Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Extreme Scene Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Jed was close to kennedy and he saw at the edge and he went to dropkick Kennedy and probably hit Kalos off the stage, into some tables."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:18 pm
*Right before Jed could kick him off the stage, the Great Khali's music hit the Titantron. The ECW Champion came out on stage followed by his associate Davari. Kennedy would used the music as a distraction to go for a quick DDT to Jed.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:40 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
*Right before Jed could kick him off the stage, the Great Khali's music hit the Titantron. The ECW Champion came out on stage followed by his associate Davari. Kennedy would used the music as a distraction to go for a quick DDT to Jed.*
(I would still go on with the move..that my friend is auto-ing ..i do believe..) Jed was DDT.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:12 pm
timhaynie
Rich Harden Oakland A
(I would still go on with the move..that my friend is auto-ing ..i do believe..) Jed was DDT.
((Not really. I was writing if you were distracted by the music.))

*Kennedy stood up as The Great Khali came out on stage.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 pm
((Thanks to everyone who participated. Love you all. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:34 am
*The following week sees Lita back in the ring, pacing her set. She smiles and waits for the music to die and the lights to return to normal.*"Ladies and Gentlemen! This week it is my pleasure to be interviewing one of the WWF's greatest legends. This man has struck awe into each and every one of you with his amazing stunts, unbelievable skill, and stunning good looks." *Lita smiles as a couple women agree with her loudly.* "Let me present to you, the new chairman of the WWF, RHAMM!" *Lita has to yell his name because of the massive response he's getting from the fans.*  

Corollaresse

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:40 pm
*"Headstrong" by Trapt fills the arena as Rhamm, wearing a dark suit and holding his "club," makes his way out under the TitanTron. He holds his club up to the crowd before making his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring, for the first time using the steps instead of jumping onto the apron, and sets his club in the corner as he grabs a mic*

Thanks for having me here today, Lita.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:17 pm
*Lita nods, smiling.* "Nice suit, I have to say that the bat really pulls of the dangerous look for you."  

Corollaresse

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Well, I'd like to start things off by answering a question that I know several people have. Will I run things differently than our previous chairman?

The answer is: no. I'm going to run it the same way that it was run before. But, I won't run it with an iron fist. An iron bat, though, maybe. I will let the GM's do their job and only intervene if I have to. Occasionally, I will have a major announcement regarding an event coming up.

Speaking of which, if you'll allow me to Lita, I have a major announcement about an event which will take place prior to Wrestlemania.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:40 pm
*Lita holds out her hand.* "Don't think I could stop you if I tried."  

Corollaresse

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:55 pm
Well, you could. But, I don't think Edge would like it. *the crowd chuckles a little bit*

Prior to Wrestlemania, we will have a Hall of Fame induction of 5 people. 5 people who have done so much for this company. Four of them will be introduced in the days leading up to the grandaddy of them all. But, I have been talking with the Board and they have all agreed on who the headliner is. Let's have a look, shall we:

*a video plays on the TitanTron, starting with the Hall of Fame logo. It then goes to clips of Shawn Michaels pulling off some of his moves and winning his championships*

Ladies and gentlemen, the first inductee in this years Hall of Fame is none other than the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!!
((I just picked the character he's most remembered among the older members. It's Rich Harden Oakland A aka The Noble Guardian.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:04 pm
*Lita watches as almost the entire stadium cheers for their icon, and then smiles. She may not have been a fan of HBK in the past, but she can't deny that he deserves it more than anyone else.* "I think that's a wonderful choice, Rhamm, and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing who else will be inducted. You're already in the Hall of Fame, would you like to try to describe what it feels like to be recognized as a legend by the entire wrestling world?"  

Corollaresse

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 pm
Well, Lita. You know yourself what an experience it truly is.

But, it's hard to describe exactly what the feeling is like. To know that........everything you've done for this company is being rewarded by joining the likes of........Gorilla Monsoon.....
*the crowd cheers loudly*........"Rowdy" Roddy Piper.........*they cheer again*............Andre the Giant...........*again*.........and, of course, Hulk Hogan........*this one almost blows the roof off*...........it's a feeling that is like no other.

Again, other names will be announced in the coming weeks. But, I've also got some unfinished business I would like to address. At Wrestlemania, I've already got one match booked and will enter myself into another, in which I plan on winning the Intercontinental Title. However, I'd like to call out my other opponent.

Big Show! Get your a** out here now, and go ahead and bring your cronies if you want!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:29 pm
*Lita glances at Rhamm, then up at the stage. She hadn't been prepared for this. The last thing she wants is to be caught in the middle of someone else's brawl. The "cronies" part isn't especially comforting.*  

Corollaresse

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:30 pm
((Okay, well. He's had his chance.))

Okay, Show. You're obviously afraid to meet me face to face. And I don't blame you.

Now, in less than 2 weeks at Wrestlemania, you, Big Show, and myself will be competing in a no disqualification match. Now, I know that you've recently reformed the nWo with, of all people, "Buff" Bagwell and Kevin Nash.

As my first act as Chairman of the WWF, if you want to, Show, they can go ahead and come down to the ring with you. However, they will NOT interfere in the match. And, as insurance of that, I've enlisted the help of a couple of................policies. Now, they weren't cheap, but they're going to make sure that it remains a 1-on-1 match.

I won't reveal them yet, but rest assured, Show, they'll neutralize your nWo.

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games