Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:22 pm
Locke listened to Drake's under detailed story, and just let it drop. He saw what that world was like, and figured it was best to let things drop. "Okay. You got your secrets. You're entitled I guess." Just then, DK squeaked, and bolted to the door, and over to the foot of someone standing around the corner. "Andrea! Come on in! Promise not to try to hug you again..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:36 pm
She took note of the little creature as it bolted towards her and sighed. "Busted by a rodent." She whispered under her breath. She soon emerged from her hiding spot looking to them. "Things it seems, haven't changed.." The thought of the time lapse between the two worlds still threw her off. She moved to take a seat at the table though somewhat separate from the others. She looked about the room seeing each in turn and getting familiar with her surroundings. Old habits were hard to stop.

He watched as Andrea came in and chuckled at what Locke had said to her. "Get some breakfast. Looks like you've barely eaten since going to that world." He commented. He took note the black was now out of her hair and hoped that was a good sign for her wanting to stay with them again. "So, how are you feeling this morning?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 pm
Jack had stopped doing what he was doing, and pulled out the special meal he had made for Andrea. "Here, Andy. I know it's not anything special, but I thought you might like some almond pancakes... Been trying to get the recipe just right." He handed the plate with some warm syrup to Andrea, hoping she enjoys it.

"Hey, Andy. You look good this morning." He pointed to her hair, seeing the silver shine brightly on top of her head."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:01 pm
"Thank you." She said softly she still felt at odds around them. It had been so long she wasn't sure how she should act barely remembering how she was. Even more awkward was them not having changed any. She started picking at the food at first before she started to eat and nodded towards Jack, then towards Locke's comment. "I had to keep it changed. I stood out too much."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:53 pm
Locke smiled, taking it as a sign that Andrea was trying to act like her old self. "Understandable... We had to do the same here, remember? Almost got away with it too, if it weren't for everything that happened." He took another bite of the food, and was smacked with Sam's wrench.

"Locke, don't be so tactless! How could you be so insensitive? What happened was so horrible, I'm sure that it still bothers her!"

"And what am I supposed to do, act as if it never happened? Trust me. No way in hell is that possible."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm
She continued eating as she listened and shrugged. "Worse things had happened." She said plainly almost like it were nothing. She had learned though just to count the scars and keep going. She finished her food thanking Jack as she cleaned her dishes. She looked about the room a moment debating if she should head out into town or if she should go back to her room. She knew they would ask her soon about her life in the other world, she just didn't feel like discussing it.

He listened quietly as they all talked just glad to see them all together once more. He looked to the door seeing one of the desk clerks of the inn and went to them reading the message. He nodded looking to the others. "I'll be back in a bit, some business and all." He then headed down towards the lobby of the inn and looked about.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Everyone watched as Drake left again. "I swear, he is way too active. he needs to learn to take things easy once in a while." Jack went back to preparing some more food, giving Sam some more sausage and eggs.

"Well, Andrea... I know you probably don't want to talk about your past in the other world, but I would actually like to talk about your childhood..." He adjusted himself, now full. "I was wondering. Do you remember... me? Not from before you were spirited away to that awful place, but before you were held prisoner by the Order?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:41 pm
"That was a long time ago Locke. My childhood..." She closed her eyes a moment in thought trying to remember. She opened her eyes remembering a dream she had before she had been taken from the other world, though wasn't sure she should say. "I don't remember, sorry." She didn't show she remembered her dream, or what Zhin had mentioned to her. She wasn't sure why she didn't want to tell him.

Drake looked about still soon finding the one who was waiting for him. "So then, it's you." He watched the woman smile and nod. her hair was dark like his own, her eyes almost white.

"Oh don't sound so disappointed Drake. I'm only here as a messenger." She handed him an envelope. "He wants to see you and your friends. The one's you fought so hard for. He wants to see why they're so important to you for such recent acts." She smiled lightly. "You have two days Drake, He requests you all for dinner, and yes, formal wear worthy of his audience." With that she would smile pat his shoulder and leave.

He watched after her a moment before sighing heavily and seeing the invite. He hated this but knew he couldn't refuse, not now that they knew of his friends. He resigned himself soon heading into town and doing some much needed shopping for them. It was not something he wanted to do, but would need to for them.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Locke was sad at hearing her response. "I see... Maybe my brother, Zhin, would be able to answer some questions for us. We have to figure out a strategy if we're to fend of Gaurin in any case."

"But do you think that's wise? I mean, after what he did to Demona... I don't think we should be looking for a fight with him, you know?" Sam grew sad, thinking of the last sight of her fallen friend at the hands of that monster.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:04 pm
She looked between them a moment and shrugged. "Let him try. I'm not the same as I was then. I know more then I knew then. If he used any magic on her, I'm not worried. And I can hold my own in a battle." She looked to them a moment more then at the window. She heard Drake enter a moment later and looked to him seeing what looked like large bags. "What is this?"

Drake finished his duties and soon headed back to the room handing each a clothing bag. He turned to Andrea as she spoke and sighed. "Well, I've got good news and bad news, which do you want first?"

She looked to the clothing in the bag seeing how fancy they were, the same with the others as they would look inside. "You're sweet Drake, really, but I'm not wearing this. It's too fancy to fight in." She noticed him chuckle but didn't think it was funny.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:16 pm
Jack and Sam looked into the bags, pulling clothes out of the bags, and pretending to try them on. "Wow. I feel like a princess almost with something so frilly..."

"Yeah. So extravagant. Where are we going?" Jack made a pose as if he were a hero. Some things never change.

Locke, however, looked upon the fancy clothes, and suddenly his stomach turned. "Drake. What is going on? Last time Andrea and I were gussied up, I was thrown in a dungeon, and Andy was on her way back to the Order of Shadows."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm
She remembered the time Locke mentioned as well though wasn't worried. She could get herself out of most things.

He sighed as he looked to them. "Remember the things and such I didn't want to talk about. Sadly we've been summoned. If I could refuse and keep you all safe I would, but you don't want to know the ones he'll send if we don't go, sending Elizabeth as the messenger was bad enough." He said the name almost angry but not at the same time. He looked to Andy seeing a mixed expression, interest but not happy either. "It's just a dinner. Should anything happen I'll make sure everyone gets out."

"If it's just dinner, why do we have to get all dressed up, and why are you sweating.?"

"Because it's one of the high Lords of the mystics and the Lord King of Abethaine. He's not someone you refuse."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Jack and Sam both looked on normally as the mention of being summoned to the king's table, but were both very nervous. "The king? Oh, my. Maybe I should make myself available to him?" She looked at Jack playfully, hoping to get some reaction out of him.

"Sam, don't you even joke about that! I don't care if he is a king. You deserve better than that..." Jack thought for a second. "Hmm... I may get a chance to prove to him how brave I am and be knighted..."

Locke watched the two of them squabble, both of them not realizing the other is so attracted to each other. He was worried though. He knew he wasn't a very popular guy within the world of the Mystics. He had broken out of the Order with Andrea, and even attacked other mystics in the process. On the run, so to speak, and nearly committing a taboo, he knew that this would not go over well. He knew the king was a just ruler, at least for appearances. But there are always rumors of his people carrying out black ops and doing things that were unbecoming of his grace and position. "When do we have to go? We can prepare ourselves as best as we can until then, however little it counts."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:32 pm
She looked to the clothes once more then to Drake. "I am refusing him. I thank him for the offer, but no." She said calmly. She put the bag down having only peeked at it, and left the room. She went to her own closing the door not wanting to discuss it further though had a feeling she would have to go.

He looked to Andrea a moment confused then watched as she left almost stumped as to her reaction. "Did anyone else just see that?" He had caught a look in her eyes at the mention of a king as well as when she had refused. It made him nervous about her more. "Wonder what that was about?" He shook his head bringing a hand to his forehead. "Not good, he'll know especially if she isn't with us. I wouldn't put it past Elizabeth to have already seen you all. She's sneaky like that." He sighed again wondering if he should even try prying. "Well, we have to leave by this evening, the dinner is in a few days and will take us nearly that long to get there."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:08 pm
Locke watched as Andrea left. He wanted to go after her, but felt as if his presence would only make her cower deeper into her shell. "Drake? Could you talk to her. I know well that if we don't all go, something bad will happen. I can read it on your face." He wanted to hold her right now and assure her that everything was going to be fine, but even he didn't believe that himself.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games