Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

Roisin felt Rebecca's hand slip from hers. Roisin stopped and looked around, but she was already lost to her in the throng of students, before their fellow first years and the older students. Roisin stood still and debated looking for her or continuing onward. Finally, she decided to move on, after all Roisin would see her again once they were in Hogwarts. They would in all likelihood see each often enough. She moved through the other first years and eked out a corner to observe the others in. There were quite a few others that looked interesting and worth notice. Hopefully they would be in House or some of her classes, they would be most useful then as well as interesting. It all depended on allies, she supposed, and Roisin couldn't make or break alliances, acquaintances or enemies just yet. That would come in due time. Roisin smiled already picking those she'd like to see more of.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy took his hand and thanked him for helping her to climb into the carriage. She smiled and sat down, Pan taking a seat beside her before curling up into a ball.
"Aren't they all the same?" she titled her head to the side as she analyzed each carriage attentively.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler took the picture back. "Hey!" he said when Ryn stole one of his Licorice Wands. He noticed Kaera standing nearby. Lowering her voice he asked "How's she been handling things?" he asked. "She still looks rather upset" he said.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Rebecca Finch 1st Year, No House yet.

Rebecca turned to look for her other new friend Roisin to invite her over to the conversation. "Hey Roisin, over here!" She shouted in her friend's general direction. The eleven year old continued to smile despite feeling small in the crowd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled at the girl. "Heck, as long as you're not in Slytherin, I think you'll do fine here," she said, smirking. "Looks like you first years are going to be heading up to the castle soon, which means you should go hang around Eleanor. She's really nice so don't worry about her."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He looked at the floor of the carriage, then Lucy, then to another carriage and then finally back to Lucy, a smirk adorning his face. "Well, in essence, they all look the same, they ride the same, they feel and smell the same, but this one is special." He had been looking down at the floor as he finished up, then looked back up to her and smiled. "Well, I can think of at least one reason. You're in it." He opened his guitar case and pulled out his Gibson J-75 from the case, sitting it in his lap. He started to tune it.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Really? What's over there? I've seen that tall tower in Paris." He said, mumbling the last part as he tried to remember the name. "What was the name of that again? I? No...Eiffin?" Blake was frustrated by the fact that he couldn't remember. His father had told him about it before. It feels as if Blake was holding a remembrall, all cloudy and red.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

"The Eiffel Tower.", she corrected him with a friendly smile, "Also known as the 'Iron Lady', made of iron - obviously - in...1887 to 1889, 324 metres tall." she lectured her knowledge with a shy smirk. She learned everything from books, mostly, and loved to discuss what she read with other people.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Rechosia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well I guess I have to hope for Gryffindor now. That would certainly make things easier for me to be able to make it up to you for running into you like that." He smiled playfully. In truth he had been thinking that Gryffindor would be the best house for him. Now that he knew she was a Gryffindor, he hoped that would be the house he would be placed into. He wanted more opportunity to talk with her, because she seemed really nice. "And of course it's nice to meet you, too. So since you're a fourth year and you've done this all before, you wouldn't happen to be able to tell me what I'm supposed to do now?" He had seen the group of first years, and he assumed that he should join them. But then what? That was something his parents hadn't been specific about when they talked with him about the school. He was clueless about the actual sorting process. In a way, he was glad. It meant the adventure would start right when they stepped away from the station.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy felt herself blush again, feeling the urge of hiding in the guitar case. Well, she could if she was small or thin enough. Well, tall, actually, since she was quite slim. She smiled at Oz and chuckled under her breath, shaking her head.
"Thanks." she murmured under her breath as she pulled out her own guitar, crossed her legs and settled it down on her lap, beginning to tune it as well.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ah there we go," He said, almost relieved that he didn't have to strain his brain any further. "At least now I know who to turn to in case I don't understand something in class." Blake said with friendly smile, his pearly whites clearly visible.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz glanced up from his guitar to see her blushing and then looking back down, smiling widely. You're on the ball today Oz, he thought to himself and plucked a few notes out. He shook his head and tuned the guitar a little more, then started playing the notes to a song. He stopped the strings and looked up at Lucy, a somewhat serious look on his face. "Okay, I'm going to warn you now. I'm singing, and my singing isn't the greatest. In fact, it kinda sucks. A lot. Okay, it really sucks." He chuckled and played those same notes, then continued, playing the song Resistance by Muse.

"Is our secret safe tonight
And are we out of sight
Will our world come tumbling down?
Will they find our hiding place
Is this our last embrace
Or will the world stop caving in?"

He looked up at Lu, smiling slightly as he continued to sing.

"It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But it should have been right
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
To let our hearts ignite
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Are we digging a hole
It could be wrong
Could be wrong"

He stopped playing and smiled at her. "Your turn."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele blushed but chuckled under her breath. She really loved studying, reading, taking notes, and especially drawing. She'd love it if she could get Outstandings in everything and still draw when she gets the possibility. She promised herself she'd go to the Library at least three times a week and she'd take notes in class, do her homework and tests well.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Ryn stuck her tongue out at him, and laughed, then he mentioned Kaera. Ryn lowered her voice, "She had a really rough time with it and still is, I knew seeing him would kill her..." she said stealing a glance at "I'm hoping she will meet someone new this year and forget about him." She said with hope in her voice, she wanted her cousin to find something else to occupy her mind.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole stood silently as the conversation drifted to stuff she knew nothing about. Well she knew about France but it never really interested her. The red head let out a sigh as she wondered when they could start heading to the castle inspite of her fear of water and boats. She was starting to get itred of just standing on the station waiting for the ok to go. User Image

User ImageUser Image  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games