Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-Exorcist

Junior Prophet

2,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 am
Single  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:48 am
Taken, as of a few days ago.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm
Taken, by one of the members on here by the name of Lee the Nogistune. We're together in the cold bitterness of Alaska, but I don't even care that it's cold ~<3 Lol, I can just snuggle up against Lee. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:49 pm
SilentVex

I'd take offence at the melodrama part (Common insult thrown at me) but what I DO take offence at you telling me to stay single when I say I'm going ot be single for a long time to come.

Why? Because I hate being told to do what I'm already doing.

If you choose to take offense, that's your prerogative. None was intended on my part. All I meant is that your posts don't exactly indicate that you're in a good place emotionally right now, and that since you just came out of some sort of relationship, it wouldn't be a good idea to jump back into one until you've sorted yourself out.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Taeryyn
SilentVex

I'd take offence at the melodrama part (Common insult thrown at me) but what I DO take offence at you telling me to stay single when I say I'm going ot be single for a long time to come.

If you choose to take offense, that's your prerogative. None was intended on my part. All I meant is that your posts don't exactly indicate that you're in a good place emotionally right now, and that since you just came out of some sort of relationship, it wouldn't be a good idea to jump back into one until you've sorted yourself out.

I know just, watch what you say around me. Like you said, enotionally I'm not well.Worse off now than yesterday even. But, whatever. I've got regular counciling again, so maybe something miraculous will happen and I can turn that around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 pm
SilentVex
Taeryyn
SilentVex

I know just, watch what you say around me. Like you said, enotionally I'm not well.Worse off now than yesterday even. But, whatever. I've got regular counciling again, so maybe something miraculous will happen and I can turn that around.

I'm glad that you're in counselling; I see a psychologist regularly, and my doctor has been a great help to me these past two years. I hope that you feel better soon, and find ways to cope with whatever may be bothering you.

That said, don't tell me to "watch what I say". For one thing, you're posting in a public guild. If you don't want anyone to comment on your posts, perhaps a journal or private messages with your friends would be a better idea.
Secondly, being depressed or upset does not mean that people need to walk on eggshells and avoid saying anything that you might not want to hear. You're doing a huge disservice to yourself, as well as to others who have mental health issues.

Please don't mistake my lack of sugar-coating as some sort of lack of empathy.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:05 pm
Taeryyn
SilentVex
Taeryyn
SilentVex

I'm glad that you're in counselling; I see a psychologist regularly, and my doctor has been a great help to me these past two years. I hope that you feel better soon, and find ways to cope with whatever may be bothering you.

That said, don't tell me to "watch what I say". For one thing, you're posting in a public guild. If you don't want anyone to comment on your posts, perhaps a journal or private messages with your friends would be a better idea.
Secondly, being depressed or upset does not mean that people need to walk on eggshells and avoid saying anything that you might not want to hear. You're doing a huge disservice to yourself, as well as to others who have mental health issues.

Please don't mistake my lack of sugar-coating as some sort of lack of empathy.

I understand that. Just, at the moment after hearing the words "I never loved you the same" from her.... I need that bit of empathy and sugar at the moment until I can cool down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Taken that is all I am saying...  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

DECEIVERxOFxHEARTS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am
im single cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 am
I am single and friendless ...  

XSummersbreathX

Grimmy Ghoulette

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am
I'm taken heart my heart belongs to my master  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 am
I am taken have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now (In real life) but in gaia life i am a gay master looking for more slave boys  

Akashita Nogitsune

Man-Hungry Player

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Emernium

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:48 am
Single.
I have this issue with settling.

It's not going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am
Taken by my boyfriend <3 14/10/11  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:08 pm
Single. Things ended on good terms. We love each other, but realized that it was platonic. :3  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games