Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:08 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: This situation seems a bit unsettling is something happening?❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Naive

The questions were met with the cocking of a head, the shutting of eyes briefly, and what seemed like laughter if laughter were bloops. "Bloop, bloop, bloop. Ah...well now pointing a weapon at someone seems a bit hostile?" The eyes would open and grow sharp, slanting as if an eagle designed to hunt prey meeting with the young Damien's. Yes it was apparent Tōsokurui didn't know him and he didn't know Tōsokurui, perhaps they had attended different classes. Although it wasn't known whether this individual was a student at all for that matter. What was quite prevalent about this person to Tōsokurui was a scar he would have been sure to have remembered if they had met.

The meeting of their eyes would produce an air of tension. The nin would most likely be still anticipating an answer, though it seemed to be being drawn out slowly. The nin's stance was being analyzed by the mysterious squid sounding man. Tōsokurui took notice of the cloud behind him, the face mask most likely used to combat the plume, a defensive rather than an offensive stance which showed reluctance, and an older looking face. In his eyes he noticed one a particularly lighter shade of grey than the other. Of course he couldn't make out the color of the non scarred eye. "Bloop. One rude act of hostility deserves another. You're eye there can't see very well if at all can it?" The man raised a ruffled sleeve pointing at Damien's wounded eye. "If I'm right don't feel too disheartened we have something in common. You see I don't have an inkling as to what color that plume is behind you, or anything for that matter."

Tōsokurui's arm remained raised and pointing. "To answer your question. I am Tōso from the Land of Tea. As for the other I was simply going for a walk." Suddenly the sound of a pin would drop and the ruffled sleeve would extend at a break neck pace almost as if it were a whip lashing outward moving toward Damien rapidly however it suddenly veered and approached nearby wooden post. The man's arm was stretched a good unnatural twenty six feet from the man's initial position. "I was going to finally be inaugurated into this village. However, before anymore on that I've noticed that your eyes harbor a look of concern, not only that but your stance is more defensive as if expecting an attack not one of someone who just initiated attack. One with intent to harm wouldn't need a clone to investigate something they've done. So in short I can deduce something is wrong in the village and that isn't just a simple plume of smoke but something more? As he was speaking the man was walking closer to Damien his arm growing shorter relevant to his distance. "If this is the case and this smoke is a threat wouldn't sending your clone into the midst of it attract the threat. Hopefully not. Knock on wood. Bloop Bloop." The man finished his sentence by knocking the wooden post near Damien with his fist having finally approached him where they could see each other face to face and despite his formerly intimidating entrance the man was shorter than Damien by a few centimeters. Although he looked much older than him, perhaps around his late teens early twenties. "So does this situation require assistance?"

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:240 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:245 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 15 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0
    User Image
    xNew York Slavex
    Lanfaer
    ((Not sure if there's a post order. Quoted Lan))  
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:07 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Damien looked at the man for a moment and put his saw down, he was relived that there was someone that wasn't out to kill the Kumo shinobi " You would be correct, my eye is permanent... " He noticed that the man said something about the color of the plume in the distance and nodded " Your right, the plume in the distance is red.... I'm going to assume that its some kind of unique sand or smoke. " He turned and looked at the out laying area, he knew that his flanking clone would reach the cloud by now " I sent the clone flanking so that detection wouldn't lead whomever straight to me. "

He turned back to the man, making sure that his back wasn't facing the plume behind him " I was told that there would be shinobi within the plume, but there is someone vastly stronger at work here. " He made sure that the mask as tied tight and to make sure that breathing in whatever it was was minimal " If you would like to assist me then that would be appreciated. " He deduced that if the plume was indeed Sand then his ration chakra would be nearly useless but he would have to rely on his Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Medical. The man was interesting, the fact that there were two able bodied shinobi back on the scene made him feel leagues better.

Lanfaer
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    GalagaHero
    NecroPlant

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:54 am

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Thank goodness nothing hot... but It really does seem dangerous.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Dread and Concern

"Red?" The man spoke. The color of passion, flames, spices, not particularly attributed to something poisonous. This deduction produced significant questions. What attributes did the smoke hold? If it was fire...Tōso shuttered at the thought. Damien would witness the man's arm extend again like a whip and grabbing if not latching onto a higher portion of the post that Tōso knocked on earlier. He would then propel himself upward in a sudden retraction as if the mans very arm were a grappling hook. The man looked awkward with such a large garment as he landed on one of the posts arms. Making sure to remain at a distance the other arm was then propelled into the plumes outermost radius. It wasn't hot. The man arms retracted as an internal sigh of relief occurred. "Nothing physically inflammatory." He'd exclaim downwards toward Damien.

Red red red. What could be red? An idea dawned on him. Tōso would then pull out a shuriken, a tiny bit of string, and then grabbed a leaf from a nearby tree within thirty five feet. He used this string to thread the leaf and shuriken together. Poison would kill the leaf he thought in his head. Tōso would then throw the shuriken at the outer edge of the plume it landing squarely near its effective radius. After a brief time a whip like arm recovered it. Then to a great surprise the man would discover the leaf was wholly in tact but what seemed like small flecks of something on the Shuriken were begging to show. Rubbing it in an investigating manner was providing a gritty texture. Although unable to see the color he couldn't deduce what it was. It then occurred to him he had someone who wasn't colorblind with him. The man would jump down from his post and land next to Damien.

"Mind if I borrow your eye bloop. What's happened to this shuriken? The plume doesn't appear to affect organic matter. At least not immediately or directly." Presenting the now rusted Shuriken to Damien to analyze the squiddy Genin looked outward at the plume talking but not directly at Damien. "If there are shinobi in that plume and if what you say is true, that something strong is within it, Isn't it pivotal to prevent further casualties by taking immediate action now bloop? Judging from your equipment, I'd say you're of medical like profession. Once you've made a deduction about that Shuriken and we're prepared, I'm more than ready to scout if you have my back. Bloop bloop bloop, After all I've never explored the inside of a red cloud before." Using laughter the man disguised concern and attempted to ease the tense air of the situation.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:250 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:245 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 15 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0
    User Image
    xNew York Slavex
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Damien grabbed 2 gloves from his bag and looked at the shuriken closely " It's not a poison... I am certain of that. " He said with a cheeky grin, the substance was grainy and the flecks seemed to shimmer in the light " Sand grain is smaller... I'm not totally sure what it is actually... it kinda looks like metal flakes. " He set the shuriken down and looked at the man, he knew that something needed to happen, they gathered all the information that they could on the plume without actually getting into it. The man said something about actually venturing into the plume, though Damien didn't want to risk the mans health... he agreed " Theres no better back up then a Medical Nin. " He smiled and walked over to the man, he extended his hand for a handshake. This guy wasn't all that bad... alittle weird but not bad. Damien hadn't smiled or met someone new in a long time even more so in midst of a conflict.

Damien knew exactly how this was going to play out, if it was indeed rust... Damien had the jutsu advantage; but if his new partner was of the clan that he heard of, Damiens ration jutsu would be slightly dangerous. He realized something... he was still wearing the gloves that he used to examine the shuriken " Sorry. " He took them off and extended his hand once more " Lets just say that we are temporary partners. "

Lanfaer
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    GalagaHero
    NecroPlant

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:32 pm

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Such destruction...❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien, Incu&Succu?❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Dread

He laughed once more. "Bloopbloopbloop. Temporary? You're squidding me. I don't believe anyone should entrust their life to someone they think of as 'temporary' "Tōsokurui's arm would stretch and bend and at a contorted angle as it grabbed Damien's hand, a warmness of sincerity radiated from its grip unto Damien's. "No, stranger whose name I've yet to know, we aren't temporary. We are partners I'll be dedicated to watching your back as much as you dedicate to watching mine." A quick shake of Damien's hand followed suit before it's grip loosened and the arm returned to Tōsokurui.

The man removed his glasses and folded them neatly popping open a small cylindrical case made of black leather dropping them inside and screwing its cap back on. He'd then begin ripping some of the cloth from the ends of his jacket one left one right. An internal look of regret occurred however, Tōsokurui had little choice. It would have been strange for the medical nin to have packed supplies for two individuals and he himself was far from prepared for the situation. Tucking away the glasses into the coat he used the torn scraps of his jacket to wrap around his eyes seeing through the monochromatic cloth just enough through its meshed weave. The second cloth was then wrapped around his mouth followed by the popping of his collar around it.

"If what you say is true and what's in there are flakes of metal we must try not to breathe any of it or allow it to get into our eyes. I'll perform as the scapegoat to whatever is in there you focus on casualties. Let's have a squid of a time! IKA!" With his muffled proclamation of squid the man brazenly took off into the plume that was most likely starting to thin ever so slightly despite having been growing closer to the duo since the beginning]

Tōsokurui needn't have gone far. Upon landing atop the first building within the plume he took notice everything shared the same splotchy look as his earlier shuriken did. Of course this was through a form of makeshift patchwork goggles. The remnants of a mudslide, broken glass, disfigured homes and several nin/villagers dead or choking on whatever substance was in the air...Tōsokurui was not prepared. This was the first time he'd seen such horror. He stood in place awestruck the tiny flecks gathering on his cloth covered body waiting for Damien to come tend to those that appeared to be still living watching his back if need be and planning a route of evacuation for the living.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:255 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:245 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0
    User Image

Lanfaer
    Shadow Incubus Lord
    xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:35 pm
    [As point of fact, the technique I used enveloped the entirety of this thread in a rust cloud. Which means that as long as you are in the residential district you will be within the cloud. I do apologize for posting here in OoC, but I cannot reach both of you via PM for some reason, so read this, and I would suggest posting as if the cloud just reached you guys.]

NecroPlant
    xNew York Slavex

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:04 pm
    User Image

→→The dust storm suddenly reached them, a roar causing the wind to rip past them in blinding speeds to encompass them entirely. Tosokurui had been within the cloud, but the sudden gusts of wind would likely startle him. But Damien? He would barely have time to blink before it was on him. The howling silenced after a few moments, silence falling like a curtain to match the blanket of dust and dirt on everything. The rust and dust fell from the sky lightly, calmly, like a calm winter night, bringing with it a quiet though all had vanished from the world. Visibility was nil after only a foot, the thickness cloying to breathe, and it wasn't until a voice finally rose from all directions at once that the genin might find a spark of fear. "Sam...u...ru..." The words were an echo, feminine in tone, with an undertone of rage and hunger obvious to the ear.

→→

→→

→→

→→

O.o.C.

→ Rust Dragon's Roar || → C - rank
    ____ Official Description: Rust flakes in the wind, blown from the user's mouth. Covers a wide spread area in a thin veil, making it easier to find available metals, and to start the rusting effect from far, far away with great stealth. Affect objects can be 'told' to rust within 4 posts of doing so, causing the rust to make them brittle within another 4 posts.
    _____ Guild Description: Requires 2 objects' worth of high quality rust flakes, and affects at minimally a city district sized area.

Quote:
    Tao-Benshin
    Quote:
    Shadow Incubus Lord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:40 am
    User ImageUser Image

Damien was suddenly emcompassed in an cloud of the brownish material before the two could formulate a decent plan. Damien knew that they were going to go into the cloud, but there was still the topic of whom was waiting for them in the epicenter of this storm. The small but incredibly thick cloud would cause more causalities and for a moment was worth it, this was the first time that this would be a combat application of his skill; he was terrified and oddly excited for this. They needed to allies
    amongst the wounded, the more help that the two had the better.

Lanfaer
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    GalagaHero
    NecroPlant

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:22 pm

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Whomaru?...❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien, Incu&Succu?❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Uncomfortable

Quivering slightly as if made of jello in a single full body motion, Tōsokurui caught wind of the ominous spoken words. The sense of dread was gone, now he was just uncomfortable, and for what it was worth glad he wasn't this maru person. The voice was enough to add a chill to the scene. Tōsokurui looked for Damien but it seemed this was to no avail. Thinking to himself he must have gotten caught in the clouds advancement to the outskirts of the residential district or that it was simply now too cloudy to discern what shadows where whose and the makeshift eye protection didn't help either.

Sending his limb hurdling toward a rusted lamp post the man would land atop of it scouting what little he could occasionally scraping off the built up rust particles on his macgyvered eye protection. Assuming the man had followed him deeper into the cloud Tōsokurui rang out two significant echoing Bloops "Bloooooooooop Blooooooop" This almost like an alarm or bird call would be a sign of his currently safe status and signal his direction. Although the sound would be curious it wouldn't be one typically attributed to human. In fact the sound would most closely correlate to a air tank losing air. Damien having heard it before however, would easily have been able to deduce it was the strange mans distinct sound. Scanning the area Tōsokurui began scanning for signs of life.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:255 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:245 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0
    User Image

Lanfaer
    Shadow Incubus Lord
    xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:59 pm
    User Image

→→From the dust would come the sound of choking, someone gasping for breath or gurgling blood. Suddenly weezing, the sound came closer and closer, until a sound of something hitting the ground hard sounded. Then...words. "Where...is...Samuru?" The words were savage, hungry, and still clearly feminine. Suddenly she howled, a noise that echoed everywhere, before she closed her mouth with a click that silenced it all. And with that, the sound of her movement came closer, and then proceeded past them, into the distance, unless they interfered.

→→[Exit unless interacted with?]

→→

→→

→→

O.o.C.

____ Official Description: Rust flakes in the wind, blown from the user's mouth. Covers a wide spread area in a thin veil, making it easier to find available metals, and to start the rusting effect from far, far away with great stealth. Affect objects can be 'told' to rust within 4 posts of doing so, causing the rust to make them brittle within another 4 posts.
    _____ Guild Description: Requires 2 objects' worth of high quality rust flakes, and affects at minimally a city district sized area.

NecroPlant
    Tao-Benshin
    xNew York Slavex
    Shadow Incubus Lord

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:38 pm

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: There you are.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien?,Melody, Incu&Succu?❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: There you are.

A crashing noise shifted Tōsokurui's attention in the direction of it's echo. Eyeing a shadow making his way past him and proceeding toward the direction where Damien 'would' be. Tōsokurui would jump down his vision still hindered landing in front of the shapes path. "Ah, is that you friend? Heard my signal did you?" The cloth covered man was a good ten or so feet away from the individual he was conversing with, however it seemed that had confused it for Damien due to his poor vision hindered even more so from the rust. "It seems whoever is in here is looking for a Samuru and is a woman. I think I knew a Samuru once. Blooop. Well it's good to know you're safe and sound. Shame whoever is in this mess caused all this maybe we could have peacefully had a conversation with them. I could have gone over my mental list of Samuru's and helped them find who their looking for. Bloopbloopbloop maybe the woman it really pretty to."

Laughing with echoing water droplet like bloops. The man began to gesticulate using solely his sleeves waving them around playfully in a multitude of directions. "Anysquid my scouting I think ends here. Everywhere you look there are casualties. I honestly think there's far too many for just one medical nin alone. What do you think?" Tōsokurui would then wait for a response from melody who he believed to be Damien. The mans guard was what could be perceived as down but his arms were still gesticulating.

User Image

Lanfaer
    Shadow Incubus Lord
    xNew York Slavex

((Since it's the third day and I feel like Tōsokurui would make this mistake. I'm going to disrupt post order a bit if that's okay? If not we can pretend this never happened.))  
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:12 pm
    User Image

→→From the figure that the Hojo clan member had spoke to would come a slow, rising growl. The voice was intense, filled with rage, as one arm slowly rose at her side. "Samuru...he is mine...Move..." Suddenly she stiffened, her expression hidden in the rust, but there was something...there....suddenly she screamed, her voice echoing everywhere as her voice shrilled in pain, in misery and horror. Finally she brought her fists up and down, casting the rust everywhere once more in a burst, before she shunshined away.

→→(Make sure to quote me when you post :3 Shunshin away!)

→→[Exit]

→→

→→

O.o.C.

NecroPlant
    Tao-Benshin
    xNew York Slavex
    Shadow Incubus Lord

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:37 pm

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Residential District❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: I'm sure the copper taste in my mouth isn't anything to be too concerned about.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Damien?,Incu&Succu?, Scouting Party?❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Flabbergasted

Ah sorry my ba.. Words cut off by shrill shriek of a woman. He was ready. The man was ready for the typical execution of hand signs followed by a jutsu in the midst his had mistaken this shadow for Damien...However, there were no hand signs, the execution was as sudden as the words spoken from the shadows mouth seething with rage and and distress. He saw only one motion, the punching of the ground. Toso would attempt to whip his arm out to grab the nearest object for his prior strategy of fleeing although he would not be quick enough, the gap between them was too close...did he hear...another voice? There was no time to mull on that thought as the burst of wind and rust exploded outward and sent the man who had eased his footing veering into a nearby buildings side. The structures crippled wavering sturdiness caused it to collapse behind him but luckily not atop of him. The impact was still far from pleasant.

Tōsokurui would expel a familiar tasting liquid into his makeshift face mask. It was without a doubt blood. Unsure of the situation at hand he would lay sitting. If the woman remained he was a sitting squid. She would have come in for the kill ages ago he thought, obviously I wasn't her target. May mercy be found for this Samuru. Letting loose a sigh internally Toso would attempt to stand. He winced. He had been injured somewhere internally he could walk but to do so in the still apparent rust storm would probably only lead to him further injuring himself. Surely the rust wouldn't last forever if it's master was gone. How this sudden assault played out though left more than a bad taste in his mouth.

For the remaining duration of time Tōsokurui would run and rerun the scenario in his head over and over again placing pressure on the area he would assume was wounded. No hand signs...no will...and that voice...was she being manipulated? The power to turn an entire district into a corrupt and rotting playground. These all seem to be attributes of an enormous power. One that couldn't have been her own. There was pain in that voice. A demon perhaps or an experiment gone awry? Well, I can't blame her for this destruction if it truly wasn't her own will. I will bear no grudges. Toso would wait and recover for now. Bloop bloop bloop He laughed. "At a time like this one could relly use a medical nin." Whimsically speaking as trying to call the devil.

User Image

Shadow Incubus Lord
    xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Damien took a breath in and realized that the mask that he was wearing wasn't going to be enough after whomever releasing more rust into the air. He looked over at Kurui and realized the only that they were going to really help the people there would be to find the source " Tosokurui, I think that one way that we would be able to stop this and help them is to find the source. " Damien thought about it more and more deep, if they could defeat the person that was releasing the rust then the jutsu would dissolve. Trying to move around the wounded and keep their eyes out for the person responsible was a bigger job then he was capable of handling.

Lanfaer
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    GalagaHero
    NecroPlant

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:03 pm
    xNew York Slavex

((OOC: I'm guessing like Lan with us you didn't get the pm about the prior posts. Quite a bit has progressed story arc wise here. The rust storm hindered our visibility of each other. Tōsokurui dove in haphazardly assuming you followed but couldn't find you. He then produced a signal to try and meet up with you using sound instead of sight for communication. After that signal Tōsokurui mistook Melody(The cause of the storm as you.) Tōsokurui was then attacked by Melody who then Shunsinned away after attacking him. Tōsokurui was then left injured after hitting a dilapidated building. He is currently injured awaiting either for the scouting party or Damien to arrive and find him or until the storm stops. Timeline wise, would be right when you or someone else finds him. It would be shortly after Melody Shunshined and ended up at the hospital having her Kekkai Genkai sealed thus nullifying the sandstorm. The way I'd see it is Damien would respond either right after the storm dissipates mysteriously or go into the storm to find Tōsokurui injured and then it fading away shortly after finding him. Toso will have left upon the dust storm vanishing. The recent post you made doesn't fit into the current scenario but since the event was over several days ago I figure we should just let this past be the past and we can determine whether Damien found Toso in the Residential District or not by reminiscing next time they meet. The announcements carries the total casualties. We are free to go wherever the clouds take us.))  
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games