Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm
Shrugging Lucas could tell that it was pointless to stay as gan was going to take up time with Mamoru. he bowed to both gan and Mamoru.
"Mamoru. if you wish to speek with me i will be training or drinking. i have no doubt you'll be able to find me."
he turned and walked off with a wave of his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Ganchou smiled at Lucas, then as he left it turned into a frown. Turning back to Mamoru, his tone was venomous as he said "I'm disappointed Mamoru. Firstly, because you didn't inform anyone of Siniku's mission. Even informing one of the ANBU Konin would have been enough. You knew what enemy we faced the moment those flowers were introduced, didn't you. You should have briefed the ANBU Squad Leaders, so we didn't panic. Someone who looks similar to Siniku shows up and rampages our village, you can bet I'd take an interest. Instead, I had to find out from some slips of paper, which only strengthened the idea that the attacker was Siniku, and that you approved of his actions. You can see why San and I would take matters into our own hands...?" He took a breath, and continued.

"Next, you send two GENNIN after us. Yes, the Sand's Gennin are unusually strong and versatile, but you KNEW that there were rouges of the A and up ranks in the enemy stronghold. Even if we vanished strangely, sending Gennin after two ANBU is not right. You should have sent a squad, or even just Howaido or Bast. Instead, we got two Gennin caught up in the fight, and we had to protect them. I understand that our actions were unnecessary, but loyalty is a strong thing within the ANBU Corps, both to you AND to our Captain. If you made no motions to capture who was similar or could have indeed been him, we would act ourselves. Though, neither San nor I intended to actually fight the IBD, it was supposed to be a stealth mission. The intruders had other ideas." Ganchou sighed, and slumped into a chair.

"I know Black Operations can sometimes require no communication, but that doesn't mean there is no communication within the corps, Mamoru. Now, on a side note, Siniku has returned. He is currently recuperating in the hospital, so if you want to send Doctor over to check on him and debrief him, it would be appreciated. Oh, and I got this off of his back." He stood up, lay a single bloom from a Forest Plant on his desk, then glanced at a fresh report and murmured "Another harassment lawsuit to cover up..." before bowing and sitting down again.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Flawed NPC # 1 - Oki aka Neko

A silenced knock came from the door and a click as it opened. An Anbu with a Panther Mask walked in and eyed Ganchou for a moment, hearing only the last bit of his chewing out, before nodding, "Good evening, Gan." she would say in a sly tone before looking between him and Mamoru, "Is it true? Is Yoshimitsu-Taicho back?" she asked.

"But if it is true Kazekage-sama, I would like to tend to his wounds personally, if it is okay of course.." she requested respectfully.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Sighing as Ganchou tended to his emotions & Lucas reported his findings, I waited patiently while he cooled his anger. Acknowledging Lucas's departing, I waited until he had left the hallway outside the office. "I figured that it was the Jashin attacking, until after the first Outpost seige. Even then, the Jofuku weren't supposed to be our enemies: they were being harvested by the Jashin & we were doing what we were able to. In all fairness, Jofuku replacements are easy to defeat with certain tactics. The genin that I sent out to Takumi apparently disobeyed a direct order, & skipped out to the Outpost. They weren't supposed to go there, as the guards told me that you & San were headed to Takumi. It was only when you didn't return that I sent the genin along the safe route to the trading village. There is nothing dangerous about a trading village, so I had no doubt that you guys must've been doing something odd. However, I wanted to rule out the safest option first before sending in stronger troops elsewhere. Go yell at Silas & Lucas if you want to post your aggression publicly."

Noting Siniku's return & the plant on the desk, I mentally assessed the situation with the Doctor, who was already there but in an important surgical task. "The Doctor is busy at the moment, with another patient." At this, another ANBU entered the room, distinct from many of the others due to the feminine form & the panther mask. "You're specialized in medical treatments, are you not?" I questioned the junior member of the corps. "If you can find the Black Fox, then he's yours to handle."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm
"Nay... If they disobeyed an order I understand. The punishment of going through that ordeal would be enough, unless I'm incorrect. Now, there is *this* matter..." He said, before standing up and sliding forwards a thick folder stamped "confidential," "top-secret" and "eyes only." "You'll notice a building request, as well as a few other matters. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Info:
[Two]

Running a hand along the finer bits of the raised ink that lay within the folder, a concern was made present. "Do you have the Ryo necessary for this?" Money made the world go 'round, & it was no different inside Suna. "I can persuade a construction team if they're compensated."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 pm
"If you'd give me a day or two, I can raise the funds for the materials, as well as a 300 Ryo payment for building. If you require more, I'll come to you when ready. Just name the price. It is a serious matter, after all. I'll work on outfitting the construction afterwards, we only need the construction right now." He said, nodding at a rather large mission scroll.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 pm
Flawed NPC #1 Oki aka Neko

"Yes, I am usually the Medical Ninja that accompanies him on the less dangerous missions he goes on and... Thank you Kazekage-sama." said the Female Anbu with a bow and would continue, "But from what I heard coming in... He is already causing trouble at the hospital so he shouldn't be hard to find. " she said giggling, mirroring the Captain some what with his laughs.

"I would imagine he would like you to visit him soon though Kazekage-sama." she added before shushining to the hospital.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Info:
[Two]

Thinking upon the matter, "Yes, that shall do, since they know me well for the seige weapons contract some time ago. If you have trouble coming up with the money, we do have several missions that need attending to. One, I need a detailed layout of the changes in the Outpost. Two, I need a delegate to smooth over relations with the Jofuku. Three, I need an eradication team to secure the forest from the Jashin. Any one of those are available should you choose to pick them." As Neko left, Two waved her farewell for the moment, letting her know that she had been listened to as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm
"Hmm... In fact, I believe I'll do them in order, seeing as how they correspond. Of course, I'll seek help for the eradication. Can San be lent? If not, I'm sure Howaido would enjoy the opportunity. Just give me the specifics and I'll be on my way. Oh, and where's Six at? I haven't seen her for the longest time, and I would like to spar eventually." He said, nodding and giving a small grin. He enjoyed going for a string, especially if the pay and risks were high.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Info:
[Two]

"All three? Remember, we don't know how many Jashin are left. It could just be a few, a score, or a few score. San & Howaido both have said that they'll be available. I assume that they're training, as Six reported their dojo training when she went to go train there. She's still there, practicing to unleash our potentials. If the genin want to go along, I'll allow it so long as they stay out of the direct fighting: it may still be warzone there between the plants & the supposed immortals." Tapping the desk, Two noticed the unique morse code & departed with his vehicle to park it elsewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:17 pm
"All right. If I can have San and Howaido, I'll bring all the Gennin along. It'll be a field trip of sorts, so I'll bring another guard along with me. They'll be perfectly safe. I'm sure San and Howaido are eager to finish the job as well..." He said, ending the last bit in a murmur. "Now, do you have the necessary details...?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Info:
[Two]

"Details? Yes, I would like details on the map, please. Bast may be highly useful in this area, as her Kagura Shingan is well developed. When you go in to find the Jofuku--for the love of everything that is Holy--do not appear hostile in any manner! They are highly sensitive to emotions, intentions, & visual appearances... reacting to even the slightest of hesitations. If you get attacked before meeting up with them, they will not be so happy to talk with us. Wherever the smell of flowers is the strongest & they're the healthiest is where you should try talking with them." Pausing for a moment to answer any questions, Two wiped my brow with a soft cloth, removing the sweat that had accumulated.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm
"All right. I'll gather those I need and depart shortly. And don't worry, I haven't spent time perfecting my disguises for nothing. I'll make sure we appear completely without hostile intent. And no, I won't attack them in any way. Now, I'll be on my way." Ganchou gave a deep bow, and walked out of the office and towards the training ground.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 am
"Maaaa-moooo-ruuuu!"

The door of the office would open abruptly and there would stand a hobbled yet very good spirited Siniku. He would be with out most of his ANBU Gear and would only be in his old Jounin uniform, Flak Jacket and such, and would peculiarly be devoid of a Mask.

"Long time no see Two." he would say the grin on his face never leaving, "You'll have to tell the good doctor sorry for skipping out on him... I'd much rather speak to someone with out the awkward, 'I don't remember you.' moment." he said limping into the room and taking his usual spot. "And nice to see no one has ruined by butt crevice." he said rubbing his leg a bit.

"Now... I'd imagine that we have much to talk about?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games