Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Hot_N_Sexy420

A Jounin noticed a new genin girl asking for her headband. He walked over to her."You are a new Genin yes? Please follow me." He told her as he walked into the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Moeru::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Tamer

Sayuri followed the jounin, hoping this wouldnt last long, she really wanted to start her training. "um.. excuse me ninja-san, but where are we going?" she looked back to her partner to see if he was following

The tiger lifted up his head and stared at the ninja, watching him very closely. When he sensed that sayuri was in no danger, he laid his head back down. He yawned and stretched his front legs as he stood up. He followed them to wherever they were going.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image  

Hot_N_Sexy420

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm
Hot_N_Sexy420

"We are going to Disneyland, To the hokage's office of course."He told her as they walked in. The Jounin went and picked up a satchel. He reached inside and pulled out a headband."Congratulations on becoming a Konohagakure Genin, wear this headband proudly and bring honor to the village."He told her with smile. He reached into the satchel again and pulled out some scrolls."These are Elemental jutsu scroll for you."He also handed those to her."I believe that is all you need, you may begin training and doing missions as a genin, Good luck."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm
Hot_N_Sexy420
User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Moeru::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Tamer

Sayuri followed the jounin into the hokages office. 'I wonder what a disneyland is...' She thought as the jounin spoke. She took the headband from him and thanked him for it. She tied it around her head and wore it with pride. She took the scrolls from him and put them in her pocket. She again thanked him, then turned around and left

The tiger walked out of the office with Sayuri.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image

Hot_N_Sexy420

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Naito walked up the staircase leading to the hokages office feeling nervous, anxious, and all around self conscious in general he stopped and sat down on one of the stairs for a second he couldn't walk in and let the hokage the strongest ninja in the leaf see him losing his cool on their first meeting. After a few minutes Naito stood up having gathered his thoughts, courage, and expelling just a slight bit of his lunch in his mouth he walked up the stairs and reached the top. As naito reached the top of the stairs he noticed a jonin guarding the hokages office unsure of what to do he walked up to the jonin looking down at his feet and asked "I-,,,Is the hokage available id like to recieve my headband and approval for training if they are....." Naito slightly raised his head looking at the jonin nervously and thought to himself -after all of that i wont even see the hokage just my luck-.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm
naito the redeemer

The jounin looked at the new ninja. He opened the door and motioned him to enter. He reached into a satchel and pulled out a headband."Here you go."He said handing it to him."You can get jutsu scrolls at the acadamy but here are two to start you off."He handed two low rank elemental scrolls."Congratulation on becoming a genin of the leaf village, You may now train and complete missions."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Naito took the headband and slipped it into his pocket and put the scrolls into the other one. "thank you" he said as he left the room he bowed for a second and simply walked out of the office and down the staircase exiting the hokages mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image

cнιнιroxxx xxxxxxx»xxѕ т a т ѕ Chakra: 280 / 280xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

─────────────────────┐

A certain green-haired girl that had been the cause of many teacher's headaches had slipped herself into the kage's office, paying no attention to the note that said he was out. Hey, other people were going in there too! And she had equal rights! On the way here she decided that today, she would be happy, maybe a little sassy, and she would like it. Happy wasn't an emotion she typically chose to be. Most of the time it was her rude personality, but today was a day of celebration, not to make someone angry and make them storm off. Though she would've liked to see the Hokage or his attendants try and talk some sense into a droopy, lonely her.

Chihiro walked right into the office like she owned the place and stopped in front of a jounin she'd never seen before acting like the kage's advisor, handing out headbands. But not before leaning onto her right leg and striking a pose resembling that of an impatient princess.
"Hey, I graduated the academy quite a while ago and I need a headband. I know you have more, so cough it up." She said sternly, outstretching a hand to the jounin, bending her fingers at the knuckles in sort of a 'come on, I don't have all day' way. "Oh man, where are my manners? Pleeaase...?" She smiled widely to the jounin, showing a lot of not all of her teeth.

└─────────────────────  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm
Winevy

The Jounin raised an eyebrow at the new genin. He sighed at her attitude. She was in for a rude awakening.And he wasn't paid enough to deal with genin. He reached into the satchel his whole hand went into the satchel as if it was infinatly larger then its normal size. The jounin finally pulled out a headband. And gave it to her. He checked a list of the new genin and found her with her stats. He reached back into the satchel and pulled out two low ranking jutsu scrolls."Here you go, One scroll for each element. If for some reason you don't have access to your Bloodline Jutsu scrolls you may come here and request some other than that you may begin training goodluck and congratulations of becoming a genin of the Leaf Village."He hoped she got rid of her attitude before something bad happens  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

User Image

cнιнιroxxx xxxxxxx»xxѕ т a т ѕ Chakra: 280 / 280xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

─────────────────────┐

Chihiro smiled at the jounin once again, but this time it was more sincere rather than forced. She could tell he was kind of struggling not to punch her around a bit. But, when the time came she needed to watch her attitude, she would. Because that was how Chihiro rolled. "Thanks! You're nice. And I have my bloodline scroll, it's on my kitchen counter, right next to my basket of carrots!" She commented, accepting the black headband and the scrolls. She always thought you got scrolls at the dojo... She made a confused face for a second, then brightened up again. Today was not a confused day. That could be tomorrow, if she felt like it. The girl skipped out, the scrolls in her bag and her headband loosely around her neck. She bowed to the older genin as she left.

// exit to dojo

└─────────────────────  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was running to the Hokages Tower. He knew that the man kept an extra set of robes somewhere in there. When he arrived he was greeted by the ninja in front. He only nodded as he made his way to the Hokages office.
[Title: Higher Up’s Request

When he got to the Office he saw a Jounin guarding the door. Noctis told him he needed to enter for a mission the hokage gave him. The jounin nodded and let him threw. Noctis looked around at the large office. Which recently looked like it had been cleaned.

Noctis eventually found the robes. They were in a closet next to a pile of paperwork. He took out one that looked very nice and laid it on the hokage's desk. He needed to locate the writing supplies now. After looking for a little he found everything he needed in a drawer. He took it and placed it in a bag. He then held the robe in his other hand. He then made his way to the Gekka-o-Geezebo

[Exit to Gekka-o-Geezebo]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 pm
Kyojin sat outside of the Hokage's office. On his bench, he was alone. His garb was cheaply made with thick stitching and poor cloth. It seemed as if his shirt and pants were made out of dyed burlap sacks that had been sewn together. On his back rested some undone bindings that most likely held the large support beam he called a weapon. He wore no shoes and his hair was a mess. It was like someone had thrown him away; they did so with good reason, though.
The wood creaked with each attempt to find a comfortable position, until he finally decided on the traditional upright. he felt like he had been there for an eternity. If someone would actually speak with him, he felt the time might actually go fast, but the villagers avoided him like the plague. More and more, the impatience grew in his mind, until he started to bounce up and down. With each push, the bench creaked. With every creak, the bench cracked. With each crack, the bench grew closer to breaking, until finally... it did.
He fell to the ground and groaned. To the Giant it was not a very far distance, but it was still enough to cause a slight amount of surprise. "Stupid bench..." He grumbled and crossed his arms. "They should build them stronger, or something. I bet someone could get hurt like this. I mean what? That's like a three foot drop..." He rubbed his bottom slightly, then leaned back against what remained of the bench. He was not happy about this.  

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 am
A jounin was doing some patrol work and stumbled across a boy waiting at the Hokage's office. "Excuse me, what do you need from the Hokage young one; Oh wait, are you a new genin?" He asked him, he knew they had a lot more genin than usual so it wasn't a big surprise. He waited on his answer before he went any further.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games