Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 pm

"Or you could ask me nicely and I'll use that magical power of life and death I got to HEAL HER!" Seth called over to Berner, shouting the last bit. What was he? Chopped Liver?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Berner looked back at Seth eyebrow raised "You can heal people?" somewhewre along the line he didn't here that tidbit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Molly smiled at Seth then looked at Theo. "Y-You win...I-I can not fight anymore...Forgive me for n-not being a better fighter..." she said to him before passing out. Her skin stopped glowing and her lion faded away as soon as she closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Dez looked at molly and growled before looking at the mass of Poision. "You'll pay for that!" He said as the sky darkened. "I'm not like the rest of the people here...." He said as he growled. "i have a very..very bad temper...and I don't give up UNTIL YOUR DEAD!"he said and shot off at Theo.

Theo huffed. "One gave up...but you won't....so be it!" He said as strreams of venom flew at Dez.

Dez yelled as wind protected him and he flew through the venom and shot through the ball of venom theo was in. "You'll pauy for huritng my friends so bad!" He said raising his gauntlet into the air. "ANCESTOR!!! I NEED YOU!!!" he yelled as a beam shot up into the sky. "You summon me..so it shall be...." A large armored hand reached down from the cloud and crushed the ball of venom making it stream onto the ground. "I am Aerous....Knight of the wind!" Said a giant armored knight as he landed with a light thud on the ground

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yeah, apparently I'm a Gemini and I have the powers of Life and Death. Seth said with a shrug and pointed his white gun at Molly. After closing his eyes for a couple of seconds, he fired the gun and a glowing white sphere came out and traveled towards Molly. "Don't touch that, that's what'll heal her." Seth stated simply.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:26 pm

When the orb touched her, Molly's body began to glow and all of her burns went away. She woke up and looked at Seth. "Thank you Seth." she said and got out of Berner's arms and she stretched a bit to make sure everything was alright.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm

"No prob." Seth said and let his gun disappear.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Molly smiled then watched the fight between Theo and Dez. "I hope they don't get hurt to bad." she said as she watched.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 pm

"Eh they'll be fine, they got hard heads" Berner waved off teh battle rubbing his gut, he was hungry now
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 am

Theo glared at Dez and laughed. "Well thats a surprise....." He said as he reformed. "Now...face my real power!" He said as his eyes glowe dpurple. "Venom De Horror!!!" He yelled as the venom flew up into the sky and formed a orb as it turned into a giant venom dragon! "Face your fears!!!" He said as the dragon charged

"T-thats impossible! He can't make such a thing! How did he know!" He said and saw a flashback of the attack he survived when he was a kid and remembers seeing a dragon's head gabbing his father. "Go Aerous! Lets crush this beast together!" He said as the two charged the dragon

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am

Molly gasped when she saw the dragon. She looked at Seth and Berner. "Should we help him?" she asked with a worried look.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Minnta Aloripma
"Why is everyone threatening me today?", Kastel grumbles. She was sitting on the ground since Evelin moving her had thrown her off balance and she didn't see a point in getting up yet. "And who are you?", she asks the woman she had been placed next to.

Evelin ushered Kastel away with a sigh, "Lets get out of here, it's getting overly dramatic and crowded. I still need to find a shirt." She glanced back at the scene and looked away uninterested.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"Alrighty...", Kastel says with a shrug as she moves away from the fighting. "So where to?" Kastel didn't normally like other people telling her where to go, but she was to tired to care or defend herself if she was attacked again. At least her headache was finally gone, though.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Berner lost intrest knowing Molly was safe and was walking around looking for the kitchen or a vending machine "too hungry to care"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"Nah, they'll be fine." Seth said with a shrug, not really feeling getting between the poison guy and the wind guy with a giant dragon.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games