Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Done with her quick breakfast, Olivia hated cold ceral. Honey Nut Cheerios, they were delicious and the cold milk actually invigorated the redhead as she gathered her olive green messenger back, and picked up her purple folder of classical music. She had spotted Rone for a brief moment but lost the girl in the crowd of people. Making a mental note to seek the girl out in her time after practice. Or before if she found her!

Making her way towards class, Olivia already dreaded first day of class introductions!

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

When Rone was done with her workout she wiped the sweat from her brow. She sighed thinking about what was next. "A bath and class." She walked over to the shelf in the corner and grabbed her bag. "Off to a hot shower." Rone snapped her fingers and was in the bathroom. She started the shower while picking some clothes from her wardrobe. She finished her shower rather quickly because she had ten mins to get to her class that was halfway across the school. She snapped to dress and left out the room to hurry to her class.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled slightly, relieved that Robin seemed willing to let it go. "Yeah, we can hang out whenever you want." Lizzy got up from the table and stretched a bit. "What should we do until class? We've still got a little bit..."

"...is no life at all."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower chimed 1:00pm and with it came the next set of classes. Some were just coming out of the dining hall with some take-out food containers while others were rushing off to the buildings of their classes. There was a message sent to all the new students via cell phone text message regarding off-campus dining options if they had missed their meals. A mile down the road was a plaza of different varieties. Included in the message was a menu for tonight' (4:00-6:30pm) choices: Pizza, Grilled chicken, French fries, Rigatoni, Beef Stew, Biscuits, Cornbread, Tomato soup, Pasta salad, Green beans, Glazed carrots, and the other counters would host a variety of treats and snacks (including waffles and chips with salsa).

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 am

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra hugged Shizuka and smiled a bit wiping her tear away again. It was nice of the neko to show her some friendship after spilling her guts to her. "Thanks. I hope everything gets better...If you have any ideas on how to make things better, can you let me know? Here's my cell number." Quick as a flash, she took out a sharpie fine pen and wrote out her number and signed it with a heart and her nickname (Vixy) on the back of Shizuka's hand. She didn't think anything could become tensional over a simple contact number for a friend. Maybe somehow the girl could also pass on her number to a possible tutor. "There. Now I know you won't forget to add it into your phone. Anyways, I think lunch is over and I didn't get a chance to get anything to eat. Are you hungry?" She looked innocently up at the girl and continued scratching her cat-like ears. The fur was so soft it was impossible not to touch them over and over again. Whoever she found to occupy her time with was going to be a lucky girl. That much Vixandra knew for sure. She remembered reading in the brochure about places a mile from the campus that had all sorts of food if students missed meals. It wasn't like she had anything to do for the next hour. Her next class wasn't until 2pm.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin thought about a fun place to go then smiled as she thought of a nice place,oooo lets go to that new roller rink they just opened up,Rsmiled a cute smile as she wanted to go to a roller rink for a long time.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image

Kau The Haxer

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 am

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone arrived to her class on time and got her seat in the middle of the room. "Even, even." She couldn't deal with things being uneven. She couldn't wait for the Animation class to start. It was her dream to be the great Animation Artist in the world. She looked around the room to see some of her other classmate in groups talking, some gently nodding off, and others just being people? She smiled at the thought that she could possible make new friends that would have all the same intrest as her. With class about to start all the other students sat in there seats to hear the opening introduction to the class. Rone sighed a happy smiled as she listened to her teacher ramble on about the computer they will be using.

xoxoxo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 am

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Kind of. Is there anywhere in particular you would like to go?"
Though she didn't show it, the idea of human food made Shizuka mentally cringe. She could deal with it though, if it would make Vixandra happy. It wasn't like she was lying either. According to the familiar burning sensation in her chest, she was hungry. She refused to acknowledge it. It was only a little pain, therefore it was nothing she couldn't deal with.
"Vixy is a kawaii-...ano...cute nickname by the way."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash wandered around her room for a while before heading into the hall, a bit nervous about leaving her room with the scar visible. What if everyone else finds it horrible? She asked herself terrified.

Erin didn't. She touched it. She didn't care, so why should you? Don't be afraid Ashika. Erin will be there if you need her. She heard a voice that sounded hauntingly like Kai's say in her mind.

Ash felt a smile cross her lips and she walked down to the main hall, spotting Shizuka and a redhead. "Hey! Shizu!" She called when she knew she would be heard.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka jumped at first, her ears lying flat against her head and she tried not to instinctively hiss at whoever had called her name. When she realized it was Ash, she blushed and laughed nervously. She still had to work on her jumpiness. The neko stood up and bowed, smiling lightly at the other girl as she did so.
"Hey. Sorry about randomly leaving earlier."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash laughed and ruffled the neko's hair lightly. "Don't worry about it Shizu. I shoulda warned you guys about it, but I was too scared." She said sheepishly.

She suddenly felt like she was naked and didn't understand why. Then it hit her; she wasn't using a mask. She wasn't hiding her scar. She wasn't hiding herself at all. It was terrifying to her to be without the things she had used for years for protection. Her smile wavered slightly as she realized this and began to doubt herself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka stared at Ash for a moment before chuckling. She placed the tips of her fingers against the other girl's scar, gently tracing the outline of it.
"It feels odd at first...not hiding yourself. It gets better though. Try to remember, you're scar doesn't define you...But! If it helps you out any..."
The neko grinned, tearing away a small strip of her top and using it to pull her hair back before removing the top completely. Once she was exposed, the neko turned, revealing two vertical scars that spanned the entire length of her back. She wasn't particularly fond of showing them off, but it felt almost worth it in this situation.
"I'll let everyone see my scars as well."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at the scars softly, and gently placed her hands on them. "Oh Shizu... I'm sorry. You don't have to, it's fine, I promise." She whispered sadly.

Then she realized that the neko was more or less half naked in front of her and turned red. "Ummmm... Shizu? If you're gonna show 'em off, at least wear shirt to cover up the girls. We are out of the rooms you know." She teased her gently, even though seeing her like that was having a very interesting reaction from her. She wasn't turned on per say, but she didn't mind the view either. It was more of her admiring how beautiful Shizuka was instead of wanting her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Don't be sorry. I'm not fond of showing them very often, but I'm proud of these scars none the less. And there is no real story behind them to be sorry for...They are, more or less, self inflicted."
Shizuka shrugged, not really caring about her lack of clothing. Her bra provided more than enough coverage, so she didn't see too much of a problem with leaving her shirt off for a while.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash wrapped her arms around Shizuka and gave her a firm but gentle hug. She didn't want to pry into her life, she had shared more than enough, but she still wanted Shizuka to know that she cared. Finally, she slung her left arm around her neck and looked up at her, "Well then my fuzzy companion, where to? You hungry? My treat for helping me out." Ash offered. "Just name it, okay hun?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games