Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Shiro had listened in on the conversation, frowning when he heard the same implications as Gokuwmon, not to mention it finally put a face to the voice he had heard as he watched the things, in fact, he was just about to speak when the portal of darkness opened, and out came Duskmon, in fact, Shiro was surprised, but more than ever he snarled as his eyes glew with energy, sneaking out of the pile of women he was smothered between, and proceeded to walk over to stand next to Gokuwmon while placing a hand on the monkey Digimon's arm "hold on Gokuwmon." he said coldly, while glaring at Duskmon, before glancing to Tactimon "i assume this deep seeded annoyance you're with is your partner?" he asked, cutting to the chase at the moment.

Tactimon raised an eyebrow at the General's actual blunt forwardness, but given he also saw the underlying hatred towards his business associate at the moment he could understand why he wasn't taking time to ask pointless questions "Indeed, he is. i would like to propose an alliance of sorts between us, myself and Duskmon with your group, Team Gen'ei Kitsune... however, there is something i'd like in return for such a partnership.. namely, i want your aid in fighting Kudou Taiki and Shoutmon."

Shiro narrowed his eyes idly, keeping them focused hard on Duskmon to make sure he didn't do anything to attack his friends and allies, but he had been listening to Tactimon regardless "hmm.. an interesting proposal... but since you mentioned that you two are business partners." he said, waving off the warrior of darkness "i assume either he sent those enemies to hound me and my group constantly under your suggestion, or you sent them yourself?"

Tactimon nodded lightly, actually laying the cards out "that is indeed the case. it was a way to keep you unaffiliated with Xros Heart, as well as to help you grow and gain experience in using Digi-Xros, not to mention help you mature a bit more as a person." he adjusted his mantle lightly before narrowing his eyes "the fact i choose now to appear is because i think you are ready for being an ally of mine."

Shiro closed his eyes, pondering over things, though the Hybrid had clenched his fist as the events of Grappleomon's death came back into his mind, and caused him to clench the fist tighter "given you stayed out of things and manipulated them from the background with your Associate's help... i have no qualms with you at the moment." he said calmly, before turning his full attention to Duskmon as his eyes started shining a deep blood red "but i have a bone or thirty to pick with you, Duskmon." he said coldly, as two Scimitars poofed into hand from Instinctual tracing as he narrowed his eyes "Give me one good reason why i shouldn't turn you into spare data right here and now!"

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth had idly been walking about the town as he frowned a bit, gently sighing as he shook his head "well.. that was an interesting thing to do." he mumbled, while lightly pulling out the Xros Loader and moving it to Select Dracmon "Reload, Dracmon!" he called out, bringing out his new partner as he grinned "feeling better now?"

Dracmon nodded as he cackled in his interesting way "Hai, Aniki! just a bit hungry but otherwise i feel much better!"

Roveth nodded with a chuckle" let's find a place to get you something to eat, then i've got a Baka Hikari to find and beat up." with that, the two quickly went to work finding some free food somewhere they could snag.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm
The brawl between Pandamon, Sealsdramon, the Toy Agumonz and the Commandramonz was far enough away from where the members of Xros Heart were still busying themselves with practicing Digi Xros combinations now that Akari and Zenjirou had received Xros Loaders of their own that none of them seemed to notice that anything was amiss or, indeed, the fact that Blaze had managed to wander into the fray. Meanwhile, some of the younger digimon had ventured into the castle to feast on DigiNoir until they passed out. This included the likes of Shoutmon, Starmon and the Pickmonz as well as Zapmon, Raptordramon, Yuki Agumon and Monodramon. No doubt they would be joined by Ballistamon in short order once Zenjirou managed to tire himself out with excessive use of his new Xros Loader.

Black Fladramon, meanwhile, kept a dutiful eye on Crystal and fully intended to carry her off into the castle once she finally drifted off to sleep. She might have been comfortable with spending the night outside, but it could cool off pretty dramatically by those lakes once the sun went down and Black Fladramon didn't want the girl catching cold on his watch.

*~*~*~*~*

"I can think of several reasons," Duskmon spoke coldly to Shiro. "However, I think the most pertinent reason is that it simply isn't possible. I've become an immortal and as such your efforts to kill me would be in vain. As such, I would advise you not to waste what little energy you've regained since your last battle."

So saying, the corrupted warrior of darkness's form wavered as he assumed the form of the purified warrior Lowemon. "But perhaps you will feel less hostile in my presence when I wear this form."

Gokuwmon had back downed when Shiro told him off, but his concerns were raised again when the boy began lashing out at Duskmon. Shiro probably wasn't in any condition to be fighting right now, but his judgment was clearly being clouded by his anger toward the warrior of darkness.

*~*~*~*~*

On the outskirts of Time Warp City, Roveth and Dracmon would find an ample supply of DigiNoir growing from the trees that lined a path that would eventually lead them to a large mansion populated with various ghost and undead digimon that had once been the Haunted Zone. Of course, whether or not Roveth and Dracmon would continue on that way was entirely up to them.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Shiro had narrowed his eyes and took merely two steps back, and two to the left, leaving himself clear vision of Lowemon/Duskmon and without catching Gokuwmon in what he was about to do as he brought up both blades, the blades themselves began to shine and start literally cracking, red energy veins forming on them as he forced them into Broken Phantasm form "even so..i can still make you suffer!" he called out, before gripping the scimitar blades lightly "Nitoryu.. (Two Sword Style) Nana-Ju-Ni Poundo Ho~! (Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires)" he shouted, before swinging the blades, a loud boom would be heard as the energy blasts spiraled forwards to assault Lowemon while shortly after unleashing the powerful flying blade attack the scimitars shattered, but not too long after Shiro had created Kansho and Bakuya as he snarled "Wrong answer! i don't care if you're immortal, I'll see to it to make you suffer for the hell you put me and my friends through, for the lives you ended, for nearly breaking my ******** mind and soul, and for Grappleomon!" of course, with that, Shiro started to charge forward, a menacing aura forming over his body as he was ready to beat the living hell out of the warrior of darkness, body be damned at the moment.

Tactimon had stepped back, sighing as he crossed his arms "well this is unexpected... i figured he would lash out at me instead of Duskmon." he said calmly, glancing over to the waking up Gabumon lightly "i take it you heard everything?"

Gabumon had looked at the battle about to happen, and eye-twitched "gah! dammit.. not again Shiro!" of course he was not heard by the hybrid due to the boiling over anger and all, before looking to Tactimon "sorry about all this.. Shiro is.. not exactly happy with what Duskmon has put us through wringer wise, not to mention his involvement in the destruction of the Dragon's Nest, by one of his minions instigating a fight that led to one of our comrade's deaths, and Shiro going crazy." of course, when he was reminded of that, he involuntarily shuddered himself "... i just hope it doesn't lead to -that- again..."

Roveth raised an eyebrow looking at things as he and Dracmon ate Digi-Noir while they walked along, gladly having stored quite a few of them in the loader and his D-Scanner as well, smirking "well.. this should be interesting." he said lightly, while feeling the spiritual energy in the area ahead he raised an eyebrow "oh-ho...?" he pondered, before heading forward.

Dracmon sped up to keep up with Roveth as he too noticed the change in the air "hmmh? i'm sensing quite a bit of darkness up ahead aniki. we going there now?"

Roveth nodded, smirking "i sense it too Dracmon, and why not? should be fun, if only to help stretch some old muscles for me, and to let you get to fight some too if we find decent stuff to do." with that, the two of them ran off ahead, with Roveth chuckling darkly ~after this detour.. i'll see about kicking my Baka Hikari's a**.~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm
The newly transformed Lowemon raised his spear and spun it in front of him to deflect Shiro's assault while simultaneously building momentum to execute his own forward strike. "Ewig Schlaf!"

Suffice to say, Shiro's already battered and exhausted body wouldn't be able to hold up for along against Lowemon now that he had fully repaired the damage that had been done to his digital core during his previous battle with Crystal and the digimon she had borrowed from Xros Heart to beat him into submission. He had very little to fear from fighting Shiro except, perhaps, the possibility that he might inadvertently extinguish the hybrid's life before Tactimon was able to fulfill his ambition and that wasn't really any of his concern.

As he continued to charge forward, Lowemon gathered energy into the jaws of the lion's head that adorned his chest. "Endlich Meteor!" he declared as he released the burst of energy from his chest so that it would be projected at Shiro just ahead of the point of his spear.

As much as Gokuwmon would have liked to take another swing at Lowemon himself, now didn't appear to be the right time for it. And, although he was concerned about permitting Shiro to lash out at Lowemon like this, he was really in no position to stop him.

Marine Angemon shuddered at the clashing dark energies that surrounded the two combatants and cowered behind Guilmon.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm
Shiro had seen his attack cancelled out, but he had expected it as he snarled, the incoming Meteor not even worrying him given he had been continuing to fuel his own anger with more energy, given he kicked off the ground, flipping into the air and putting the swords into an odd stance while gluing himself sideways in the air before he flung his arms out, starting to produce quite a lot of copies of Kansho and Bakuya to litter the air and such with whirling blades of doom, before forming the Grand Hammer into his hands, and changing it's size while also littering it with the energy veins, even to the point of drastically altering it from it's golden shape, to a pitch black, and with wicked looking spikes all over it "Cracker-whack!" he shouted, before launching at a high speed regardless of his battered body, to swing and send the enhanced hammer's blow right for Lowemon's head, legendary warrior be damned he was going to make him hurt SOMEHOW! of course, while this was going on a definite solidification of Shiro's black aura was forming, almost like a specter of sorts, the black lines of coding starting to flare to life inside his digital core as the eyes continued glowing a bright red.

Guilmon had watched with a shiver himself, given he had guessed his tamer's been bottling this anger up inside for a bit if it was coming out like this "uhm... guys? let's get everyone into the forest for some measure of protection.." he said in an utterly serious fashion.

Gabumon blinked, and nodded lightly, quickly rousing everyone he could, with Dorulumon working to carry any deep sleepers (the renamonz at least given they were heavy sleepers despite being very alert when awake.) as well, at least getting them to safety so that they won't get caught up in the mess.

Tactimon wisely shook his head and followed the others, but stayed a distance from Gen'ei Kitsune at the moment, given he was being quite neutral though he did narrow his eyes at the two clashing ~if this doesn't stop on it's own shortly i will have to end it myself.. this is not the time for needless battle and i will not have my revenge jeopardized by this needless hatred!~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 pm
What Shiro failed to realize in his rage and with the limitations of his instinctive combat style was that all of his anger and the negative energy that had flooded out from him as a result was only fueling Lowemon and increasing his power of darkness. As such Lowemon's battle aura flared as he continued his forward charge, lifting his spear to intercept Shiro's hammer so that that the point of the spear struck at just the right angle to trigger a massive rebound not unlike the explosive damage caused to any inanimate object to be struck by the Bakusai Tenketsu technique. And as the hammer shattered all around him, Lowemon maintained his forward momentum fully intent on impaling Shiro on the point of his spear. "You should really learn when to back down!"

Gokuwmon also retreated into the forest, dutifully rallying any stragglers who might have fallen behind whether it be from exhaustion or out of concern for the battle that was now taking place between Shiro and Lowemon. He definitely didn't like the way things were going.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Shiro did not notice indeed, however he did notice the increasing strength, though he used what he could with a minor bounce off of a small array to at least avoid the blow being fatal, however as he did drop the handle for the hammer and took the spear ramming right into the non heart carrying side of his chest, he did yelp in pain, but it was short lived as he kicked himself off the spear using another array, and lanced with a skid on all fours, black energy starting to engulf him as hie eyes began bleeding red. with a loud roar the energy flared around him, creating demonic like black armor, with two flailing tails, a demonic eye beset into the chest of the armor, and Shiro's hair also starting to take a wild appearance.

Tactimon just shook his head, and immediately took Jatetsufūjin-maru from his side, keeping a firm grip on the scabbard before slamming the sword into the ground twice, creating dark specters of the undead to rise and start binding up Shiro and Lowemon. "That is quite ENOUGH!" he shouted as he started walking towards the two, more in particular Shiro.

Shiro blinked in confusion when he felt he couldn't move, and started struggling against the undead Specters, snarling and trying to lash out to get free, letting off a roar of anger at being kept back.

Tactimon just frowned as he continued approaching the enraged shiro, and quickly took to running, before skidding to a stop, the sword fully bared in a striking pose "Kishintotsu!" he called out, before slamming the sheathed sword into Shiro's chest, breaking the armor's demonic eye, and hitting the quickly unprotected chest, and sending him flying back a few feet, his outfit quickly returning to normal, and painfully knocked out by the one blow, as Tactimon put the sword back at his side he shook his head a bit in frustration before moving to go find a decent place to sit, but also re-creating Ni-no-Tachi once the digimon that had pulled Shiro to their side, to hold Shiro down again and keep him restrained.

meanwhile, inside Shiro's mind he finally woke up, grunting as he rubbed his head "what happ-- oh.. right.. Duskmon, that b*****d..." of course, what he didn't see were three more of the pedestals were glowing, and about to reveal their legendary warriors in short order, and the three of them were -not- happy with Shiro at the moment, Four, though the fourth is currently between Shiro's mental plane and limbo, waiting rather impatiently to be revived.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 am
Lowemon was intelligent enough not to struggle against the undead specters that had been called forth by Tactimon's cursed blade and instead reverted back into Duskmon once his movement had been restricted. It didn't seem like there was any point in continuing now that Shiro was no longer able to carry on fighting in any case.

"He's got a lot of spirit," Duskmon mused. "But his mind is still weak."

Gokuwmon's eyes never left Tactimon. What frightful power he possesses. He had been right to avoid fighting him.

Meanwhile, Marine Angemon was still much too frightened to even think of going over to aid in Shiro's recovery.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 pm
Tactimon just narrowed his eyes at Duskmon but mentioned nothing of Duskmon's changing back as he crossed his arms lightly "i would appreciate it, if you kept your thirst for battle for the one up ahead, Duskmon... and not antagonize our potential allies." he said calmly, before snapping his fingers, removing Duskmon's restraints, but not Shiro's given he figured it may take a quite bit of convincing to let Shiro go without being kept from trying to blindly attack the Legendary Warrior of Darkness.

Guilmon meanwhile had turned to Marine Angemon and began trying to comfort him and make sure the little water angel knew things were controlled. Gabumon of course just sat next to Shiro glaring at him in his own way "che.. i really need to beat some sense into you." he said to the unconscious Shiro, before moving to start using Shiro's shirt and stuff to patch up the hole in his chest, grumbling lightly with a head-shake ~even then... as long as that b*****d's here Shiro's Temper is going to be right up front..~

speaking of Shiro, he finally had turned around hearing a loud grumble, and when he saw Lowemon, Ryuudramon, and Garandoumon all standing behind him, looking verily -not- happy at all, he gulped, and chuckled nervously "uhm.. hi guys.." was all he got out before the three descended on Shiro and proceeded to give him a few lumps.. okay, more than a few lumps, the bulging lumps would make an easy skyscraper, not to mention an extremely puffy face comically as he mumbled out a muffled 'sorry' from his face, getting nowhere given the glares from the three of them.

after a few minutes Shiro had finally willed his head back to normal as he looked down a bit, Lowemon starting first "that was utterly, completely stupid of you! even if he was the one who caused all the hell that happened up to this point you knew you were still no match for him!" Ryuudramon picking up without batting an eyelash "not only that, but you let your anger and hatred progress enough to activate the corrupted lines of Digi-code encircling your digicore! ugh.. sometimes i wonder where that brain of yours go when you let your emotions get ahold of you!" Shiro was about to respond when Garandoumon proceeded to crack his knuckles menacingly, causing the hybrid to fall silent when the Human Spirit of Void spoke up "not only all of the above, but you failed to realize that the more you dived into your anger and hatred, you were powering him! meaning as you are, with your emotions acting as a chip on your shoulders, you won't ever lay a finger on him!" the three crossed their arms, while Shiro continued looking down, before the three of them spoke up "well? what do you have to say for yourself?" Shiro eventually just looked looked up, with a tired look "honestly? i have no excuses.. the moment i saw him appear i just.. wanted to rip his damned head off." the boy sighed lightly before looking aside "he's caused the others, and me, so much trouble, and pain.." before Lowemon held his hand up lightly "no. we already know what happened, in either case, this has gone on long enough, once you wake up you will prepare to revive Arbormon immediately, and as for my Trial of Darkness.. i do not have one." Shiro looked ready to go off before Lowemon shook his head "the reason why i do not have one, is I'm still unstable in coding, if i was brought back, i might fall apart. so it might be best for me to give you this as a command to help revive me... find some way of getting Duskmon's digi-code, and his Spirits."

Roveth of course had finished his little side-trip to the haunted house, smirking at the quite a good few willing ghosts and such for setting up spies if need be, much more useful than Monitamonz, before he started sinking into his own shadow, smirking lightly as he headed towards Shiro's energy signature from the 'shadow realm' so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 pm
"I'll keep that in mind," Duskmon answered coolly. "As for the coming battle, I haven't forgotten. And so long as the boy hybrid reigns in his temper he will be of no concern to me. I don't especially care what fate befalls Shoutmon, his general or the rest of Xros Heart so long as I get to have my way with the girl general who defiled my lady Lilithmon. I was defeated before, but that won't happen again."

Especially, Duskmon thought, once the girl's allies became preoccupied with battling it out with Tactimon. There would be no one else for Crystal to depend on other than herself and Duskmon felt confident that being put into that kind of position would make her much more vulnerable to attack. After all, the girl seemed incapable of fighting for her own sake.

In the meantime, Marine Angemon continued to cower behind Guilmon, although his earlier trembling had finally begun to subside. He still found these new digimon that had suddenly appeared in the desert to be very scary though. Slowly, he eventually managed to make his way over to Shiro so as to assist Gabumon with patching him up. Marine Angemon's healing ability could treat Shiro's visible injuries, but the wounds in his soul were probably far beyond his present capabilities as the aquatic angel had already expended a great deal of his holy power attempting to purify Shiro while he had been working his forest growing ritual.

Gokuwmon didn't blame Marine Angemon for being frightened. The monkey digimon was disturbed by the whole situation, but unfortunately he was in no position to do anything about it. Especially with Shiro in the condition he was in now.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Tactimon merely nodded while looking to Shiro once more, and then speaking up just as calmly "I am sure Shiro will have an idea to keep the others occupied from your target." he simply said, while setting down with the cursed blade sitting on his lap as he began meditating quietly.

Shiro had woken up a couple of hours later groaning a bit and rubbing his head, as if he was feeling for something" good... least that-- Ow." of course he idly looked around, seeing Tactimon still around, he mentioned nothing, he then looked to Duskmon, and while he did want to get up and bash the jerk's head in, he merely turned to give the Warrior of darkness a cold shoulder, and got up a bit to his feet while pulling out both his Xros Loader and his D-Scanner as he moved a distance away, closing his eyes and beginning to focus, digital letters forming in circles underneath him as he readied the next revival ritual.

Tactimon opened an eye, and glanced over to see Shiro up and about "hmmm...? ah.. this must be one of those Spiritual Revival rituals..." he said, turning to watch with actual interest of his partner's abilities and skills, a bit impressed in how Shiro could handle things despite things going the way they had.

Guilmon and Gabumon both had sweatdropped, feeling Shiro's energy ~how the hell did he get back to 60% power energy wise?~ of course, what they didn't know, was that Ryuudramon had a hand in that, having given an infusion of mana and digital energy through the body which went mostly unnoticed by the others.

of course, out of, oddly enough, duskmon's own Shadow, Roveth had appeared, crossed arms, glaring at Shiro, but not saying anything yet given he knew better than to disturb his Baka Hikari.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:35 am
This was not the best idea I've ever had.

*BLAM*

Maybe grabbing some of those unconscious Commandramon's guns and helmets was not the best idea.

It was probably the shooting that did it.

"Well, shooting at both sides was not the best plan. But at least they're not shooting at each other, right?"

Omekamon just glared.

"I'd like to hear one of your plans sometime then, so BLEH."

It was not a good moment for both leaders to be KO'ed. Seems that one of the remnants of Bugramon's foot soldiers was holed up near the castle, and was not inclined to move.
There had been a lot of skirmishes, but both sides were tired of endless fighting; a compromise was made mid battle: a one on one duel, no weapons, no help, winner gives up and leaves the other side alone.

But Sealsdramon pulled a knife, and that made the Toy Agumon mad. The Commandramon didn't want to back down; it turned out to be a draw, why should they give up?

"The castle's been the same size for hours, and I hate running!" Blaze yelled.

Of course, as soon as he said that, the last hill was crested. It was just a short run down hill to the castle.

As Blaze and Omekamon made it to the bottom of the hill, the top turned black with the number of Toy Agumon and Commandramon swarming down it.

"Hey-Zenjirou-fancy-seeing-you-here!—Here-take-this-hat-and-coat-gottarunbye!"

Omekamon slapped a picture of his face on Ballistamon's chest.
"Omeka!"  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 pm
"My, this is certainly interesting."

"Hm?" Crystal glanced about as her dream scape became flooded with an unfamiliar golden light. "It's too bright. I can't see anything. Just who are you anyway?"

"When I was still alive I was called Sanzomon," the voice answered politely.

Crystal rubbed the back of her head. "Sanzo as in Journey to the West? Well, that's pretty unexpected. Alphamon, the thirteenth royal knight who doesn't technically exist except during times of great calamity within the digital world, and now Sanzomon. How is it that I keep communing with dead or not quite living digimon whenever I'm asleep?"

"Your father was one of the Dai-Youkai who presided over the realms of both life and death. And it would seem that as a hanyou you have also inherited latent Miko potential from your mother. Certainly, you are a very unique existence." Sanzomon's voice explained gently. "You carry a heavy burden on your shoulders and yet, I can still sense a remarkably pure aura coming from you. Perhaps that is the reason my voice was able to reach you."

"It sounds like you already know more about me than I do," Crystal noted in response. "Anyway, usually when someone appears to me in a dream like this it's because they require my help. So, is there anything I might be able to do for you?"

"Perhaps with your remarkable potential you will be the one to finally succeed at releasing my core from Duskmon," Sanzomon answered in reply.

*~*~*~*~*

"Nani?" Zenjirou was both confused and surprised by the sudden return of Blaze and Omekamon. "What's happening here? And why did you dress me up like this?"

Zenjirou's confusion was replaced by sudden panic when he noticed that roughly half of the enraged Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz that had been chasing after Blaze and Omekamon were now charging straight toward him and Ballistamon while the rest of the angry digimon continued after the real Blaze and Omekamon. Naturally, Zenjirou and Ballistamon made a run for it, making a point of moving away from the castle so as not to endanger anyone currently inside. After several minutes of being weighed down by Blaze's overlarge coat and hat... or rather, helmet, Zenjirou finally stripped them off and tossed them aside causing a few of the angry Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz that were pursuing him to branch off in pursuit of the strewn clothing while the rest went right on chasing him.

Taiki quietly watched as these events continued to unfold around him and felt incredibly lucky that the Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz had seen fit to ignore him completely. Although, he was certainly going to have to think of some way to diffuse the situation.

*~*~*~*~*

Inside of the castle Shoutmon, Starmon, the Pickmonz, Zapmon, Raptordramon, Yuki Agumon and Monodramon had all managed to stuff themselves into a contented stupor. At the same time, Crystal had woken up in a comfortable bed inside one of the rooms of the castle and assumed someone must have carried her inside after she had fallen asleep. The fact that Black Fladramon was standing in the corner of the room with his arms neatly folded over his chest readily seemed to verify her hypothesis. What it didn't explain was all the noise that seemed to be flooding in from outside.

"What the heck is going on out there?" Crystal quickly swung her legs over the side of the bed and went to find a window so she could look outside.

"It looks like you're finally awake," Akari was there to greet her almost as soon as Crystal had emerged into the corridor outside of the room she had been put to bed in. "I was just coming to check on you, actually."

"Thanks," Crystal scratched behind her ear while looking just a little embarrassed. She wasn't really accustomed to being worried over like that. "Care to tell me what's going on with that ruckus outside?"

"Whatever it is, it started after I came inside so I haven't seen anything yet either," Akari explained.

"In that case, let's find out, shall we?" Crystal finally managed to find a suitable window to look out of the castle.

*~*~*~*~*

"Ballistamon Chou-Shinka! Atlur Ballistamon!"

After they were eventually dog-piled by a large number of the angry Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz that had been chasing them, Zenjirou very accidentally activated Ballistamon's evolution at which point the much larger, golden armored Atlur Ballistamon easily threw off the offending digimon and was able to punch them all senseless to end the battle. Afterward, both Zenjirou and Atlur Ballistamon both seemed remarkably pleased with themselves and headed back to the castle so they could show off the results of Ballistamon's new evolution.

Along the way they encountered Dorumon and Ryuudamon beating back some of the stragglers who had been sidetracked by the strewn coat and helmet that had been left behind. Naturally, it looked like they were handling themselves just fine and more of Crystal's army was already on the way to assist them. Notably among them were Gururumon, Lighdramon, Togemogumon and the Fan Beemonz.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 pm
"We're still being followed, aren't we?"

"Omeka." Omekamon nods and sighs.

"Well, half is still better. I know, let's fight them in the castle! They can't surround us then."

The dinning room had just quieted down from the usual eating sounds of a late lunch, and the dinner was on it's way for those who didn't gorge themselves unconscious.

Or at least it was on it's way to the dinning hall, till Blaze and Omekamon crashed through.

"Sorry! Excuse me! Coming through!" shouted Blaze, as he made sure to grab everything out of passing digimon's arms and stuff them in his pockets.

"Oh, and do watch out for the horde." called Blaze over his shoulder.

"How rude!" said one Pawn Chessmon.
"What was he on about?" said a Pandamon
"I think he meant those guys—dive for cover!" shouted a Toy Agumon, as the rest of the angry Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz stormed in after Blaze.

"Hi Crystal! Hey Akari!" shouted Blaze, as he and Omekamon jogged up to them.

"Could you both do me a huge favor and hold these?" he says as he dumps out the contents of his arms and then pockets into their arms.

"Thanks! Oh, and be sure to hand them out to... *gulp* Those guys—GottagoKTHXBYE!"

Blaze and Omekamon dash off down and around a corner, clearly about to run out of places to escape very soon.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 pm
"Now wait just a minute!" Akari called after Blaze as he disappeared down the corridor. She glanced at Crystal, but the other girl seemed to be just as baffled by the present situation as she was. "What's his hurry?"

"Honestly," Crystal shook her head. "I have no idea. And I'm not sure I want to know either."

Black Fladramon snatched them both out of the corridor and carried them back into the room that Crystal had recently emerged from causing both girls to drop all of the containers of DigiNoir that Blaze had crammed into their arms so that they clattered onto the floor as the Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz came stampeding by in pursuit of Blaze and Omekamon. Those in the lead kept right on chasing after them while some of those closer to the rear actually stopped to pick up the food as their collective stomachs began to growl from hunger. As soon as Black Fladramon set down Crystal and Akari, Crystal made a point of slamming the door shut to keep out the offending digimon.

"I think maybe we should just wait it out until they leave," she decided.

"That's really not a bad idea," Akari agreed as she went to take a seat over on the bed. "Your friend certainly knows how to bring trouble back with him, doesn't he?"

Crystal sighed heavily. "This is a bit much even for Blaze."

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces