Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 am
"While in Sand, one of the genin I was in charge of was poisoned at a local tea shop." Sypher replied, "She was all right but the fact that Sand seemed to be having serious issues with attacks or appeared to be could be a likely reason. However, Sand seemed to have very little control over its own members as well. Its very possible that the attack was planned once we had arrived and settled." he didn't like to assume that anyone was trying to deliberately poison visiting ninja but Sand had done very little to prove they were hospitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Horrid news. She seemed to have come in during a storm, one of espionage and trickery. An issue of that wasn't going to bode well. Kin set the file down upon her desk. She had more to read yet. Mist had proven friendly, and were allied as the last act of the previous Raikage. Now... Sand had come to seek an alliance, but at the same time... One genin poisoned, and another from the mist abducted. The former adviser had gone to the effort of noting the excuses of the Suna jounin. Poor ones indeed.

"It's a good thing an alliance was not followed through with them, Sypher. This news only adds to the distressing actions of one of the ANBU prior, or possibly even parallel to this event. For now, we will be cautious around the Suna shinobi, but won't take an open aggression to them," the Lady Kin answered calmly. Composure was very important in leadership, even if she had never seen her mentor's face in the field, his voice was everything. Calming, domineering. "Thank you for your report, Sypher."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm
Sypher nodded "I assumed as much. Is there anything else you need from me?" he asked, wondering if he could simply leave or if there was need for him to remain.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, Sypher. I'm sorry to say that you'll need to resume teaching duties. Select a new genin to fill the whole left by one of your promoted students," Kin spoke simply, as she thought over the situation. "Our influx of genin is pushing our capacity for teaching in traditional manners. Don't be surprised if you're asked to tutor some of the others as well."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Sypher puffed his cheeks out then smiled "That's fine. I'd rather be doing something like that than fighting anyway." he bowed "If that's all, I'll take my leave now." he turned and left the office, determined to sleep for a while before he did anything else.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm
"Lady Raikage! Lady Raikage!" A voice called through the halls, bursting through the door. He disregarded the presence of Apollo, urgency in his eyes. "M'lady! An attack! The Lady Adviser... Oh god... The lady Adviser..." The shinobi was startled, despite his rank, and Kinpaku was unable to truly answer. She urged him to continue the explanation, her face growing grim. Yet... There was nothing she could do.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 pm
Apollo was glad all had gone and he was the only one left. Now they could properly discuss what was happening within the village. "Well, now that everyone has left, I suppose we-" His words were cut off by some shinobi bursting through the doors without a hint of care, making this seem even more urgent than it was. Apollo turned from the new Raikage to the Shinobi, who seemed to be muttering on about some attack..on..Sora?! "Adviser?!" His eyes went from the nin to Kinpaku, then back to the nin. "What has happened?!" His voice was stern and he wanted to know exactly what had gone done. Had someone did something to Sora? Wasn't she leaving Cloud now that her work was done? He awaited answers with baited breath, flustered by the current situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
♥♥♥ My Blood Is My Power ♥♥♥

Ketsueki walked around the outside of the building contemplating on whether she should go through with asking the Raikage for a mission. She finally sighed and then walked into the building and started to ascend the stairs. Getting to the door Ketsueki knocked three times firmly and then entered the room slowly. "Excuse me, Raikage-sama. May I ask something of you?" Ketsueki waited for the response.

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 pm
Fuyu arrived into the office while quite a distress was occuring. "Uhmm, Raikage-sama, is everything alright? I came to get a mission or selection of students but, do you need me to assist with something else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud entered the office to see a chaotic situation about to break loose. Cloud was interested in what was going on but he had not the power nor was he high enough in rank to involve himself with higher matters such as this. He came to see if he could be assigned a squad or a mission but it seemed that would be put on hold for the moment. He took a seat next to the window and looked out at the sky. For the time being, he would listen and find out what the situation was.

[Enter]

OsteoidData

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
♥♥♥ My Blood Is My Power ♥♥♥

Ketsueki waited for a bit until she felt the need to go and train. Wanting to test out a new style she had heard about, Ketsui walked down the stairs and out the door. Ketsueki went to perform a few missions before she started her training though... or maybe she'd just go and train. Her mind wandered around as she thought and she came to the conclusion of training under her new Taijutsu style.
[Exit]

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There had been quite the racket in the direction of the gates, however, the woman's duty was far too important to allow herself to investigate on a whim... However, the broken report she was receiving about the former adviser, Lady Uwanosora. She had been a gifted shinobi, despite conditions. There were more finding their way into the office than were necessary considering the vital moment.

"You heard him, Apollo. It seems that all she has done... Well, she's left," Kinpaku spoke simply. She nodded briefly to the shinobi, as he would be brought back when he had settled his thoughts a bit more. A flustered man's word was almost as good as a bad gambler's. She couldn't muster a thought though... The woman had just left, a smile on her face. And now... There was no chance she would return again. So much so this shocked her, that when the Ketsueki child entered the room, nothing came to the tip of her tongue. However... More were coming. The newest chunnin, Fuyu, and one of the genin appeared. As the Lady was about to address the three newcomers, the Ketsueki girl found herself departing once more.

The mask was donned now, pressing shock to the back of her mind.
"Ah... You must be Miss Aoi! This... Well, it'll be known soon enough. However, our influx of genin require instruction, and no matter how new you are, it will require work," the Raikage spoke, bordering rambling, only practice keeping her wits about. After all, she wasn't as skilled as the adviser had been. Again, she pushed back thoughts, opening up folders. Personnel. "Well, Aoi, you'll be taking this boy here. Your first mission is a simple request from me. Find two genin, a young Ketsueki girl, and a pleasant young man by the name of Hazama. You'll be taking these three on a routine patrol for the moment, while everything gets sorted." To assist the girl in her search, photographs were displayed on the desk. It was the best way to vacate the office yet again.

"After a couple of preparatory missions, and I feel the squad will work together well enough, don't be surprised if y'all get a pop quiz of some sort," Kinpaku spoke casually. She'd have to work some kind of steam off, if she were going to relax after this whole fiasco.

((Dc, I didn't feel like writing up a whole spiel, so he's "briefed" us on the situation.))

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 am
User ImageUser Image
In the corner of the Kage's office the girl would be known, but as usual her presence remained undermined until someone caught the wind of winter or the scent of snow. Mellow hues spoke nothing, expression blanch but her sights were fixed to the kage in the most prudent of ways. Some could assume she was interested, others....odd, but whatever the case she had been watching the woman for quite the time span and had yet to find boredom take hold of her. Like a doll her head would slowly tilt time to time, glassy eyes glowing about her unkempt mane of greenish blue as she wore a content smile. Not many associated themselves with her, and neither did she. Alike someone the figures in the room, she had been here for quite sometime. The greatest difference was the level they had reached in accordance to her own, the fact hadn't bothered her..after all she had just been recently released from the hospital for personal means, frail pallid fingers would sweep her hair time to time....now to watch the head kunoichi..she had nothing better to and to be honest she didn't feel like facing anyone she thought was of worth in her late days, she enjoyed being a wallflower....notice was nothing she needed to reach satisfaction with life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm
"Yes Ma'am I shall do so right away." She nodded and turned to face Cloud,"Your name is Cloud Hari, yes? If you will follow me we can go get the others quickly. I may even teach you guys a few things." Fuyu shifted edgily and impatiently, she was not the type to move slowly.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud was shocked by how fast everything was moving, although it seemed understandable. Cloud got to his feet and looked at the person standing in front of him. He didn't great the person, he figured there would be time for that later. " Lead when your ready, I'll follow. "  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games