Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 pm
"Well, I was thinking in a candle-lit room with a warm fire in the fireplace." Raen stared at Axel. Her cheeks burned and her eyes widened. "Oh... Were you talking about Rondo.... or......" she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 pm
He chuckled and said "I'm talking about Rondo. We'll just think of it as an award for when we get back home." He smiled and added "Let's start on the doors on the left." with that he began to walk down the hall with Raen in his arms.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm
"Oh, okay. I like the sound of that award." she smiled and opened the door, finding the room empty. "Okay, no Rondo here." she stated, and headed toward another door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:00 pm
"N-no! I swear on my life, I would never hurt you, you know this! Huldra did this to you while you were possessed." Hades spat, apalled, and gingerly took Rondo's arm and inspected it. After a few moments, his frown softened.
"Damn. He cut you deep. Come, I will get you to our rooms."

"Hmph." Skye crossed her arms and scowled at him. "Though I have to admit that green suits you, Damein, we Gods have no time for idle nonsense. Where is my son's soul?"
"She get agitated easily, as you know very well, so I suggest you gave us what we came here for and be on your way, Damein."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm
"I know very well indeed what you came here for and will take you all to my quarters.Just that being in two realms i have to be very distinct on what i wear.Sorry about that.Let us be on our way."He led the further though the golden land until he reached a vastly secluded area that held no one."Ok now i need your blood Misato and the entrance will open."

Misato eyes widened a bit and he followed that Demon's order."A-Alright..."He gripped hold of his arm that was used from their 'bonding' and squeezed it tight enough that the wound opened and the blood flowed out once again.

"No!"He yelled."How do i know that you didn't hurt me!That voice was nice to me!It kept on reassuring i would be ok with Persephone not in my head talking to me...since she's asleep.He told me that she was in a deep sleep and won't wake up...that's why it was so easy for him to talk to me..."He winced at the pain from his shoulder and started to feel the tears fall from his face."You also said you would kill me if Persephone wasn't inside me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 pm
"I was speaking to Huldra, foolish boy!" Hades ground out to hide the hurt in his voice. To think that Rondo would nt trust him with his life cut him deeply.
"You seriously believe thatI would delibaretly cut you while you were being held by Huldra? I was the one who tried to keep him from hurting you! Come to your senses." Hades stood and pulled Ronod with him. Sweeping him up and pulling him to his chest, Hades raced as quickly as he could from the gaping hole in the hallway.

Both Skye and Loren grimaced as Misato drew his own blood, but they held back the vile comments that rose in their throats. Growling low in the back of her throat, Skye glared at Damien.
"My patience wears thin, Damien." Surprisingly, it was Loren who spoke the warning.
"Take more than what you ned, and you will be relieved of you your own ten fold, clear?" the threat in Loren's voice was very clear, and Skye grinned. She realised that she missed these rare moments, when Loren lost his temper and pateince and his rage of evil incarnate. Suddenly, she was praying that Damien would not cross her man.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm
"You're going to be fairly angry and this next part but you two will not be able to enter..."He walked over to Misato and pulled him further ahead and they were both a good distance away from the two gods."You know what to do now."His words came out as a command.

Misato's heart felt on edge from the command..he felt like he had no choice but to listen to Damien."Yes."He didn't know why but he knew exactly what to do.He smeared his hand in his blood and wiped it across the floor until a few strange symbols glowed bright from his blood and created a gate."Is this well,my lord."His thoughts were failing on him...and he didn't know why.

Rondo cringed to Hades,"I want to believe you but you and this Huldra person sounds like a scary guy...but the voice was so pure and honest..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am
Raen looked around a corner, and held Axel back. She saw Hades holding Rondo, and it looked like the two were arguing. Raen saw hurt and pain flash in Hades' eyes, and it looked like Rondo didn't want to be near the ruler of the Underworld.
"What are we going to do?" she mused. Raen sort of hoped Axel heard her, and she was wondering if he had a plan of some sort.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Skye hissed in anger. "You think to play us like fools, Damein?"
She advanced upon the pair, put Loren pulled her up short.
"What are you-"
"You cannot interupt an unlocking ceremony, Skye. If Misato needs to give blood in order to get his soul back, then he will. He has to. You know that."
"But Damien is-"
"A coniving little demon who just so happens to have the conscience to follow some types of rules, Skye. Come. We cannot interupt."
"That is Huldra's way, Rondo. He lures you in so deply that you cannot get out. He has the voice of honey, and the presence of a powerful demon-god. But his true face is so horrible, none can describe it, save that he is more hideous than Medusa the Gorgon." Hades' breathe leveled out as he came to a stop in front of their rooms.
"Come. I must bind your arm."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm
Axel shrugged and said "I just think we should talk him into giving Rondo up to us...if I fought him chances are high that I would lose." he said as he gave her a kiss.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 pm
Damien put his hand onto the spot where Misato's blood still stained the floor,slowly and cautiously chanting,"Ich biete dieses Blut zu Ihnen. Lassen Sie dieses Tor markieren die neue Öffnung."He then proceeded by reaching into his pocket and gabbing a small dagger."Lassen Sie mich dein Schiff sein."He sliced open his hand and held it out to Misato."Let us become a new whole and let me have your soul till death but this pact shall be...a new ending and eternal...."

Misato was stunned by the words but he knew deep down that this was a command and he had to follow these words.There inside those words were lies,he knew that he wasn't getting his soul back but he had to go through with fooling his friends...."Let us become....a whole..."He held Damien's hand in the...connection and the gate opened.

"I'm sorry to say that you will not be able to enter since you are gods."Damien held his poker face.

----
Rondo halted for a moment before being dizzy once more."How rude of you and here i thought i was quiet handsome,Hades.Maybe this body makes me look handsome since this boy is none other then your wife no?"The voice chuckled a bit and examined Rondo's arm."My,i did a number on this arm,didn't i?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm
Raen nodded quietly. She didn't have to say anything to let Axel know that she agreed with him. He was the reincarnation of the Scandinavian God-king of Norse Mythology, a foriegner to them. Raen also knew that if Axel tried to fight Hades, the King of the Underworld would probably cut him down. Of course, she didn't tell Axel any of this.
"But what if he tries to attack us?" Raen wasn't afraid to admit, she feared Hades. But she suddenly realized, she feared for her and Axel's safety even more. "Okay, how do we do that?" she asked him.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 pm
"Just be straightforward about it." he chuckled "If he tries to attack us I'll try my best to protect you." he looked at Raen over his shoulder and gave her a wink before walking towards the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 pm
"I have abow and arrows you know." she murmured. She grabbed for him as he started to walk off. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. "Please. Be careful." she told him. She gave him a quick kiss and then gave him a small shove around the corner. Raen watched as Axel walked slowly toward Hades and Rondo. Please don't get yourself in trouble. she prayed silently.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am
Sky hissed furiously and shook off Loren's restraining hand. Beefore he could grab her again, Skye and damein on his abck by his throat and squeazing slightly.
"Do you think to ecscape so easily, Damien?" Skye cooed in a sweet, soft, calm voice that all three knew only too well.
"Oh, no," Loren sighed and pulled misato towards the gate. "Go, and hurry, before he ends up killing the poor boy." Loren gave him a soft shove.
"If so, then you are in a much more damning position then you could ever deem possible." A purely cruel, sly smile made Skye look even more intimidating.
Hell, he'll put Hades out of the out of the job at the rate he's going! Loren groaned to himself.
"Please, let him go. This will solve nothing, Zeus. Calm yourself and think of your son." Loren said mediateively, as though he used the voice to calm Skye down everytime someone pissed her off, which happened on a daily basis now.
"If he and Dyonisus are the only ones who can retrieve Dyonisus' soul, the so be it. You'll just have to suck it up and wait like me!" Loren huffed, pulling her off of Damien and into his embrace.
"If you do not get his soul back in the next thriy seconds," Skye's expression darkened, and her smile fading into an even more intimidating snarl.
"May the Titans save your own."

Hades stiffened at the voice, and turned slowly to face Rondo, his eyes expressing every emotion in the book, though his hearrt fought to stay calm.
"You dare to face me in his body again?" he leaned forward, so close to Rondo's face that their noses brushed as emerald eyes swirled.
"How could you be so blatanly stupid, Huldra?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces