. At once she knew that there was something important behind what he was telling her, and not just the whole 'seer' thing.

Lexine frowned when Iñigo started talking about his mother. Lexine had guessed that she wasn't around any more considering that, when she went to Iñigo's house, his mother was nowhere to be seen. She hadn't, however, known where he was and was upset to find out she'd died. She drew in a deep breath and let her legs drop from the couch and he started talking about one vision in particular. When Iñigo explained what happened -- that he had seen his mother's death a week before, and had to watch it over and over again throughout his life. Lexine pitied him, but knew he wanted anything but her pity; or, at least, she wouldn't have wanted any pity. After so many years, Lexine imagined that Iñigo had enough pity for a lifetime. She stared at Iñigo for a moment before she looked down at the fire.

Lexine took a deep breath before doing anything again, but scooted over to Iñigo and leaned on his shoulder.
                                                "It's not your fault, ya'know," Lexine said in a low voice. "I know you won't believe me, but you couldn't do anything to save her." Lexine said quietly, staring into the fire. "And, hey, Iñigo, if you're having a bad day, just come tell me next time, okay?" Lexine said looking up at Iñigo. She knew it probably sounded pretty clingy, but she didn't want him to think he couldn't tell her if something was wrong. After all, he had kept this from her for a year.

clothing x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo kept his eyes on the fire at this point, the memories setting in a bit as he told the story of his mother, one that he will never be able to get over...or at least, he didn't know if he would or not. It always confused him. It always made him wonder why it was her to die and not the next person, as if someone was randomly drawing slips of paper somewhere, deciding whom will die next. He also wondered why he had to go through what he was going through. But he knew someday...just someday he was actually going to be able to free himself from the constant confusion this brought him. Maybe someday he would actually understand, but quite frankly, he did not expect that to ever be the case however.

He heard her tell him it was not his fault, but he shook his head. "Spare me, I know it isn't my fault. I do believe that I could have somehow saved her however. I always just believed I could have made her go somewhere...I could have...I don't know...something that could have helped," he said to her, calm as she leaned on his shoulder. It even made him a little more collected as the thoughts rolled by in his head.

"I know Lexine...and honestly...you are the only one that I will," he said to her, finally looking at her a giving a small smile.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:43 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine stayed silent as she waited patiently for Iñigo's answer. Lexine listened when he finally did and sighed. "Iñigo, you couldn't have done anything. What seers see cannot be changed. Maybe if you get that through your head, you'll realise that there was no way possible to help your mother. I...I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear...but it's how this whole thing works out. You couldn't have done anything..." Lexine explained, her voice getting quieter as she talked. Lexine wasn't exactly very good with sympathy, as she didn't care to sugar things up. She may be a bit emotional, but that doesn't mean that her heart rules over her head.

Lexine smiled up at Iñigo when he looked down at her.
                                                "Good." Lexine said quietly. She let her eyes fall back to the fire and drew in a deep breath.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:40 am

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo looked at her for a moment, taking in her words, but not really fully accepting them. He didn't believe them to be set-in-stone, but then again, maybe they were. He had no idea. He has never had an inaccurate prediction; so all signs pointed to them being more set-in-stone. Despite this, he still believed he could have did something. He wished he had as well, but he had to let bygones be bygones. Sooner or later, he was going to have to get over the grief over his mother. Someday, he'll be able too. "I guess," he said to her quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. She was right next to him after all.

He saw her smile up at him for a brief moment, and all it did was calm him. Her smile always seemed to cheer him up...make him happier. It even forced him to smile right back at her. He soon enough, however, went back to staring at the fire...just so it didn't get awkward or anything. He kept his eyes on the beautiful fire, watching as the bright orange fire burn the wood, putting a scent into the room that he loved so much. Burning wood always had the nice smell to it. "So now you know Lexine. That's what I've been keeping from you all this time. I'm sorry I haven't told you already. It is pretty difficult to talk about, but I figure you are definitely someone who should know," he told her honestly, smiling down at her once again. "Was it worth all the waiting?" he asked her, a small smile still on his face to show that he was loosening up a bit. He wanted to make the conversation a little more lighthearted than what it originally was, and the only way to do that was joke around.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:05 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine continued smile as she set her head back on Iñigo's shoulder. Time passed quietly as the two sat together by the fire. Lexine started falling asleep on Iñigo until he started talking to her. She jumped a bit when he started. "It's fine, Iñigo. It was worth it, and I'm glad that you told me," Lexine said quietly, smiling a bit more. "Don't hesitate to tell me anything you need to later," Lexine said as she closed her eyes, continuing to lean a bit more into Iñigo's shoulder as she tried to keep herself awake.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Iñigo looked at her as she began to nod off a bit, only to be stirred by his words. He listened to her answer and looked down at her as she began to smile at him. The look on her face...her smile...all it did was en up making him smile brightly. He didn't know why but Lexine always seemed to have that effect on him. Whenever the girl was happy, it made him happy. It was kind of weird for him but he didn't complain, mainly because all the thoughts of his mother faded. And for that, he really wished to thank her, but he believed that she wouldn't really accept it to be honest. It was a weird thing to say thanks for as well. Hey, thanks for making me happier. It had a weird ring to it, and it sort of swayed Iñigo away from saying it. Despite that, he knew that she knew he was thankful she helped him. Earlier he had seemed nervous, but it was obvious that he wasn't any longer. "I promise," he said to the girl quietly.

Everything seemed to quiet down in the environment. More and more were starting to go to bed and there the two were, sitting on the couch. She looked almost passed out on his shoulder but he was seemingly wide awake. He was tired...but he had so much to think about at that point so he really didn't want to go to bed yet. So, for a few minutes, he waited, Lexine still seemingly passed out on his shoulder. Well, she may have not been, but her eyes were flickering between closed and open enough for him to think she was starting to nod off.

After about 5 minutes, he figured he needed to probably let her go to sleep. He softly placed his hand on hers and gently tapped it with his fingers. "Hey, Lexine, maybe I should let you get to bed now, he said to her, looking down at her and smiled again. It was definitely amusing to watch the girl to from awake to sleep within just seconds. He knew that she was extremely tired and figured she probably wanted to go to bed now.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine breathed deeply, her eyes closed, she almost felt as if she had sleep paralysis... She immediately shivered a bit as she thought of that just to remind herself that she was awake...as well as able to move. She was once again startled when Iñigo put his hand on hers. She sat up a bit and felt her cheeks heat up. She looked up at him with an odd look on her face, but it went away when he asked if she wanted to go to sleep. "If you want to stay awake, that's fine..." Lexine said quietly.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Iñigo listened to her answer to his statement. He chuckled a bit still a small smile. She gave him an interesting look after he put his hand on hers, which made him chuckle even more. Everything about the situation just made him laugh to be honest. "Well, if it were up to when I go to bed, you probably wouldn't be to bed in an hour or so. I was just thinking while you were nodding off and honestly, I'm just wide awake right now. That's why I'm giving you the choice Lexine," he said to her, still smiling down at her a bit. "And I don't want to keep you here against your will. That might just be a tad...illegal?" he said to her, laughing a bit.

He looked back down at the fire for a bit, just to continue to take in its beauty. It was rough, but so serene at the same time. It almost enthralled him to a point, just because it was hard for him to understand how something could be rigid, but serene at the same time. And Iñigo always seemed to be drawn to things that he didn't understand.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:41 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine jumped once more when Iñigo told her that he may be up for a while. She thought a bit. While she was rather tired, this new found information was making her a bit uncomfortable to leave him alone; after all, she didn't want him going crazy. She let out a long sigh and then looked up at Iñigo. "I'll stay a bit longer, then I'll go to sleep. Okay?" She smiled "And you should really get some sleep soon as well, Iñigo. I don't want you staying up all night, you're not going to be able to focus in classes tomorrow. We don't want that now, do we?" Lexine asked rhetorically. She sat up and looked into the fire once again as Iñigo did beside her.

clothing x ooc :: sorry for such a late reply, and sorry it kinda sucks ><

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:29 am

Iñigo listened to her, a small smile on his face the whole time. Lexine was obviously tired, but she seemed to not budge on her staying up with him. His eyes kept their gaze on her as she gave him a smile, which only made him smile even wider. "It is up to you Lexine. I obviously would love for you to stay, but I'm not going to take it badly if you were to go to sleep," he said to her, reiterating what he had said earlier. He didn't want to keep her there and if she wanted to go to bed then he would force himself to...just so she could. He would probably lay awake in his bed for awhile nonetheless.

That's when she brought up classes...and all he could do was nod in agreement. "Eh...you may not want it, but I think I could deal with it," he said to her, giving her a small wink, making sure she knew he was joking. She seemed to bring out a more joking side of him as well, which was really great. He wished he acted like that all the time to be honest.

He saw her look into the fire, seemingly entrapped by it, just like him. "You know...I always loved to sit around the fire. I remember," he said, chuckling before starting again. "I remember my mother, father, and I used to go camping in Escocia...eh...sorry...Scotland. We used to cook the fish my dad and I caught over the day and my mother would sit there and play her guitar. That's why even to this day I stare into the fire. I remember everything, down to the smell of fresh pine needles mixed with burning of the fire wood. I still miss it to this day " he said to her, a casual smile on his face, remembering the good times when his mother was alive. His father hadn't been quite the same ever since. They never went camping anymore...they never fished...they never did much of anything. It saddened him, but it was truly a fact of life.

Arkendrai

(OOC: It's alright lol. And it isn't a bad post either.)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine looked at him and couldn't help but smile and curl up a bit closer to him. "Well then get used to me, because I'm not moving~" She said, her smile getting a bit wider. She had no doubt that it was the first time that Iñigo saw her smile like that, after all Lexine didn't exactly smile all that much.

She giggled a bit when Iñigo said he could deal with it. She knew he was joking, especially from that wink that he gave her, so she punched him lightly on the arm. She hadn't really ever seen Iñigo joke, he never seemed to when he talked to...well...anyone, so Lexine was happy that she could help him bring out his funny side.

Lexine stared deeper into the fire while Iñigo recalled his memories of his mother. Lexine's eyes fell a bit and leaned a bit deeper into Iñigo's arm.
                                                "That sounds nice..." She said quietly. "My family has never camped...I suppose it's because my parents were busy having children every four years, but...but still, we've never really been the type of family to hang out together at all..." Lexine sighed, looking into the fire. "I think the only times my family really got together was at my soccer games and when my mum was conceiving my siblings. Small reasons, really..." She laughed. Lexine looked back up at the fire and sighed again. She wished she had those happy memories... "At least you have good memories with your mother as some of your last... I've not really had any, and mine is still alive..." Lexine said. She knew it probably didn't comfort Iñigo whatsoever, but it was showing him something that she had wanted to get off her chest for a while...her family just wasn't as great as everyone thought it was. They were picture-perfect, but they were no where near actual perfection.

clothing x ooc :: wow it's been long! sorry, life kinda kicked me in the face ><

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish in the Common Roomspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Focusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I'm definitely getting more by this author...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho sat in his favorite chair in the Common Room, completely oblivious to the goings on of the world around him. He thought his sister might've asked him a question earlier; he wasn't sure if he'd answered, though. There was a vague memory of her storming off... perhaps he hadn't given her his attention and she'd gotten tired of waiting for a response? He didn't know; he had his nose stuck in a book, as was often the case, and was incredibly engrossed. This particular novel had captured his attention very easily. He'd bought it on a whim at the book store, finding the title and the information on the jacket intriguing, not to mention the cover art. He'd recognized the title from something his father had recommended, which he hadn't cared to pick up until that moment. He hadn't been disappointed; it had been rather hard to draw his attention to anything else for the last couple of days, aside from his lessons... and his boyfriend. But, then, Kas could probably distract him from anything. Hell, if Echo were on fire, and Kas wanted to have a simple conversation, Echo would probably forget he was burning to death. It was probably a bad thing... but at least he wasn't reading all the time, right? That was what his sister would say... and his mother, probably. Although, perhaps Piper wasn't the best judge of how much was too much. Again, he suppressed a shudder at the thought of his mother's not-so-secret book collection. He was just glad that his parents had the grace to muffle their bedroom at night. Every night. And no, that thought had nothing to do with the reason he tended to stay in his home theater all night long, with the volume up so high he couldn't hear anything else. Nothing at all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : L A S T ▣ W O R D S xx this x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x is - - xxx
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
because YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chooseyourlastwords chooseyourlastwords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttimexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxWE WERE BORN TO DIE

Running a hand through red locks, Kas kept himself distracted for a few minutes more, laying flat on the bed as he one-handedly tossed a paper ball— previously his Charms assignment, but no one really had to know that, or that he'd given up after the first few lines because it was too much work— in the air above him, catching it and repeating the action for a few more minutes. It had been a straight hour of mindless parchment-tossing and short periods of shut-eye between intervals of said activity and to be honest, while he was more resilient towards the pangs of ennui on his person than the norm, this was a bit much, even for him. Shouldering off the heavy robe, the teen sighed, getting up and heading for the door and down to the common room.

It was odd, though— aside from the random moments of his popping off somewhere to be alone, he was rarely on his own— at least, not since he was single. Kas thought he would enjoy the occasional moments of solitude he had like he did before when he had almost actively craved them, only he might have gotten used to having friends and actual people (ghosts didn't really count) the past year or so and the more recent development in his life had cemented his newfound love for company.

Or, well, agreeable company.

Speaking of new developments, Kas fought the urge to bury his face in his hands and fight off a grin. It was almost a year in and he still wasn't really over the pleasant fact that he and Echo were together. He supposed he had always held an attraction to the brunette and his ways, liking how he balanced his life well and how nice he was. It was easy for Kas to be himself around the other, which spoke volumes for him. He was generally quite open with people, yes, but there were still plenty of things he was hiding and barring that one thing, he was comfortable acknowledging them in the Ravenclaw's presence. Making his way down the stairs, the redhead paused from his thoughts to scan the area, noting the people around and what they were doing before taking the last few steps. Green eyes settled on a familiar figure and with a small grin, the redhead made a personal beeline for said boyfriend, an amused smile coming to his expression at how intensely focused he looked at the book. Detouring around so he'd approach from the back, the de Assi casually draped himself behind the brunette in a loose embrace, the low-backed chair he was sitting in not posing a problem due to its height. Resting his chin on the Echo's shoulder, Kas shot the book a look, scanning the words on the page with an appreciative hum. It was a good book— as always. That was one more thing he loved about the other— his literary choices were always above-par. Still, they weren't really anything to hold his attention when it came to the other Ravenclaw. "Interesting read?"

❛❛ Keep calm and carry on. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Ravenclaw Common Room, You Tell Me || Company :: Echo

Outfit :: Kiss A Boy In London Town || Currently With :: Echo Lovette

OOC :: LIVE WITH MY CRAP I'M SORRY Q ^ Q

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish in the Common Roomspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Focusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I'm definitely getting more by this author...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho barely even blinked at the arms that slid over his shoulders, didn't even have to glance to the side to know who had draped themselves over the back of his chair. Whereas Tanya seemed to be incapable of approaching him in any method other than her patented 'attack-hug', Kas' approach was gentle. Comforting. But then, that was just how Kas was, after all. His presence was very calming. Non-intrusive... but always completely distracting. Echo's attention had been diverted from the book the moment the redhead's face was mere inches from his. He had, however, given him a moment to read, knowing he would. It seemed to've become a bit of a habit of his. Echo was just waiting for the day Kas started borrowing his books without asking. It seemed like something he would do. Not because he was rude or anything like that. Just because it seemed like a very boyfriend-like thing to do.

spaceThe brunette smiled a bit at the strange little sound Kas made as he read from his book, turning his head and pressing a light kiss to his cheek. Then, he closed the book and adjusted his upper body as well, so that he was half-facing the redhead. "Very. It's not horror... but, it's good. My dad recommended it; apparently some online friend of his recommended it to him, because it reminds them of one of their video games... not sure which one, though," he said with a light shrug, grinning. He knew it was one of their stealth games, just from reading the book. He just didn't remember which one. "What've you been up to?" he asked. They were rarely apart, being in the same house, and year, and a couple on top of it all. But, that didn't mean he couldn't be nosy about what his boyfriend was doing when they weren't actually together, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 am
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : L A S T ▣ W O R D S xx this x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x is - - xxx
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
because YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chooseyourlastwords chooseyourlastwords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttimexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxWE WERE BORN TO DIE

He didn't deny— Kas was sort of expecting a reaction from his other, though he supposed that was a bit silly considering the number of times he'd sprung (so to speak) up on the other in this manner. It was cute the first few times around, when he hadn't been expecting the gestures and had successfully gotten Echo to blush and stammer at his closeness. Still, despite the fact that he was secretly glad about the fact that it was now a normal thing, it didn't stop him from 'complaining,' even if it was obviously just banter. He appreciated it, the small pause he was given to read part of the page and again, secretly very pleased at the routine. At the faint brush of a kiss on his cheek, Kas laughed, finally acknowledging that he really wasn't at all a surprise when it came to Echo. "Pity— were you expecting me?" he asked, reciprocating the sweet greeting with one of his own, pecking the brunette's lips lightly. It wasn't long before he moved, the taller of the pair shifting in the chair to face him. The redhead liked it when he talked. Perhaps it was something in his demeanour as well, but the other talking was always a surefire way to get him to sit down and listen to whatever he was saying. It was never subversive in nature, just very calm— zen, really.

At his first words, Kas elicited a good-natured eye-roll at the mention of horror. He knew most would be hard-pressed to find a book that would sufficiently pique Echo's interest without horror in its list of genres, so he took the other's word for it. That, and Mr. Lovette had suggested it. "I'm guessing it was some secret-op one, isn't it? The more hush-hush ones," the de Assi hazarded his guess with a grin. Well, it sort of served his guess, with the book looking that way and what little he had read gave off the impression as so. The latter part of the response got a shrug from him, not really knowing how to explain 'an hour of productive non-productiveness' in a light that wouldn't make him feel a little sheepish about the ordeal. Shrugging once more, he decided there wasn't really any other way and the expression made its way into his grin. "Nothing, really— unless you count being lazy and unproductive." he frowned slightly, nose crinkling at the remembrance of the boredom. "'s'why I came down here," he explained. The 'looking for you' went unsaid, though he was sure Echo would catch it. That was always how it was.

❛❛ Keep calm and carry on. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Ravenclaw Common Room, You Tell Me || Company :: Echo

Outfit :: Kiss A Boy In London Town || Currently With :: Echo Lovette

OOC :: LIVE WITH MY CRAP I'M SORRY Q ^ Q

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games