Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Staring out of the window she could her her ears twitching. Tsutsu reached over putting his warm jacket over her. Snatching it she ripped it in half before tossing it at his face hard. Ignoring the two she stared forward her amethyst colored eyes hardened jewels."I don't need your stupid clothing you ignorant pig.."She mumbled coldly catching him off guard. Watching him stare out the window scoffing to himself. They were almost back to the hot springs now.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Rini thought about it, she never knew quite why, she just did. "Well, you were always there for me when no one else was, you showed me how to be myself again after I had shut myself off from the world, and you always know how to lighten the situation, no matter what it is. I guess that's why." She smiled.

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Akito's heart felt like the jacket. Yuzu had ripped it in half. Akito kept quiet and stared down at his toes.
Poor Yuzu, she was all alone.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Ignoring Tsutsu's fathers glances to her, she then looked out seeing the hot springs. Watching Tsutsu get out before offering her his hand she then slapped it away. Gripping her kimono she stared forward."Can you drive me somewhere..?"Asked her voice without any emotion before she sighed watching him nod. She then nodded in return before shutting the door.

Glaring to the side he wasn't blaming her for anything. Reaching over to Akitos door he opened it before tugging him out. Slamming the door shut he watched his father and Zuzu drive off."Let her be.. For now.. She's beyond pissed.. Zuzu wouldn't go and try to kill herself for no reason.. She must be really hurting.."Mumbled his voice before he sighed looking to him. Dragging him behind he into the hot springs it was the best thing he could think of.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Akito stared after her and sighed quietly.
"I wish I understood Yuzuki." He murmured. "Maybe then I would know why she suddenly hates me..."
Akito's heart was terribly heavy with pain. He remembered the touch of her skin on his, her lips, the mountains and valleys that curved her beautiful body...
"I just wish I could hug her and have her in my arms..." Akito said quietly, not even talking to Tsutu that much anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Shaking his head he then looked to the side. He then held out his sake bottle to him. Patting him on his back a bit in an attempt to cheer him up."Come on.. Lets hit up the hot springs so you don't catch a cold.."He said in his usual happy go lucky tone. Smiling his goofy smile he nodded a bit.

Being dropped off at a hospital, she walked in. Not even bothering to change she ignored the woman at the desk. Knocking on the door to Haruhis room she then leaned against the wall."Rath-sama.. Can I talk to you..?"Called out her voice quietly before she looked to the floor. Still shivering violently she knew she would gain a cold because of this.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Akito didn't want to hurt Tsutu's feelings so he took a swig out of the bottle and nodded. He went to his room and changed into his towel, dipping into the springs in no time.
The steam rose to the sky and he closed his eyes just to see his darling Yuzuki.

Haruhi's eyes grew wider and they filled with terror. She looked away and suddenly her mind screamed, "Why don't you just die already?!"

((Yeah, I think Yuzuki is way overdue for talking to Rath. They haven't talked in forever....Just don't kill him....))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Being exhausted from today his true form revealed itself. Dragging along his towel he then reached the hot spring sitting down near it. He did kind of feel like a pig. Oh the damn irony of this one."Tch.. Ignorant pig my a**.."Grumbled his voice acidly before he looked to Akito wondering if he'd be alright. Sure, he didn't like the dude but he wasn't about to let him die or anything.

Standing in the hallway she ignored the stares from passing nurses, patients, and doctors. Trembling from being cold she couldn't feel her body. It was so cold to her. But all too numb she almost wondered if she was dead.

((Haha, yeah. ^^
At the worst she'll end up kicking him where it hurts or slapping him. XP))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Rath looked at Haru. I'll be right back. He told her. Then walked into the hallway where Yuzu was. Yuzu.. The one who broke his heart. The one who left him for that monster, Akito. Leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, he asked, What?

((Epps..))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Shivering she looked up to him, a little but then averted her glance right away after his harsh words. Feeling her eyes begin to burn she took a deep breath. Attempting to hold back all of the feelings that were stirring in her."I.. Um.. I.."Started her voice before it died in her throat. She was feeling nervous all over again. Staring to the ground her dark blue hair fell over her shoulders and her eyes.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Rath didnt look at Yuzu. He could only remember that memory of her andAkito. He also knew they did it. Why..? Why..? She destroyed him. Why is she here now? To destroy him? Make his useless life more misrible? Well that isn't going to happen. He found someone who acctually loves him back. She isn't going to ruin that. What do you even want? He asked her looking to the side.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Gripping her kimono she stared to the ground. Feeling tears spill over she closed her eyes shaking her head. Trembling she felt nerves resurface even more."Did you love me..? Then.. B-Before everything..? Or was it a lie..? Was there.. Even more were you truthful about your feelings..? After I ran to Akito? You never treated me like you treat Haruhi.. Never did you come after me.."Whispered her voice quietly sniffling a little but gripping her kimono even more. She had used Akito for her own being. To feel better about Rath lying to her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Rath sighed. I did love you.. That wasn't a lie. It never was. I don't know why I didn't tell, I guess because I thought you didn't feel the same. And after I saw you with Akito.. I guessed it was true. You didn't love me at all. Haru.. She showed me that she loved me. When we first met, she did the silliest things to show me she cared. And i gradually started to feel the same. But, I blocked it all out because she is the cat. Now.. Again she showed me she cared. There was nothing to block my feeling towards her. I did love you Yuzu, but now I love Haru. That doesn't mean I don't care about you anymore. He told her, not making eye contact.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Moving forward she slapped him across his face hard. Trembling she shook her head before looking up to him. Grabbing his chin she made him look to her. Crying she ignored the tears burning away at her eyes."Idiot! Your such a liar! I saw you that night.. You were all over her.. I was being walked out in my pain from the beating from Akito he had helped me.. I.. I wanted to see you.. To tell you.. Finally how I felt.. I've always been by your side.. Even when no one was by mine.. Even now! Here I am.. Crying.. And feeling pathetic so don't tell me you care.. I was heart broken by you.. Why.. Is it that you've always pushed me away.."She said quietly before she trembled even more. Shaking her head she placed her hands over her face turning her back to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Haruhi quietly listened to their conversation and her eyes spilled over when Rath said he loved her.
I knew it... I knew he wasn't lying, Rath never lies... He is such a sweetheart... She thought. I love you too Rath... I always have...
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games