Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:20 pm

[[exit Kyo/shi to cloud country]]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi calmly walked out of the gate. The guards eyed him quickly before returning to tending to the other incoming traffic. He guessed that they would let their superiors know that he had left. Sato gazed at the long road ahead of him and sighed. He wondered if he should travel so much in his prime. Satoshi picked the roads carefully and stepped towards Kirigakure.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smiled as he stood upon the gates he was going to miss the town but for now there was fun to be having. He blinked his sharingan active. The Raikage had told him not to take any GENIN but she did not say anything about a Chunin. Upon locating Sukai's chakra signature he formed a single handsign and two clones appeared next to him. He turned to one of them and said," Sukai is in the mountains go find her and tell her to meet me in Kirigakure once she gets done. And you go take care of our baby until I get back. YES YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT." With that the clones took off to follow their orders and Kein back flipped off of the gates with a massive smile. Since he left his headband back in the office his actions were his own and he could be free.

[exit to crossroads ]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm

User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi was making sure Doki was still alive from time to time, they had just come back to the gates. They were both much more happier after releasing vent up anger so things were quiet. "Were too use to fighting eachother...we know eachother's secrets in fighting." he thought, the guards looked at them weird as they walked through to the hospital.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo wandered back through the village gates with a few new bumps and bruises from the long walk/survival mission back into the village. Without pause he headed towards the training grounds to get some work in

OOC: .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:53 pm

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"I know I shouldn't be the one telling you this, Kyo-kun, since I'm the student.." Doki said, now loosening her grip over his collar as she started walking up to the gates. Finally, she stopped, turning back around with a strict expression. Her arms folded neatly over her chest as though expecting stringent outcomes. "Since you decided to assist, I suggest you pick a role out of the two I'll provide for us. Mandatory option one; We go as siblings. It'll be more appropriate if I am the eldest, Kimiko Hashima. You, could go by the name of Teppei, my CUTE little brother, ever so behaving." The last part was a little acidic but also emphasized heavily on the part where cooperation was essential. She respected his prodigious skills but knowing how easily flustered he can get, Doki was not going to allow any room for mistakes on her watch for this mission.

"Or Mandatory option two. I'll go as an elderly woman or an old man with a commonly used surname, bordering senile dementia, while also with my young grandson or ward, Teppei. You, Kyo-kun. I'm also assuming that you'll be bringing Shi, so he could be..well..the family dog I guess." If anyone could tell, at this point, Doki was starting to have fun with making these characters to the extent where she did not even remember including Shi until just now. "Once you decide, we can discuss some acceptable reasons for entering a shinobi's village." Let's see...archeologists or carpenters? Or..Scholars, wishing to learn of Suna's history, or how it came to be. Yeah..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 pm

User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi growled at his collar being pulled, finally being let go he turned and looked at her demands like a knife to a throat. "First option!" He said it without a second thought on the matter and crossed his arms. Shi rolled his eyes.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Her expression showed relative joy and some amount of smite. Still, he was compromising, and Doki was grateful enough for that. Besides, at least he wasn't lashing or complaining right off the bat. Not that he was always that way in the year prior to his breaking point. It was more like her being a little more wary of his moodiness lately. Either it was Sypher or it wasn't. She nodded her head, finalizing the terms. "Alright. Well, then, let's go." And so went Doki, along with her companions to the traveling crossroads. She'll transform into her disguise later on since she required the use of both legs.

"Remember...ever so..behaving~" Revenge was sweet, since on this trip there would likely be risks. It's a good thing she did not dig two graves before hand.

[[Exits to the village crossroads: Cloud Village -- Sand Village]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:46 pm

[[exit]]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu dashed out of the gates at top speed as he simply waved at the anbu as he did. He knew they wouldn't stop him for fear of kein and hinestly that was cool with him. Keeping his sharigan active as he left he was sure he would be safe on his trip.

[exits]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 pm

User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

The two Satoshi clones arrived at Kumogakure's gates. There, one walked behind the other into the village. Sato's Mizukage had yet to see the Raikage for their treaty appraisal but Satoshi knew the Kumogakure shinobi and hoped that there would be no hostilities between them.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 pm

User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu returned to the village as something inside he was building as he vanished past the Anbu. He wasnt in the mood to chat right now all he wanted to do was get away from everything.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm

User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Using the same way he had when he came back he did as he left. Leaving behind hopefully all the pain he had inside him. Looking back at the gates he shook his head and disappeared.

[exits]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 am

Fuyu was walking towards the gates when she stopped to look at the sun, the horizon was beautiful. Tokui was silent but admirable of the sun. "I miss him already too, my little one."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 am

Aizen
S rank Missing nin

User Image

As Fuyu walked a man was standing in her path. As if he was waiting for someone. He began taking a few steps towards her but then he stopped."Your name is Fuyu Aoi Uchiha is it not?"Something was off with him, the he appeared to be nice and harmless you could feel a darker presence around him.
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games