Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Epsilon

User Image

He saw the snake crying and he gave her a soft smirk. "D-don't cry Vela.... We saved... them..... She.... Lilith is... not as..... Strong as she t-t-thinks...... Not.. much but... here..." He whispered and a small, almost dying flicker of vivid green magic floated from his fingers to the snake, his eyes growing dimmer. "Power.... to help the... girls.... Eblis....... must be... killed..." He said in a very weak voice, his eyes losing focus and seeing nothing.

Epsilon tilted his head back and his magic began to grow into a fire, consuming him as he breathed his final breathes, saying in a clear, and gentle voice, "Lucion.... I love you... Forgive me.." And vanishing into nothing, the fire dying away and leaving nothing but the spilled blood of the familiar.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Vela

When the other familiar was finally dead, Vela began what suddenly felt like a long trip back to the cell block. She couldn't shake her depression. The spider had been trying to help them and she killed him. She sighed, blocking out the pain from her burns as she went along. The sooner she got back to Melanie, the better.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila could feel that Melanie didn't think much of restraining her, and then a soft wave of warmth washed over her from her mark, and she felt her magick rush to control her again. She grabbed her cousin by her arms and pinned her to the floor, her eyes faintly glowing mint green and a violent rage behind them. The power shoved Dalila aside and her magick took full control, her eyes all the color of her magick as she tilted her head at the woman in her grasp, as if inspecting a painting. "You are not a threat. I feel this one cares for you. You would do well to not get in my way." A voice that sounded far different than Dalila's, colder, more emotionless, and echoing slightly told her as she let the woman go, her power warping the air around her as she moved near to Reelo.

Dalila noticed the demons and gave them a look of cool detatchment, not caring about them one way or another. She wanted to find the one that had been causing her so much pain, but a slight resistance was forming inside of her. "I see. You do not wish to leave the girl. Perhaps I can remove her for you?" The voice said, speaking to the woman it was occupying and turning to face Melanie once more, her eyes still all mint green and cold, her magick clearly visible and swirling around her body, green flames licking all over her skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie stood and dusted herself off as if nothing had happened. She crossed her arms beneath her chest, staring icily at what was supposed to be Dalila. If the she planned on attacking her, she wasn't going to just roll over and make it easy for her.

The female moved to say something, but was overwhelmed by a sudden rush of depression. Something had upset Vela. She frowned, temporarily taking her attention off of Dalila to worry about her beloved snake. Hopefully she returned soon...Melanie was worried.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

The woman saw her opening and took it, a long spear forming in her hands as she started to race close to her. She began to move the deadly blade up, into the woman's ribs and into her heart...... and she froze mid-mition, her entire body locked up as Dalila fought her own power for control. Her eyes kept changing with the battle, and blue eye looked at her pleadingly. "Kill... me..... n-now..." She demanded her cousin, knowing that she could reassert control once she came back. She kept fighting her magick, her entire body shuddering as the war raged inside of her for control, neither moving an inch. "P-please... Don't let me... hurt you... It would kill me..." She told Melanie through a clenched jaw, sweat rolling down her face and her eyes shifting again back and forth, the spear tip scant inches away from Melanie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Sorry about this..."

Melanie decided to try accessing her magic, forming it into a blue and purple dagger and driving it up into Dalila's heart. She didn't like having to kill the girl, but it was better than giving her the chance to harm the others. The female sighed, dropping the dagger on the ground and catching Dalila before she could fall. It was bad enough that she had to kill her. Letting her drop would only make her feel even worse.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

When Dalila opened her eyes, she was greeted, (once again) by her cousin's chest. This time however, she didn't blush. She felt nothing but shame. If she had been a bit weaker, she would have killed Melanie. She started to cry, and tried to push the tears away, but she couldn't. Dalila had almost killed her own family. "I'm sorry Melanie. I couldn't control it." She whispered and moved slowly.

She slowed her tears and rested against the other woman's body for a moment, trying to regroup her strength. Dalila sighed as she remembered that Naomi would scold them both terribly for this if she found out. "Now you see why I don't use much magick." She whispered to her, the tears finally stopping.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"It's fine....At least you were able to regain some control."

Dalila had almost killed her family member...Melanie actually had killed another family member. It wasn't like killing people in her family was new to her, but still...Dalila was the first person she had killed that had actually mattered to her.

"Just try to keep your magic under control, so I don't have to kill you again..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila couldn't help but giggle at her words, leaning away from her to look onto her eyes. "Don't worry about that one. I don't plan an that happening ever again. I don't want you to kill anymore of your family. And I know that you will only kill me if it's for my own good." She repplied and kissed her again, feeling a bit less awkward about it, but she meant it as a sort of apology for trying to kill her. Dalila held the kiss longer this time, and chuckled when she pulled away, "Besides, it means I get to wake up to your lovely chest."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna was more than happy to move aside for Kannah. It was obvious the pale woman actually knew what she was doing, whereas she had just felt overwhelmed by the task before her. She moved away, to her own cell, which was empty of any others. Had it been possible that just a few hours ago she'd been feeling lonely? Now it felt like she'd give anything to just be alone. She felt weary, especially when she looked over and saw Dali kissing Melanie again. There was a blossom of pain in her chest that started out small and grew until it felt like it was smothering her...

'If this is love, I was better off without it...'

She shrugged and laid down with her back to the wall, curling up and closing her eyes, attempting to shut the others out. In spite of Iga's warning, she felt it wasn't too horrible to want some time to herself to... what? Cry? Stop loving Dalila? Grieve? Be angry? She didn't even know what she felt anymore, just that it hurt.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"You're the only member of my family that isn't a waste of organs, amore. The others I could kill again if I had to...Or for the sake of it, even."

Melanie mentally hissed. She hated the other members of her family with a passion. Something clicked at that point, causing Melanie to move to the front of the cell and grab the bars. She looked down both ends of the cell block, hoping to see Vela, but found nothing. The female pouted and sat down. She would just have to wait for the snake to return.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard limped over to Ri, favoring her left ankle. The pack had knocked her into a wall and she had injured herself before Kannah and Elfy had shown up. She sat next to her and then leaned down to hug her tightly. "Look at it this way, you may still find someone Ri. Even death doesn't stop love. Nothing can." She whispered to her and hummed a simple tune, rocking her back and forth gently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna tensed when she felt Shard touch her. For just a moment, she was tempted to shove the girl away and tell her to leave her alone. The meanness of that temptation truly shocked her. 'What... I can't hurt Shard... She's just trying to help...'

She had to admit, the contact kind of felt nice. And for once, someone was making an effort to include her, although she didn't understand why. So instead of pushing Shard away, Marianna hugged her back, resting her head on the small girl's shoulder, just allowing herself to be comforted. She sighed with frustration when tears began to roll down her cheeks again. "Why, Shard? Why did this happen? What was the point, if she doesn't feel the same way?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard held her tighter, wincing as she adjusted her leg. "Sometimes there is no point other than to experience what it feels like, even for a moment. She may not love you back, but she cares about you. She thinks of you as a little sister Ri. That might not be what you wanted, but it means that she still wants you around. You are worth love Ri. Just keep your heart open and it will find you." Shard told her in a gentle voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna wanted to shake her head. She disagreed with Shard. She was a skinny, naive, talentless little girl, who in all honesty wasn't very lovable at all. She wasn't pitying herself; that was what she saw as the truth. But she smiled and nodded slightly, as if in agreement with Shard's statement. "Thank you, Shard." She noticed the wincing and sat up slowly. "You're hurt... We should get Kannah to fix you up..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games