Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 pm
"ok..... " truth shrugged and then smiled at her friends as she played with her hair. "why's he overly cranky?"
"he's pmsing" Krystina gave a small laugh and rolled her eyes as she held onto Maso.
the girls shrugged it off, figuring they just didn't want to tell truth about skylar and the other guy who's name they'd forgotten.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Sheik smiled lightly at the sky as he shifted his gaze towards the other three girls and placed a finger over his lips.

User Image
Hades stepped up out of the trench and pulled Lucius up behind him albeit Lucius was a bit more nervous acting than before.

User Image
Maso glanced at Krystina only to start snickering softly at the pms comment. "You know how Shadowheart is."

User Image
Lucius began lightly messing with his hair as he sat down next to Hades but kept his eyes focused downwards.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 pm
the girls gave the slightest of nods to sheik as they glanced to truth who was smiling softly to herself.
Krystina gave the smallest of nods. "yeah, loud and cranky." she laughed softly and rolled her eyes.
"so he hasn't changed at all.... why am i not supprised." truth smirked and glanced to her friends as she pulled a small book out of her pocket. "you three probably haven't seen him.... wanna see?" she smiled and flipped through the drawings in the book until she landed on one of shadowheart she'd done completly from memory. of course, he had his mask on inthat one and she wasn't sure if she should show them the one of him without his mask or not.
"haha, sure...." the girls smiled and Liana nodded as they all moved over to her.
Liana Rissa Kana Krystina Truth  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
"Don't show the picture of him without his mask. He'll hunt you down like a lion hunting a gazelle," Sheik chuckled as he glanced at Lucius and Hades. "Glad to see you two came out of the trench. I can finish it up now." He rolled up onto his feet and dropped down into the trench only to start digging a tunnel leading out into the water until the trench finally filled up with water.

User Image
"He's still the same pissy person that is trying to keep his distance from people," Maso murmured leaning slightly against Krystina as his hand wrapped around her hand.

User Image
Hades gave a small wave at the girls, shifting his eyes back to Lucius who slid one of his hands onto his shoulder and a soft blue glow emitted from his hand. "So, Truth. How've you been doing?" he asked softly as he made the signs as well as speaking softly. His eyes had shifted up towards Truth as Lucius kept healing his shoulder.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:44 am
Truth smiled at her uncle and rolled her eyes as she handed the drawing book to Kana. She glanced to Hades and smiled at him. “I’m doing pretty good... not really a lot to tell you guys other then the fact that I straightened out.” she shrugged and flopped onto her back in the sand.
Kana smiled and looked at the picture as she played with the green stripe in her hair. “Well, even with the mask he seems cranky. You’ve gotten better Princess.” She hummed and showed the picture to Rissa and Liana.
Rissa and liana smiled softly and looked to Truth. “You’ve defiantly gotten better, T.” Rissa hummed.
Krystina smiled softly as she looked at Maso and gave a tiny nod as she squeezed his hand. “Ya know…. Other than Shadowheart, the only person who’s single is Sheik….” She laughed. “Maybe we should find him someone….” She hummed teasingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm
"We should, shouldn't we?" Maso chuckled softly returning the squeeze as he held back a blush.
Hades nodded lightly before leaning over and kissing Truth on the forehead. "Just wanted to know how my boss' niece was," he smirked with a slight wink before Lucius pulled him back and continued healing the shoulder wound.
Sheik remained next to the sand fortress the group had built with a smile.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 am
“yeah, we should…maybe we should have truth help us.” Krystina smiled at Maso, chewing on the inside of her cheek a bit.
Truth smiled and rubbed her head as she looked at them. “Thanks……” she hummed and then glanced over to Krystina. “Don’t even think about it Krystina. You know very well I don’t use my gifts all that often.” she sighed and shook her head.
Kana, Rissa and Liana were sitting on a small sand-dolphin and were watching everyone with small smirks. They were waiting for something interesting to happen, and from the way truth was acting, they figured it’d happen soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm
"Pretty please, Truth?" Maso cooed only to start laughing as Hades muttered something to Lucius and walked over to Sheik, who seemed to be in his own little world, waving his hand in front of his face. "Lucius, what's wrong? Why is Hades waving his hand in front of Sheik's face?"

"We think he's projecting an image of himself elsewhere. I can't exactly tell you since I can't see his face, but from what Hades said, his mind is elsewhere and so is all signs of life in him. That's why he's just sitting there staring at his sand fortress," Lucius explained softly as he began messing with his hair as a nervous tick.

"He's elsewhere. He's not responding to me," Hades huffed flopping down into the sand next to Lucius. "Completely vacant upstairs..." Lucius just smiled lightly and poked Hades in the stomach before rolling backwards when Hades hand swatted his away.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm
"we'll just have to wait until he gets back from where ever he is..." krystina frowned and shook her head a bit.
"although, it is tempting to mess with him since he's gone...." truth hummed as she stood up. "and i don't really want to use my gifts.... more fun to let people find someone on their own." she gave a small shrug and started for her uncle with a tiny smirk on her face.
Kana rissa and Liana roled their eyes at Truth, figuring she was just messing with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 am
"I wouldn't try messing with him while he's elsewhere upstairs," Maso, Hades and Lucius responded in sync with each other. "Things'll start exploding and well, things won't end well for any of us around him. That's all we'll say."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:53 pm
"fine" truth sighed and flopped onto the ground, pulling her drmsticks out of her back pocket as she started to tap out let me go by 3 doors down on her shoes, smiling softly as Kana and Rissa joined in singing.
"she was only kidding.... i think." Krystina laughed softly and listend to her friends singing along to Truth's 'drumming'. "too bad i didn't bring my guitar....."she hummed and played with her hair a bit as she held onto Maso's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm
"Hades, do you mind allowing her to play your guitar?" Maso asked brushing a hair out of Krystina's face.
Hades nodded lightly as a guitar appeared on the sand in front of Krystina, a guitar pick with a skull crossbones sat on top of it.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm
"thanks, hades." Krystina gave a small smile as she picked up the guitar, played a few simple scales, and then looked to her friends who were all smiling at her.
"awesome. let's start." Truth grinned and started to play the drums for someday by nickleback, listening to her friends around her with a soft smirk.
{got my computer back for spring break. i'm so happy! whee }  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm
Lucius began singing the lyrics alongside Maso as the girls played the music. Hades just gave a half-smile as Sheik still didn't move even in the slightest.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games