Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 pm
With Jack paralyzing two vampires, Lilly jumped into the fray and beheaded them easily, hacking as she went. They couldn't do anything as she chopped twice at their necks and their heads rolled to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari snarled in anger, kicking the head away from her. She rose, glaring at the body. "That's what you get, idiot. Don't force people into things they don't want." She snapped, though he was beyond listening now.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm
As the last of the vampires fell, Jack went back to the car to check on Remy. "Still alive? good." He reached in and pulled out a sealed thermas, going back tot eh elad vampire. He mixed in the blood, shaking the container before handing it to kari. "Drink up."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari looked at the mixture, shuddering. "Here goes nothing...." She took the thermos, make a disgusted face. Taking a deep breath, she tilted her head back and down the drink as swiftly as she could. She gagged, swallowing the last bit. "Oh gods that is nasty! Nasty! I've never had anything that bad before!" Further complaints were cut off as a convulsion ran through her. She dropped the thermos, wrapping her hands around her stomach. She staggered away from the others, to the bushes, one hand over her mouth. She sank to her knees as she threw up, violent convulsions ripping through her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 pm
Jack watched Kari disapear into the bushes as she started to hurl, picking up the thermos. He sniffed at it expirementally, making a disgusted face. "Yeah...doens't seem like it would be the tastiest thing." he said, looking back up towards Kari. "You ok back there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Ye-" Kari tried to answer him but another shudder ran through her, cutting off her words. She was relieved when the convulsions slowed, then stopped. She stood up and walked back. She was pale and shaky, but nodded to Jack. "I'm alright...." She said, her voice rough.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Jack smiled lightly, taking off his jacket and put it around her. "You'll be ok..just go sit down and rest..me and Remy will try to get the car turned up right." he said. He gave her one more assuring smile before he went back to help Remy with the car situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Thanks...." Kari pulled the jacket tight around her shoulders and went to find a spot uncontaminated by blood or vampires. She didn't sit so much as collapsed to the ground. She curled her knees to her chest, resting her head on them.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:52 am
Lilly, really not feeling up to helping the boys with the car, strolled her way over to Kari and sat down. She balanced her head on one of her knees and looked around at the destruction they'd caused, thinking about how everything had changed since the ghost incident. Lucky... She thought to herself. We're all very lucky...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 pm
( ok..well we got people waiting so we're going to time skip. )

After the next couple days things settled down again. The vampire corpses were found, and in the way they were killed, were thought to be cultists killed by other cultists before leaving town.

Jack walked into class a bit late, looking for Kari at her desk. He smiled at seeing her, walking over. "Look who's back on her feet." he said, dropping a bag on the desk. "I picked you up something from the bookstore, just like I promised."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari looked better than she had previously. Her skin had returned to it's normal cream rather than deathly white and she was no longer shaking every time she moved. "You didn't have to." She said with a grateful smile. "Really, it's fine."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 pm
Jack took the seat next to Kari, rolling his eye's. "Well I already bought the book so go ahead and enjoy it." he said, resting his chin on his hand. "It's supposed to be about witchcrafty stuff..I wasn't sure if that's something you'd be into but at least it isn't likely something that'll bite us.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm
Remy had taken the day off from school so he could get his car fixed right. So he was at the mechanic's helping to work on his car, hopefully to get it good as new.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari chuckled, opening the bag to pull out the book. She looked it over, beaming. "That you Jack. I love it." She immediately opened the book and began skimming through it.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 am
Samantha stumbled into class, holding back the string of curse words she wanted to scream out as she bumped her left arm on the door frame. Her left arm was encircled by a navy blue cast from the elbow to the hand, showing the second reason why she had missed school since the burning of the little girl's corpse. The day after of that night she had caught the flu, which kept her not just from school, but also from taking part of the activities with the others. Something she was all for, unlike her brother. He seemed set on keeping her from interacting with them, which was easy when she was sick. However, she didn't stay sick forever, and she was getting ready to return to school. Then she 'fell' down the stairs at home.

But now she was back to school, arm still broken and her brother still trying to steer her clear from the others. With a sigh, she settled down in a seat at the front of the room.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games