Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah turned pale at Christopher's words and put Artemis down. "Stay with Mili and Chris, sweetie, okay? Daddy and I will be right back." Sirrah cast a pleading look to Amilia and Christopher before grabbing her husband's hand and dashing toward the ICU. "Kevin, this could be him," she said over her shoulder. "This could be that clone..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

When Sirrah told Artemis that he was her 'Daddy', Kevin almost let out a squee to rival Pavel watching Kina and Sakura kissing. But he instead found himself being dragged down the halls so fast, he was absently wondering if his legs were just flutting behind him like some bad cartoon character being yanked around at light speed. When they slowed upon nearing the room, Kevin could hear whimpering that reminded him of something, but he couldn't place it.. until he saw the boy clearly and heard his words. "Sirry, that's not the clone. He's saying what Erin was saying when Ash came in for the torture and was in recovery. Richard and Tsubatsu would never sound so.. broken about someone else. They wouldn't sound like a heartbroken lover. This is just.... Erin. I mean, would they ever beg like that?" He asked gently, watching the boy with a pity filled expression.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah nodded in agreement, her expression halfway between pity and confusion. "Then how... Why? Why would they make a male version of Erin? What I wouldn't give to get inside those scientist's heads..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"I have no idea, and you are braver than me if you want to go romping through that mine field. But, Erin should know. About this guy, not the possible clone from satans bowels we aren't even sure exsists yet." He told her and pulled out his cell phone, speed dialing the girl in question and informing her to come to the hospital and to ICU room 204 immediatly, waiting with Sirrah in the hall a bit away from the room. "She won't believe us, so she might as well see him up close Sirry."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had still been sleeping when Kevin called her, and could barely drag herself out of bed to do as she was told. She wasn't hung over, just tired from her long and very happy night with Ash. She entered the hospital room about forty five minutes later, looking rumpled and still a little sleepy. "What's the deal, Doc?" she asked, yawning widely as she entered the room, not even bothering to look at the moaning patient in the bed. "What's so important?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin scratched the back of his head, his hair had been truning an odd color from so much stress. Not grey, not white, but brown. He finally looked at Erin and said, "Wow, there really is no easy way to say this. I always kinda wondered how you would look as a boy, and well.. Now I know. I hope you wanted a twin brother Erin." He told the clearly confused girl and motioned to the bed, saying, "The nurses can't get much out of him as he was beaten into a coma. But he did have a brief waking period where we got a name. Aaron Royce Lee. When he is talking, he is talking about seing Ash in the restraints from Bennet. About finding Ash in a lab. About me walking in and you saying to me 'She started it.' Erin, meet your clone. Don't kill him. I'm watching you." Kevin said firmly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin leaned over the bed to look at the wounded boy more closely, then stumbled back, almost falling over. "What the ********>" She shuddered and looked down at herself, then back at him. He was slender, and her exact height, his hair the same shade and length, the skeletal structure of his face remarkably similar to her own. If this was a prank, it was an excellent one.

"Jesus ******** Christ.... It's like looking in a mirror after a sex change surgery and a mugging..." Her fists clenched automatically when she heard that the odd boy had her memories and feelings for Ash, but she didn't move to hurt him. "He's got a hell of a lot of explaining to do when he wakes up..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah placed a hand gently on Erin's shoulder. "All we know is that he was created and found brutally beaten in the Chanchung Enterprises' main laboratory. We don't know why he was made. But from what little we know of him, he doesn't seem to be a bad sort. He's very worried about Ashika."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's frown deepened and she turned to go. "Call me if he wakes up. If he's really my clone, and he's worried about Ash, there's a damn good reason." With that, Erin left the hospital and went to be with her fiance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm
Ronnie Thompkins

User Image

Ronnie laughed at his grand daughter as she pointed at a sparkler in wonder, smiling in awe at how wonderful it must be to be fascinated by everything. He checked the time and tapped his daughter in her shoulder, meetin gher steele blue eyes with his own. "Arly, we gotta get going to the theater. You know Ellisia likes the middle seats." He told ehr and saw here nod, and lead her child with them.

Ronnie could feel something was wrong, but he couldn't see anything that would tell him as such. He kept walking , a strange feeling like someone was watching them making him glance around discretly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 pm
Arly Thompkins

User Image

Arly felt like something was wrong, much like when Ellisia's father had tried to kill her when she didn't get an abortion when she was pregnant in high school. She clung to her child and lifted her onto her hip, walking along side her father, both taking long strides to move as swiftly as possible. A single glance was exchanged between father and daughter, and they knew that they both hadf the same feeling, and something was horribly wrong. "Dad, you know that Lisie is only five, right? What do you think we should do for a party this year?" She asked, trying to keep her aughter from picking up on their nerves.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino watched then from a nearby roof top, a memory settling into his mind.

-"Funny seeing you here." The blow to his jaw knocked him back and made him stagger. Tsubatsu saw the man with the glasses, and then they had him surrounded.-

He growled and dropped down from the third story roof to land before them, his eyes flashing angrily. "Hello there b***h. Time you and I had the same chat as before, but this time, I'll do the talking." He said furiously.

He laughed as the man demanded to know his name and said, "I am Kaino, and that is all you need to know about me Ronnie. I think I'm gonna kill your daughter. That would be just as good as what you did to me, huh?" He told him and watched as the girl ran with the little child, and he pushed all his power into a large and heavy steel rod that was lying on the street next to him, lifting it and aiming it at the fleeing girl. "Say good-bye."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm
Ronnie Thompkins

User Image

Ronnie watched as the pole floated up and took aim at his daughter and grabd child. They were the only family he had life that was his blood. As the metal moved back slightly, he reacted as how any fatehr would, he raced towards his child and yelled, "Arly, GET DOWN!" and shoved her tot he pavement as the rod shoved into his chest, a groan escaping his lips as she was thrown back from the force.

As he laid there, completely still, he could hear the Kaino man swear and run, his footsteps oddly stumbling. As if he was worn out. Ronnie gasped for air as the blood ran from his body, the pain not even able to be felt anymore. He could hear his daughter, crawling closer to him and sobbing. "Why? Why did you do it you crazy, stupid man?!" She demanded through her sobs.

Ronnie gave a whispy chuckle, his vision already getting blurry as he gently touched her cheek with a blood covered hand. "Because... What.. kind of father... Would I be... to let just.... any guy.. Impale my baby girl.. Huh?" He asked in that weak voice.

"Granpa! Granpa, get up! Please, Granpa! We.. we gonna watch that movie! Remember? We gonna watch that movie so you have to... you have to get up! I'll kiss your boo-boo, I'll make it better Granpa!" He heard Ellisia say to him and his heart broke. He suddenly wondered if Ash felt as desperate as Ellisia did, grabbing at anything and everything to try and will the dying person to live. Did Kyokai fell like this when she died in fornt of Ash? Full of sadness, and the desire to live, even though.. you know you won't..? He wndered absently as tears ran down his own cheeks. "I'm s-sorry Lisie... I don't think... I can make it.. I got a boo-boo you c-can't fix... Arly.. Always... Always tell Ellisia h-h-how much.. Granpa.. Loves her.. And always.. Rememer.. I am so.. proud.. of you....." He said, and his eyes slide shut into darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was going to see if the boy that Erin said looked like her was awake, she didn't care if it was two in the morning, he wanted to see if he was there. She could hear Erin and Kevin talking, and then she felt a tap on her shoulder, a man in a blood covered coat looking at her sadly. "May I help you Sir?" Ash asked polietly, but was simply tugged away.

As she was lead away, the man said to her, "Arly told me to look for you ma'am. She said you two were like family." and her heart dropped. "Wait... Arly..? Unlce Ronnie? Is he alright? I need to get Erin.." she said and he shook his head. "Someone is getting her now. We couldn't get Arly to come to identify him, but she wanted someone he knew and loved to do it."

Ash gave him a stunned look, saying slowly, "There's no way Uncle Ronnie is... there's just no way... That jerk changed my damn diapers. He loves to do ballet in the Apron of Shame.. He.. He....." Her protests were cut off by the Dorctor pulling back the sheets, her grey and green eyes suddenly overflowing with tears as her hands went over her mouth in shock. "N-no... No...... NO! NO, NO, NO, NO!! This is a joke, right!? HAHA UNCLE RONNIE!! GET UP! GET UP YOU ******** MORON!!! It's not funny!" She screamed at him, attracting stares from the nurses as the memory of her brother lying in a bed similar to this came back into her mind. "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" She screamed and an oderly held her back as she tried to get to the body, the tears running down her face with no remorse, her voice and cries echoing around the entire section. "UNCLE RONNIE!! WAKE UP PLEASE!! DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!!! DON'T DIE ON ME!!! WAKE UP!!! NOO!! WAKE UP!!!" She kept screaming, three more orderlies helping to restrain her as she fought to get to him. "NOOO!! NOOOO!!!!! UNCLE RONNIE!!! NOO!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was standing by Aaron's bedside. The boy hadn't awakened yet, but Erin was determined to be here when he did. After a few moments, she heard a familiar voice screaming just down the hall. Her face paled and she ran from the room, skidding to a halt right in front of Ash, her back to the spectacle that had sent her fiance into hysterics. "Ash! Ash, honey, what is it, what's wrong?!" she asked frantically, shoving away the orderlies and holding Ash tightly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games