Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 pm
The boy listened intently, hanging onto every word. He thought back to the girl with red hair, the one that didn't care if the others got hurt. He would have to seach her out later probably...she still interested him..much as this boy Jack did. "That sounds like it would be a tough mission."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:30 pm
Sarah didn't make it far into sleep, a sharp voice snapped her to conciousness and she slid from the back seat of the car, flipping her hair back and glaring around for the culpret. Ah yes, that sounded like...metal guy. Scowling, she got back in the car and shut the door, resting her head on her knees in irritation.  

Sardonic Excitement

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:30 pm
"It is a tough mission, but someone has to do it. I intend on accomplishing my job too." He said as he lit a cigarette and began smoking before taking a deep breath. "there is a method to the madness....to understand parts of it you must be mad yourself." He said as he looked at his home. "My brother wasn't perfect but he was the only family I had." He said a she toke a hit of his cigarette. "This world is colder then you know....not every bad guy you see is truly bad. There are no bad people, just bad choices."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm
((Seriously, why did Donnie attack, because I have no clue.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am
Gin grabbed the Kick and thought of something with a small push up he flipped himself on her leg weighting almost nothing for her "why are you so secretive about everything I don't understand why us getting married or our power's would matter I mean He's already told me his powers"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 pm
Nightshade

Donni heaved a resigned sigh and kicked Gin off her leg. "You can never be too careful." She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at him. "Sorry. I guess it doesn't really matter now, does it?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm
"Tch really now" he muttered looking around rubbing the side of his head looking at the house he had made. "What a pain show a girl a bit of niceness and she runs off" kyo muttered with a bit of a growl. "No wonder girls like assholes" he muttered cracking his shoulder as he started to walk around the junkyard looking for the girl. He wasn't gonna have his hard work simply ignored for her being a b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm
"Really." The boy said, "Well..I thank you for your hospatality..but I should start heading back before it gets to dark. Doens't seem like it's a safe world at night." He commented, standing up.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Jack nodded. "Ok." He said as he headed to some stairs. "Up here." He said as he began to climb them. "This is the quickest way up for those who can't turn into some liquid or gas." he said as he opened a door at the top of the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm
Mahagony

Belle looked out her window and sighed out of sheer boredom. She'd done every single job her parents had given her and read all the books in her room twice. Her parents weren't home yet, either. Lately, it seemed like they were never home before dark. Well, it was getting dark, so where were they? It was like they were avoiding her. And where'd that boy go? The one with the number for a name. Belle thought he'd be back, too, but she hadn't seen him since she ran from those...soldiers? Was that what they were? Either way, she was alone.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 pm
Gin backed flip as he was kicked off to land on his feet "so think its safe to wounder outside now?" he asked a bit worried about his brother

Kin having escaped the soldiers walked to his family's dojo several swords starped to his body  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm
Nightshade

Donni shrugged. "I dunno about it being safe, but I'm sure Kin's fine," she said, recognizing Gin's concern for his brother.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm
"Um, not to be rude or anything, but where the f*ck am I?" Virgil asked bluntly, having finally woken up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm
Nightshade

"Well, look who's up." Donni left the dojo and came back with a bottle of water, which she tossed to Virgil. "You're in my dojo. Your brother brought you here for shelter."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 pm
Sarah heard his footsteps and sighed, getting out of the car and shutting it behind her. She smoothed out her dress, , searching him with her eyes. "You called? she said mildly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff