Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Post Your Pics Girls! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am
Don't remember if I posted one already but here is me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 am
Haha well https://www.facebook.com/allanna.baker xD go!  

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 am
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

O.O you are pagan too!? woot xD btw i like your hair xP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

Yeah born and raised. Thank you. My siggy has a much brighter picture of the real color. Though it's so red that ever picture I take it looks pink.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 am
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

Yeah born and raised. Thank you. My siggy has a much brighter picture of the real color. Though it's so red that ever picture I take it looks pink.

Yeah I see xD Haha I was raised wiccan so i know what its like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

Yeah I have celebrated many years as a pagan I have never tried anything else because everything else is based of paganism.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 am
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

Yeah I have celebrated many years as a pagan I have never tried anything else because everything else is based of paganism.

Thats true. I usually stick to wicca, although my patron god/goddess changes often xD. Do you celebrate the holidays as well? And are you solitary or apart of a coven?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
User Image
More in my profile<3

Thats true. I usually stick to wicca, although my patron god/goddess changes often xD. Do you celebrate the holidays as well? And are you solitary or apart of a coven?
We don't use covens. I am in a family it is very small,but strong enough to collect power from our mother. I celebrate holidays of course that is all I have ever known. From the summer solstice and the winter as well celebrating the 6 months of life and the 6 months of sarrow.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:51 am
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

We don't use covens. I am in a family it is very small,but strong enough to collect power from our mother. I celebrate holidays of course that is all I have ever known. From the summer solstice and the winter as well celebrating the 6 months of life and the 6 months of sarrow.

Well, thats amazing! My mother always taught me that quality is very important in energy. I have a small coven (about 4-ish people) But one of my sisters is in it as well. Haha, my family tended to branch of into other religions. But, for us the holidays is always about food and firexD. Nothing better than dancing around a bonfire! *that is when its not snowing out*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

Well, thats amazing! My mother always taught me that quality is very important in energy. I have a small coven (about 4-ish people) But one of my sisters is in it as well. Haha, my family tended to branch of into other religions. But, for us the holidays is always about food and firexD. Nothing better than dancing around a bonfire! *that is when its not snowing out*
Yeah I give blessings and thanks to the devine spirit for the tender gift of life that it has gaven me.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:58 am
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

Yeah I give blessings and thanks to the devine spirit for the tender gift of life that it has gaven me.
When you say it like that it sounds really poetic. Although I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

Thank you. There is a lot of things about Paganism I enjoy. I feel like I am much closer to our Mother Earth.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ninja-master-of-the-moon

Romantic Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 am
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

Thank you. There is a lot of things about Paganism I enjoy. I feel like I am much closer to our Mother Earth.
Once again, I highly agree. Its like feeling alot warmer knowing that you are giving and receiving energy from the earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine
ninja-master-of-the-moon
Vampire Aine

Once again, I highly agree. Its like feeling alot warmer knowing that you are giving and receiving energy from the earth.
Again Thank you.  

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am
concentratedAli
Pic in the sig. sweatdrop