Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh s**t.. Doki instinctively flinched at her partner's sudden attitude shift and knew seconds later what she had said that was wrong. Pretty much, all of her assumptions and narrow minded view has made her biased up to this point. What Dai was telling her now made Doki reflect back to how she didn't really think so much of him. Rather than acknowledging him, all she saw of Kyo was a threat and her own jealousy obscured her of the real situation. "O-oh..nine then..." Guilt was clogging up her intestines.

She was fairly surprised, impressed, and intimidated with how well Dai had been putting up with someone so spoiled like Doki. This made her think deeper. Kyo probably had harder things to deal with while her inner most complaints about everything meant that she knew nothing of the hardships he faced. She just had to accept that his talent weighed more than her own. In fact, Doki now realized that working up for ranks wasn't so peachy-easy for a younger child either. The gennin eventually swallowed her nerves before steadily nodding. She lowered her head once without having her eyes roll anywhere afar. Even in her mixture of confusion, Doki was touched by Dai's considerate actions of placing paper to block any form of red residue from seeping out of her skin.

"..I'm sorry, I was being lousy. I must treat him with more respect from now on. And I'm through complaining now, Dai-oneesan." She stood up, struggling with traces of embarrassment smoldering her awkward facial features. Quickly and quietly, Doki adjusted on the ear piece. When Dai called out to Doki again, with a change of tone, she felt relieved. At least the girl did not have to worry about upsetting Dai any further unless she lets her down after this. "Mhm.." Her throat would let these murmuring notes to explain to Dai that Doki was listening to the plan.

"I believe in you, Doki."

Her hands were ready for the clones any moment. For some reason, Doki could not stop herself from smiling. The look in her eyes were rewarding. Her features were softer and filled with better mirth of having someone's belief within her. She should make use of this rare experience. "At your signal..I'll whip up my batch of clones." She murmured, her back to Dai, still somewhat embarrassed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He grumbled at their whispering, they were too soft to hear as he waited. "Come on! If you don't attack then I will!" He smiled, loving his treaty with them to only use taijustu. All he had was taijustu and one raiton, with a couple clan techinques. He crossed his arms to wait.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai face Kyo and smiled as Doki apologized. "No one is prefect, Doki-chan. Just remember that." Dai told her. Dai readied her hands. She grinned at Kyo become frustrated at the fact that he couldn't hear them. Dai nodded. "Mark." She said in telling Doki to go ahead. Dai's hands moved quickly. She whispered the command. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone)." Her hands quickened again. Paper floated around her. Kami Bunshin no Jutsu (Paper Clone)." She vanished into the mess of clones; at least twenty clones appeared in place of Dai. "Doki." Dai's voice came through the ear piece. "Get lost within the clones. Make it to where, Kyo, can't track you." If Doki where to look at the mess of Dai clones; all of their mouths would be moving. "We're about to make a few things fun for, little Kyo." Dai giggled and her clones took their stance. Getting to run at Kyo.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki was just about done stocking up on all the chakra necessary for her future clones. Meanwhile, it seems that Dai had already finished with impressive numbers. ..Clones, a good component. Great thinking.. But what will she do? In response to their voices in unison, Doki simply performed the handsigns. "Roger that." Her tone was pleasant as she was starting to feel excited once again. Lightning clone...and a Paper clone? Just what does she have in mind? I'd better be careful.. Her hands performed the handsigns for; "Bunshin No Jutsu." A total of ten clones minus one original ran to mix in with the crowd of Dai's.

Where he can't track me.. Doki hid amongst one of the pillars included in the large circle Sypher had drawn earlier. In between the couple of pillars, Doki was directed a little closer to the group than behind the other two so to clear her spot. A kunai was in her hand while observing the situation on her sidled back. If I recall about the Lightning Clone technique, they can send electric shocks through their strikes. Even though I'm not in the fray of that mess of clones..I'd probably still feel it when IT happens.. She hugged her arms as an involuntary shiver ran by.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Now things were speeding up. He got back into a stance for kanjo. He smirked wider, clones? He knew a way to get rid of those pesky clones fast. "La la la, you guys have yet to make me try to fight, clones are pesky..." He grumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

The Dai clones smiled and moved with Doki's clones. Together thirty clones. Between every two Dai clones, stood a Doki clone. "Don't push yourself, Doki." Dai's voice said sweetly. "My lightning clones pack a lovely shock. If need be, give the word and I'll send a few in to help your normal Bunshin. We're a team. We take care of our own." She reminded her. The Dai clones looked at the Doki clones and winked. They moved the attention to Kyo and took their stance. "Alright, time to move." Three clones moved forward and attacked Kyo. Clone one, went for his head; with the thoughts of punching him square in the jaw. Clone two, went for his ribcage; with the thoughts of dropping him to his knees after Clone ones attack. Clone three, went for his back; with the thoughts of kicking him forward.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher paled slightly and reached over his shoulder to touch a particular scar that still haunted him. Lightning, while not evoking the same terror as when he was younger, still kept him wary and he moved from his spot on the tree No sense pushing my luck. he thought, settling on his new perch, a corner of a building.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Following after her partner's battle engaged clones, Doki willed her own three to distribute weapons within each other. The trio of them waited for the right time to strike. Meanwhile, the rest of Doki's clones continued to circulate around Kyo alongside Dai's.

[[Edited, my apologies for the earlier mistake.]]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm
((Shi is out of the circle no in so he can't be used in the spar anymore and Dai are you using the lighting clones or your regular clones))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm
little mintchan
((Shi is out of the circle no in so he can't be used in the spar anymore and Dai are you using the lighting clones or your regular clones))

If I told ya that would ruin the surprise -smiles cutely with a little insanity- Attack and find out. biggrin  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm
Editted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo narrowed his eyes and started to count the clones. "One, two, three stop moving!" he moved his arm to stop the first clones attack by blocking with one arm and wrapping the other around the clones arm. He Spartan kicked the one aiming for his belly and swiveled a bit to kick the other clone trying to get him from behind.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 am

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is dragging on too long. The pinkette started to toss her knife up in semi-circles out of habit from behind one of the pillars. Instilled in her mind was something to prove, but with their vanishing traces, she was beginning to lose her resolve to win.

Suddenly, she shifted her shoulders. Her face wide-eyed at the sight of him fending off all three clones. He stumbled a bit.. At this opportunity, Doki sent one of her clones to give a quick low kick from beneath his legs. The second clone followed after by uncapping a hidden combat knife from her side. Running up to Kyo, the second clone sent a largely arced upward slash in order to help trouble his footing. "Sobagai Deba Sentou; Countering Technique: Upward Repel."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel strode into the center of Kumokagures precious ruins. The skelaton of a forgotten age,wiped of the face of the earth for their stupidity and weakness,good riddance. The reason for training here? What better was to signify the dawning of a new generation then with the starting of such on the end of the old. He smiled at the irony. As he arrived at his destination he hoped up into a lone piller,and unrolled his scrolls. He placed them on the ground and frowned,he needed more but for now it would do...time to set to work

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

The first two clones exploded into nothing more than paper. When Kyo swiveled and aimed at the third clone. The clone smiled and grasped his leg. It was solid; the clone smiled at him. "Like a bear to honey." She spoke to him. It was the real Dai. "Doki! Now!" She called out. Dai held onto Kyo leg as Doki sent three clones at them. Not worried if she even got hurt in trying to take the target down. A stupid motion but it needed to be done.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games