Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 am

"Tea would be lovely... Thanks..." Nicholas said, wishing his heater wasn't terrible just like in most apartment where they don't even have one! At least he has a roof over his head, even if it isn't helping much. He then wrapped the blanket around him and hoped that helped. So far, the warmest he's been was when he was snuggling with Molly, body heat always the warmest. "When you finish making the tea, would it be okay if you continue to snuggle with me?" He asked, blushing when asked that to her because of how soft she was.

(I love how the blizzard which was an accidental thing, is slowly killing Nicholas and he can't do anything about it since it's a constant blizzard)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:10 am

((Can't really do much there. Cryogon's not in control of it, now. It's just workin' off of the amount of power that went into it.))

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 am

(poor Nick)

Molly smiled. "Of coarse it's ok." she said. She then went into his kitchen and made some nice hot tea for him. She brought it over on a tea plate and handed it to him. "Be careful, it's hot." she said before sitting next to him again.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 am

(I know. It just really sucks for Nick. Oh well. At least he has a nice girl to help him out)

"Thank you..." Nicholas said, his breath actually visible now! He took a sip of the tea, even though it was hot, and just let it work through his body, giving him some warmth. He put the tray down and went back to snuggling Molly for warmth, wrapping the blanket around both of them as he hugged her close to him.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:15 am

((Yeah, ain't you lucky? XD Truth is that Cryogon's already got a crush on one of the two Titan gals. I ain't revealin' which one, yet, though.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:19 am

Molly blushed deeply when he hugged her and it made her body heat up more. "I-Is this helping?" she asked shyly.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:27 am

(Nice. Well it'll get even better when he tells Molly his "Secret" when the time comes)

"Yes it is... Your so warm Molly! I don't kniw Nick could feel so much warmth from Molly's body. He hugged her even tighter and started to nuzzle her cheek to warm his cheeks up. "How are you getting so warm? You seem to be blushing really heavily. Why?" He asked, moving over to her face, their lips almost touching.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 am

(lol i can't wait ^^)
Molly blushed deeper and gulped as her heartbeat quickened. "I-It's because...I-I like being close to you...I-I like you Nick..." she said softly.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 am

Nicholas was surprised when she said that. He didn't expect it at all. "R-eally? Since when? How long have you had a crush on me?" He asked her, hugging her even closer, there noses lightly touching each others.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:39 am

Molly blushed with an embarrassed look. "E-Ever sense we first met. I-I've always thought you were cute and nice." she told him as she looked into his eyes.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:46 am

Nicholas heard enough of a reason and smiled. "Well, hears what I say back..." He said and without hesitation, their lips were together, Nick giving Molly a long kiss. He then broke it, the whole kiss warming him up slightly. "I like you a lot too Molly. I don't know if this is the best word, but I just find you very sexy and beautiful. Your kind, helpful, adorable, everything about you I just like." He said to her, kissing her again.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:51 am

Molly's eyes widened but she happily kissed him back. "No one has ever been so nice to me like you have." she said before kissing him again and hugged him closer to her.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 am

(Your post about him being so nice just makes me think of the shock of the discovery whenever it happens)

"I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be nice to you though. Your amazing." He said and wrapped the blanket around them even more. Even with their confessions and how Molly is now because of it, Nick was still ice cold surprisingly. "What else is there to become warm?" He asked, taking another sip of tea before snuggling up with Molly.

(I gotta go to bed guys. Way past when I should have been asleep)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 am

(night ^^)

Molly thought about it as she snuggled him back. "Hmm I could bring in my mini heater." she said. She then felt a wave of heat go over her to where it would have been unbearable for her if he wasn't colder than her. "Ooh, you're lucky. I'm having a hot flash." she smiled.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 am

(I love how everyone has been ignoring me in all my rps...*sigh*)

(Epic rp though this one never gets boring though--now for my post)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The blizzard covering the area was very astounding as Ms. Nore, a true scientist, stood there dumbfounded. "How is this..." Her body was freezing, and soon she could hear other complaints as well. This is no ordiary storm... Suddenly she just heard a scream as well (had a lack cause she was distance). Whatever it was, it had a source...."Excuse me...I'll bring these back!" She told a nearby shop owner as she took a pair of ear muffs off the shelves. By using her quick thinking, she threw them on and ran to wherever it might be. Just then she saw a girl screaming, not knowing she was the source whatsoever. "Oh dear! Don't worry...it is just a blizzard darling--OH WATCH OUT!" Suddenly the roof of the bank was flooding with snow and all of it was falling off...a very large part of it was heading for the girl before Ms.Nore pushed her out of the way. The push most likely caused the girl to stop screaming as she was now falling, and poor Ms. Nore was now covered with snow. "Oh bother..are you alright..?" She said, still unaware of the full situaton.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(There! A citizen just did something for once to help the Titans XD Sorry sonic lady, but automatically if someone is pushing you out of the way of something then whatever you're doing is interrupted sweatdrop )

(And me, being the villain I am, maybe I should interupt the snuggling as well? twisted )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

The blizzard hit Shadow while she was asleep, and by defense mod she quickly retreated into her own shadow. Her own shadow taking her to the closest room as suddenly she fell on the floor of some apartment. Shadow wasn't actually awake during this as her own shadow acted as her protector in this case. She groaned as she rolled over, rubbing her head that hit the floor. Her eyes shot open to see a couple as she saw a man and woman. She said nothing as she stood, dusting herself off. She assumed the room was theirs, yet it didn't seem she cared as she looked out the window. Hungry.. As if she knew the couple, she walked straight to the kitchen as she got herself a snack. Her mask was still on, of course, so both was unaware of her identity. She ate her apple by feeding it to her shadow like before by dropping the food into the shadow. Her own shadow spitting out the apple core as she politely threw it away.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games