Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

"Regardless of my rank the two of you will always be my family. There may be times where im sent out on solo missions due to rank and specialization...however i will always have a preferred team that i work with. you dont need to let things like that bother you. Just become as strong as you can and ill always make it back to my family. And if by some off chance i dont...Then it will be up to you to take care of shiroi. Understand?"zero's voice had a air of finality to it when he spoke to kageru. It was friendly but serious in the same way.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:01 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 60/220} {Status: }
User Image

"I promise I'll take care of her. No matter what, I won't lose. Even if you're not there to guide us." Kageru said, smiling a little before rubbing his own left shoulder.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

"Shouldnt have to worry about that. Its not like i plan on photographing the mizukage or anything..."Zeros mouth curled into a short smile and he turned back to his target dummy.[ He. instead of continuing his assault on the dummy retreated into his minds eye again for a simulated opponent. Thank god for an active imagination. he found himself surrounded by eight opponents, as he drew his sabre..
1/8
The first two opponents surged forward and zero sent one sprawling across the field with a flick of his sqabre. The other sent a strike of his own which zero hit just past the balance point of his weapon, sending it sailing out of his hand. In a follow through zero brought his right leg around in a roundhouse to the guys head sending him to the floor. .

2/8
more rush him and his blade moves on its own. Deftly parrying their blades overhead and sending others blade across the field in clashes of steel. Zero was moving his blade quicker and quicker in his attacks
3/8
dancing in the moonlight zeros blade clashed loudly with the others as he blocked two strikes simultaneously. Hen threw a swift back hand across one of the attackers jaw and felt a satisfying crunch as he crushed the guys jaw. He turned and smashed another blade across the field.
4/8
three more run at zero and immediately get cut down by a large slash that segments their torso's entirely. One of them threw his blade at zero and zero brought his blade up, rediecting the improvised projectile into the chest of one behind jhim.
5/8
zero put on a quick burst of speed and smashed his blade into another in a disarm attempt. With his force he shattered the targets blade as well as the bones in the mans hands. he was beginning to wonder how his blade was beginning to move so quickly. He was having trouble seeing it himself at this point.
6/8['b]
the ones who had lost their blades had by now retrieved them and were converging on zero.he broke two more weapons of theirs in disarming attempts and sent them back into the other group that was advancing.
7/8
zero clashed against their blades one last time to buy himself some distance, shattering them on the impact. he lifted his hand as they drew in closer, chakra visibly surging into his hand
8/8 x3 1/2
he slammed his hand down as they converged on him, pillars of lightning hit the ground as he shouted, utterly decimating all that they touched."Rekkouha!"

(ok all jutsu trained were similar so a battle scenario would suffice. so learned
Disarm two, deflection two, advance of steel, and Rekkouha

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 60/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru merely laughed shaking his head before looking at the training dummy in front of him. Thinking for a bit, he took a kickboxing stance, placing his left foot forward, which quickly buckled from the strain of practicing the Lion Combo earlier. Falling to his knees, he placed his hands on the mat, panting heavily.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

"well kageur if you will excuse me i need to see a kage about a sister..."He said and made his way out the door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:45 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Slowly, Kageru stood, feeling his body piece itself back together. As he stood there, he began thinking, before sending chakra down into his right arm and hand.

Feeling the chakra flow increasing, he soon began to mold it, forming it into Raiton energy. Electricity began sparking around his wrist and hand.

As the electricity began to build, it started to take shape, forming into a blade the length of his arm. Staring at the newly formed blade, Kageru pulled out a kunai, tapping it against the physical energy, smiling. Dispersing the blade he walked out of the dojo, going to look for Zero and Shiroi.

(Learned: Custom-Lightning Sword)

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi walked into the building, looking around she popped the button on her pack open and pulled out the first scroll of Hyuga clan techniques. She would wait for her friend to catch up. So she stuffed the scroll back into her pocket and began to do some basic stretches while she waited. The gentle fist required a large amount of flexibility and speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [195]
OOC: [Out of Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith walked into the building with his hands in his pocket. He whistled at the size of this place. "This is quite nice. I like it." He walked out into the middle of the dojo and sat down. The wood below him groaning a bit. He pulled out his family scroll and read it over intently. It was a good thing he carried water on him. His eyes scanned over the place, falling on Hitomi more then just once. He sighed, knowing himself to be stupid.Certain thoughts shouldn't pass through his mind and he knew it.

He shook his head and his hair fell in front of his face. He pushed it back out of his face and read the scroll over again. "Hm." He stood up and took 3 gourds filled with water from his waist and put them in front of him.

Deidrith put some water in his cupped hand and infused his chakra with it. It started to simmer but nothing more. He umphed and tried again. His chakra control wasn't his best attribute. So he tried again. He tired infusing his chakra into the water in his hand. Again it only simmered. Hr furrowed his brows in frustration and sighed. So he tried again, he was not going to give up. This time the water boiled up and turned into a darker liquid. He took a sip and stuck out his tongue in disgust. It was sake, but poor quality. He drank up the rest and poured some water into his mouth to wash out the taste. After that he poured another small amount of water into his open palm again. He concentrated everything he had into the water in his hand and the water boiled up and become sake again. He took another sip and smiled to himself. He had done it.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Hitomi looked over to him for a moment longer he arrived. She shrugged and decided to get on with her own training, she moved over to a corner of the dojo so she would have plenty of room to move and let out a deep breath.
[Learning: Gentle fist.]
She placed her hands together and made hand signs before calling out. "Byakugan!" He eyes changed slightly, the veins around her eyes becoming more prominent. She could see Deidrith's chakra network. Good, that meant her eyes were working just fine and she was ready to go. She breathed out, taking up a basic stance used in the gentle fist style that she had read from one of the books. She evened out her chakra, deciding to start off without actually releasing any for practice. She neared a training dummy, and lashed out at it's "chest" area with her index and middle fingers on both hands, once each nice and easy. Another two times after that, faster this time. She then followed up with a palm strike. Hitomi checked the scroll one last time just to make shure that she was getting it right. She took up her stance one more time. Taking a deep breath she struck with a palm strike, releasing a pinpoint blast of chakra, trying once and then twice more, doing the same thing only with index and thumb jabs this time. She then practiced while move, twirling gracefully and ducking, getting behind the dummy in one swift movement and striking it on the back with a third and final finger jab. Just for good measure however she hit it with one last palm strike, harder this time. The dummy itself cracked. "EEP!" She back away. Knowing that the only person around was Deidrith, and he was not likely to call her out on it anyhow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [185]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith watched Hitomi with awe. Her movements were graceful and elegant. Each move coming in swiftly, one after the other. She seemed to be getting her moves down quicker then he was doing his own. he ran his hands through his shaggy white hair and let out a sigh of frustration. It cheered him up a bit when she cracked the dummy and scared herself for it. He chuckled at her and then looked down at his scroll again. He read it over a few more times and nodded to himself.

He took the gourds of water and turned them all into sake. He now held 4 gourds of sake. He put them on little holders on his waist and stood. He stretched out his muscles and began his training again. He looked over to Hitomi one last time before resuming his training. He took a sip of sake and swished it around his mouth like he was told and then infused his chakra into it. All that came out was the same sake he that went in. He tried again, he swished it around in his mouth a few times and infused even more chakra into it. This time it came out as a slight smoke. He was starting to get aggravated. This chakra training was harder then anything he had done before.

He, once again, took another sip of sake. This time he put more into his mouth and swished it around longer, infusing chakra into it again. He sprayed it out of his mouth and a fine mist appeared, but then it turned right back into sake. He nodded to himself. He was getting closer and closer with every try. So he did it again and again. Eventually he got it right, more then he wished though. He finished off the first gourd of sake and swished it around in his mouth. He let it out and it filled the entire dojo with a fine mist. He smiled to himself and was happy he was able to pull it off. He then remembered the effects. He knew Hitomi was a lightweight and to long in this mist would easily mess her training all up. "Don't breathe it in!"

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
She could see the cloud coming before he even said anything about it. Regardless of the fact that he was behind her, she could see in an almost 360 degree of vision with only a tiny little spot that she could not see from. And the mist being filled with chakra made it light up like a christmas tree. She knew exactly what to do, using her Byakugan to pinpoint the weakest point the wall she took in a deep breath.

[Learning: Eight trigrams: Empty palm]
Hitomi ran over to the wall. She could not hold her breath for too long. Inspecting the weak section of wall with her perceptive Dojutsu she quickly found the weakest of weak points in it. She took her basic stance once more and began to work up chakra in her left palm. She knew exactly what to do, but she doubted that she would get it right on the very first try. She struck out with her left palm, calling out. "Eight trigrams! Empty palm!"" Her palm collided with the wall and the chakra released, as expected the shock wave of compressed air had not broken through it entirely. It had weakened it though and she began to charge more chakra into her right palm. More then last time, more focused too and she then simply struck out once more in the very center of the core of the weakened area."Eight trigrams! EMPTY PALM!!!"" This time it was successful, the entire section of wall gave way.

She then dove forwards and leaned out into the fresh air. Gasping from breath as the alcoholic mist dispersed harmlessly. She found herself leaning, half in and half out of the building. But her balance was failing and he butt began to lift further as her front descended outside. Dangerously close to falling. "Crap, crap, CRAP!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith scrambled up to a standing position. He was gonna rush her out of the air, but she was faster and much more thoughtful then he was in this situation. With a few quick moves chakra seemed to burst out of her hands. She seemed frustrated that nothing happened. She did it again and this time a veil of blue surrounded her as the mist that surrounded them dissipated. She quickly fell forward as she was gasping for breath and fell into the hole in the wall she had made. She was barely holding on. Deidrith ran forward and caught her by her ankle just as she was falling completely into the hole. Compared to him, she was a featherweight.

He knew he was looking at her a** as she was suspended in the air and he quickly averted his eyes. If his face wasn't so red, maybe a blush could have been seen. He easily lifted her back into the room and turned her to where she was standing up and set her down. He stepped back a few steps and took a deep breath. He laughed a bit and looked to her. "You ok?"

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Hitomi didn't really need to, considering she could see him just fine almost no matter where she was looking because of her Byakugan. But she looked him in the eyes anyhow. Unlike him, she was capable of blushing. Her skin a very pale color as most Hyuga clan member. He knew exactly where he was looking before. Not that she minded all that much, she was used to it after all. She decided that it would be best not to mention it. She then realized that her top had become slightly disheveled, showing a little more of her chest then she would like. It wasn't like she was indecent or anything, but she felt uncomfortable like that so she fixed it and covered up properly once more. "Yeah I'm...I'm fine. I wasn't even certain whether that would work. But that's the power of the gentle fist for you. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith made sure his eyes kept averted. He was a gentleman and was not about to start acting his own age now. Once she had fixed herself up he looked back down at her. She was barely above his waist. He smiled once she was ok. "That was a very impressive show. I have never seen a Hyuga before you to be completely honest. I have to say, that seems like a very powerful jutsu. Maybe once we train some more we can do a little spar. See who has gotten better then who?"

He went over to their stuff that had been blown away by the force of her technique and gathered them up in his arm. He handed her scroll over neatly rolled up. He planned on staying longer to train some more, but he didn't like the idea of leaving his friend so soon after they had just really met.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Hitomi smiled at the mans praise of her clan. "And likewise I have never met an Oni before. You have some very interesting, not to mention intoxicating abilities. I'd like a spar. Maybe in a little bit, hmm? We might be lucky enough to get on the same team. So it would pay to know what the we each can do."

[Learning: Eight trigrams: Heavenly Spin]
Hitomi backed off a little, not wanting to catch Deidrith in the radius of the spin. She had seen this done only once before, the rest she had picked up from the scroll. She took up her basic stance once more, deciding to take a few practice spins first. So she prepared herself and then quickly began to spin, doing it just fine. It must have looked a little odd, really. She then breathed out heavily, preparing for the real thing. "You might want to stand back. Anything that gets caught in this next technique will be sent flying." She focused her chakra all over her body, starting to spin. "Eight trigrams! Heavenly spin!"" She closed her eyes to protect against the sand and then released the chakra in a steady burst from her tenketsu in a way that only a Hyuga could do. Soon enough the tell tale dome of chakra appeared around her in a roaring tempest. Picking up a nice, hefty breeze as it did so and sending a few pieces of training equipment around the room. She stopped shortly after, a small ring cut into the floor from where the chakra had been. She then stood up straight, panting softly.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games