Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy listened to Shizuka's mental explanation soberly, giving the girl a light kiss on the lips and hugging her tightly again when she was finished speaking. "Iie, love... You are most certainly not a soulless monster. Far from it... You feel things more passionately than any human could, so your emotions are too deep sometimes for your eyes to accurately convey them, especially anger." Lizzy really had no idea if her theory was true, but she believed it was. Plus, she wanted to help Shizu feel better. She hated seeing the girl she loved this down. "Besides," she said in an even softer tone, "You protected them, Shizu-chan. You did splendidly. You got them out of there before any lasting damage could be done. So don't beat yourself up about it, okay?" Lizzy leaned against the car beside them and kept holding Shizuka; since their minds were still partially connected, she could feel the girl's need for comfort right now.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu saw Badokku walk inside the house, and though normally she would have run from him in this state, she mewled pitifully and reached out to him for comfort, her twins tail clutching her wrist tightly as their uncle held her. "B-Badi... Please don't let him touch her... Please tell him I'll keep my end..... Please..." She begged him in a hopeless voice.

Her mind was finally coming out of her trance and she shook at the memory of seeing her Owner and his cold, heartless eyes.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu had heard Erin's yells for help and raced over, eager to get his revenge. When she spoke of his car, he snarled at her and landed a blow on her ribs, watching as she winced and jerked with the blow. "You ******** b***h. That was my car. You're not very ladylike, you know. And if you're going to play with the big boys, you ought to learn to play more nicely. I still haven't forgotten the first time we met... You were such a b***h. And the second time, you dared to raise a knife to me... Such gestures hurt my feelings, Erin. So now, you see, it's only fair that I hurt you." He said in a cold rumble, his hazel eyes glittering with a fevered maddness. "You should know better than to try and defile my car with that painting of you touching Ashika. You defiled two pieces of my property by doing that. My car, and my girl."

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin winced at the hits, but didn't cry out. She could take punches like this all day long and not make a sound. She knew she'd have some gnarly bruises later, but this wasn't bad so far. She smirked and spat in his face. "Whatcha gonna do, tough guy? Shoot me? Beat me? Carve me up like you did Ash?" She laughed. "Do it, then! Do it, Tsubatsu, if it makes you feel like a big man to torture a trapped girl! But you should know something; none of it will hurt me. Not really. Because Ash is not yours, and never will be. She's mine, and I'm hers, and that's something you can't ever take away. And as long as she's safe, you can't hurt me."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu smiled evilly as he wiped the spit away slowly, sending shivers down Erin's spine. "Oh, I wouldn't say those things if I were you, Erin. Everyone has more than one thing that's important to them. You see, when I make an enemy, I make it a point to do my homework on them. For instance, I know that you're an orphan. Your poor mommy and daddy died in a fire. All their things, all photos of them, gone. All but one, isn't that right?"

He watched as Erin paled and her eyes grew wide as he grabbed her shirt and tore it, just a couple inches down, revealing her locket. "Ah, and this is where you keep it, correct?"

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt the blood drain from her face when he mentioned her parents, and couldn't help flinching when he tore her shirt. Rage and dread filled her as he saw her locket. She couldn't stand the idea of his filthy, slimy fingers touching her mother's last possession. "Don't you ******** touch that!" she hissed, trying to make her voice sound threatening. Unfortunately, she was so worried that her voice shook instead, giving away her fear.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu smirked and lifted it from her chest, running a thumb over the emerald-covered locket. "So pretty... It was your mommy's, right?" He opened the windows of the locket and observed the pictures within. "And there they are. Do you miss them, Erin? Do you look at these pictures often?" Tsubatsu raised his eyes to meet hers, seeing a very satisfactory amount of fear and dread in them. "Such a pity that they're about to be destroyed. Do you remember the last thing you ever said to them? Hell, do you remember the last thing you told Ashika?" He asked in a calm sounding growl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin struggled harder than she ever had to get free of the smirking men holding her. "No!!" she screamed when Tsubatsu mentioned destroying the pictures.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu yanked the necklace right off of Erin, breaking the delicate gold chain. He removed the two tiny pictures and threw the locket itself to the ground, smashing and grinding it under his feet. He pocketed the emerald and ground the gold to dust under his boots, a small smile touching his lips, making him look even more insane. Tsubatsu then turned the pictures in his hand so Erin could see them and took out a lighter, grinning as he flicked the switch. "Say bye-bye to mommy and daddy again, Erin. You'll never see them ever again." He said in the softest voice she had ever heard him use, and then laughed a cruel laugh of hate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin screamed again in frustration and terror when Tsubatsu yanked the necklace off. She watched, tears pricking her eyes, as he destroyed her mother's locket in mere seconds. Any blood that remained in her face drained from it and she felt sick when he took out the lighter. Erin HATED fire. Then Tsubatsu spoke, and his intentions became clear, making her feel even more ill. "No... God... Please, no..." she moaned, straining hard against the men, just trying to reach the pictures.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

"This ought to be a sufficient lesson." Tsubatsu laughed softly. "Don't mess with me. You'll get burned in more ways than one. Poetic, isn't it? Your parents died in a fire, and now your last memory of them will die in a fire. Who knows, maybe fire is the theme of your life?" He said in a chuckle as he set fire to the tiny pictures and let them fall to the ground. "Maybe the next person to get burned after this is Ash. Or that demon. Who knows?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"MOM!! DAD!!" screamed Erin, lunging for the pictures and barely being kept back. She frantically struggled, trying to reach them before they burned, but after a couple of seconds she knew it was too late. They were gone. Erin went limp, dropped her head, and sobbed, not caring that Tsubatsu could see. When he mentioned burning Ash and Shizuka, her head snapped up and she looked into his eyes, trying to see if he was serious or just trying to scare her. "You wouldn't..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He leaned in close to her face and gave her an almost sweet looking smile. "I wouldn't? Are you so sure about that? Hmm... You know, you have a cute face after all. I can see why you think you have a chance with Ash after all." He twirled the silver Zippo with his fingers before flicking it back open. "And you must think that your hands are good enough to touch her too. I don't like that." He nodded to one of the men and he grabbed Erin's wrists roughly, holding them out in front of him with great difficulty as she fought until another one grabbed one arm, allowing him to only grip one. "Such soft looking hands, too bad. They would be nice if they weren't about to get toasted." He murmured in mock saddness as her sparked the gas of the lighter and held the flame to her plams, ignoring her screams and tears as he slowly moved it around the soft, sensitive flesh with a serene look on his face, as if he found this soothing.

Once he found her hand scalded to his liking, he lightly slapped the damaged palm, and began to repeat the proccess to her other hand, slapping the other palm when he was finished. He looked at her agony filled and tear streaked face, the mad fever returning to his eyes as it settled on her face. "And now for that face. You must think you are hot just because Ash looks at you. Let's see how hot she thinks you are when it's burnt to a crisp."

Tsubatsu flicked the lighter once more and ran the flame along her cheek, watching her shriek again and jerk back. He grabbed her hair and held her still, grinning at her like an animal as he ran the fire along the left side of her jaw, back and forth over and over again. A siren in the distance made him just back, the lighter falling to the ground as the flashing lights caught his eye. s**t, ******** cops ain't on the payroll yet. He thought and landed one last blow to her gut, as the men dropped her and ran. "Don't think I won't kill Ash just to see you cry. Believe me, I will. And I will do it with a smile." He said softly and spat on her, then ran after the men away from the lights and sirens, leaving Erin in the alley by herself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin screamed and thrashed, wanting to close her eyes but unable to look away from the flame as it burned her. Just like when she was little... Her uncle had saved her life, but she'd gotten minor burns on her hands and knees from falling on the hot floor. Just like then, Erin was sick and terrified as Tsubatsu burned her hands. That terror was nothing compared to how she felt when he began burning her face.

"GOD!!" she screamed as the hated fire burned her jaw, not sure whether she was cursing or asking an unknown deity for salvation. But there was no god. There was just fire, and pain, and Tsubatsu's smiling face.

The sound of a siren cut through her mental and physical agony. She felt the air being punched from her lungs, heard Tsubatsu's last taunt, and fell to the ground, not bothering to catch herself. Her hands and face hurt like hell... Burns were the worst kind of pain, in Erin's mind. As the cop cars drew nearer, blue and red lights caused the gold dust scattered on the concrete to shine like stars. Erin saw the ashes that had been her parent's pictures and began sobbing quietly, finally closing her eyes as she touched the ashes with her hurt hands. "Mama... Daddy... I'm sorry," she whispered, once again feeling like that terrified little girl from eighteen years ago.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia Regal sat in the drivers set of the patrol car, watching her partner Den polish off his sixth burger. She laughed at the sight of this rail thin man being able eat for the entire division and still weigh only one hundred sixty two pounds of leaness. "Den, you should try to not use your pants as a catch-all dude. Not a good way to get the ladies." She joked softly, her slightly boyish voice gentle.

She had asked for this patrol beat for some god unknown reason. No, because of a bet that De had lost. He gave her a smile, complete with bits of bun falling off of his face, and then Amilia heard a scream. She jerk her head to pin-point the sound and hit the lights and sirens as they peeled off. She saw men running from an alley as they neared and then a young man she knew all too well. That ******** is OUT?! I though we had him! s**t! She raged and hit the brakes as she lowered her window and pointed her gun at the group as she skidded, yelling, "FREEZE!"

One of them pulled out a gun and she fired one shot, plowing stright through his head. The car fianlly jerk to a halt as the man dropped to the pavement, dead, and she hoped out to look for the source of the scream as Den watched the men run even faster. She spotted a young woman, tall, pale, with very obvious burn marks to her hands and face laying on the dirty ground, crying and trailing her hands over a small pile of ashes. "Den! Get your as over here now!" She yelled and heard him come running.

He stared at the girl and she knew the color drained from his face. "Oh God. When will he just die? I'm gonna call an ambulance." He said in a sorrow filled voice before Amilia grabbed his arm.

"No, most of the transit units are under payroll. Hate to tell you this Den, but we are the only ones on the force that are clean. We gotta get her to the hospital and fast, but we can't call it in. They would know where she is and try to finish the job. Get the car ready, I'll get her. And cover us in case." She told him firmly and knelt down to the dark haired girl and spoke to her gently. "Hey sweetie. I'm Officer Amilia Regal. I want to get you to a hospital, okay? We can't call a transit unit because they would be on payroll for that..... demon child. I'm going to carry you, okay? You can trust us. Me and Den are gonna take care of you."

{It's weird being one of two clean cops. Weird but good.}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games