Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:10 pm
Grande Hope

Gaven gaped at proper as he came into the room. Or what he asumed to be the warlock.The vampire approched slowly taking in the stranger befor him. " ....Proper?" He asked actually having to look up at proper for once. " Your....hug " Gaven commented stund.

----
Dis-tin came back into the room she wore shadowhunter gear as well.her rams horns were gone.Her eyes were bright green and blond hair was tied up in a pony tail. She looked more like a cute sweedish model. Dis-tin played with what looked like a tube.

" well well Dis-tin ..you and proper impressive transforamtion " Alphones aplauded " Whats that ?" He asked pointing to the blow gun.

" Oh this its for Gaverocoh" She smiled befor blowing the tube. It was a blow gun and the dart hit its mark. Right in Gavens neck he crumpled on the ground. "We'll see how it works this time. "  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm
Proper bent down and picked up Gaven with no trouble. He carried him over and layed him on the charred desk. " Will he be all right?" Proper asked, then looked confused as a deep voice left his mouth. "this could take some getting used to. He folded his arms in his old gesture and looked like a mountain.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:48 pm
Gaven's body began to change shortly after the hit. Dis-tin knew it was easier to force the vampire then ask permission. Gaven's body lost mass as it became slender and petite. The vampire grew curves where no curves had been before. His hair grew in long alburn tresses around his face.

" Awe she's so Kawaii!" Dis-tin clapped looking on the sweet and heart shapped face of a girl that had replaced Gavens. She smiled exsamening her work up close " The spell worked this time knew ,I needed to add somthing. " Dis-tin said tapping Gaven on the nose " cute as a button.

A young girl had replaced Gaven. she was remanisent of Antoientte showing that their was some relastion there , In truth it was still gaven how he might have been born a girl. " Every inch perfect" Dis-tin said proud of her work .

" Glad you got your moneys worth for the trade on the pills . How's this going to help us though?" Alphones asked woundering what Dis-tin pland.

" No reason ,I just failed at my last shape shifting attempt from man to woman wanted to make sure it worked till ,I gave it to my custuomer. " Dis-tin said with a smile " It worked ,soon ,I'll be the high warlock of chicago!" She said defient.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm
Gaven's jaw dropped as he stared at what had been Gaven. He looked like a large asain gorilla. He picked up the tiny girl in his arms, making her look even tinier
" Gaven?"

Modey, who had been quiet up till now, burst out laughing. He clutched at his sides as his beautiful face wept from laughing.
" What do we call her now?" He said between bursts of laughter.

Diem raised an eyebrow at Modey,
" Clary? Id call him Jace. They can be Clary and Jace. Now we're all doomed to be in stupid love quadrangles with stupid people overly protective stalkers.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm
Grande Hope
Gaven's jaw dropped as he stared at what had been Gaven. He looked like a large asain gorilla. He picked up the tiny girl in his arms, making her look even tinier
" Gaven?"

Modey, who had been quiet up till now, burst out laughing. He clutched at his sides as his beautiful face wept from laughing.
" What do we call her now?" He said between bursts of laughter.

Diem raised an eyebrow at Modey,
" Clary? Id call him Jace. They can be Clary and Jace. Now we're all doomed to be in stupid love quadrangles with stupid people overly protective stalkers.

" oh that sounds horriably dull " Alphones said as he shook his head disaprroving of it all. " I believe ,I read a book like that once. " he mused recalling hating the main character with a burning passion. " Well if we want to be in love quarals. Then diems in love with me and I don't know it. and I'm in love with Mody but he dosen't know it ...and Mody is in love with Deim but Deim does not know it" Alphi said pointing fingers back and forth between Diem ,mody ,and himself " Imagine how that would go " He said cheerfully watching proper looking lost.

" Oh ,I got a better name for them He's King Kong and she is Ann Darrow the damsil in destress " Alphones now joining Modey in laughter . " oh Proper how do you feel about climbing a sky scraper ? " he asked the warlock holding his sides.

Gaven was slowly coming to hearing the laughter in the room. Her eyes were still the same amber colored eyes as she opend them. She screamed bloody murder forgetting that Proper had changed to gaven saw a stranger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm
Propers ears complained of the glass-shattering shriek. He immediately placed a mammoth hand on lady-Gavens mouth. His hand covered his/her entire face.
" sssshhh...Its me. Proper." He said, sounding absolutely not like Proper.

Diem had to leave the room to stop from laughing. Returning he had dressed in a crisp white suit and white top hat. He swung a silver cane around.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:37 pm
Grande Hope
Propers ears complained of the glass-shattering shriek. He immediately placed a mammoth hand on lady-Gavens mouth. His hand covered his/her entire face.
" sssshhh...Its me. Proper." He said, sounding absolutely not like Proper.

Diem had to leave the room to stop from laughing. Returning he had dressed in a crisp white suit and white top hat. He swung a silver cane around.

There was one thing the potion haden't change the fact that Gaven was a vampire. She bit down hard on propers hand hoping to get loose. The vampire struggled using her vampire strength getting away. Gaven fell to the ground getting to her feet. She glared murderiously at Proper " Don't touch me you big Ape " Gaven said coldy then gasped covering her own mouth with a delecet hand. The voice coming out of it was not her own. " Dis-tin!" She snapped " What have you done to me this time !" Gaven said looking down at her body. There were things that diden't belong and things that were missing.

Dis-tin hugged Gaven from behind " Your a beautiful girl ,Its an achivment " She said before looking to mody " what do you think Mody ? Is everything in the right place? " The warlock asked the demon. " Is gaven the perfect replica of a woman ? "  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm
Modey looked 'clary' up and down, his eyes sparking yellow. He smiled, revealing his perfect teeth.
" Well, she's no succubus demon, but she has a certain' im a china doll so dont bone me to hard' thing going on. Kinda sweet." He said. Proper's jaw dropped and he flexed his massive hands. Turning to Dis-tin he said,
" You've created a monster. Come on, we need to get shadowhunter weapons and such. Ive got a couple of steles from my time in phoenix but weapons we'll have to find somewhere else." He still wasnt used to sounding so masculine or commanding.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 pm
Nash moved out into the hall bringing in two larg roller suit cases. " I've got you some weapons off two bodies "He said throwing the suitcases onto the chard desk .Opening the suitcases revealed two sets of complete shadow hunter gear " Dont' ask who's bodies " The wherewolf said befor lighting up another ciggeret.

" Well ,I think we are ready " Alphones said cheerfully " We'll ...go make a diversion come on Wolfy ,I'm ready to cause some trouble" The vampire said excited as he headed out the door the where wolf behind him.

Gaverocoh shook her head frustraited. "I'll go get my rapier...." She said befor heading out the door.

" Alright proper lets suit up and head to the shadow hunters place" dis-tin said as she started to put the weapons into place on her person  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm
Proper quickly ran out and came back in carrying two steles. Handing one to Dis-tin, he packed on the weapons.

Diem watched patiently until this point then shooed them away,
" now all of you out. I have to alert the nephilim. He said, tapping a small gold sphere on his desk.

Modey grinned, his teeth looking like fangs.
" Im all a tingle." he said and dissapeared into mist, which quickly dissapated. Soon after you could here the good people of Chicago through the walls of the Dead Hotel as they all began to cry out in orgasm as the city-wide orgy began.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Dis-tin and Proper headed to the institute Gaven fallowing behind making sure no one interfered with their arrival. They only had a small window of time to get done what they need to . Alphones and Nash sat in wait for the shadow hunters to exit the Institute. Alphi motioned to Nash and the sprang on the Shadow hutners. The werewolf transformed bitting into one of the shadowhunters. Alphones dropped down from a building ontop of another shadow hunter. Once they had gotten the shadow hunters rilled up the two made a run for it. The shadowhunters far behind.

Gaven stopped at the gate " I'll wait here for you both go " She said sword in hand as she waved the two warlocks cloaked onwards.

Dis-tin hurried up the stairs of the institute well the shadow hunters had still left it open " Come on keep moving ...proper to the library"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:38 pm
Proper quickly followed after Dis-tin. Reaching the door, he turned the knob. Nothing. Then he threw his considerable bulk at it. The ancient door didnt budge. Proper cursed,
" We forgot! We need shadowhunter blood to enter! Crete!" He cursed  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm
Grande Hope
Proper quickly followed after Dis-tin. Reaching the door, he turned the knob. Nothing. Then he threw his considerable bulk at it. The ancient door didnt budge. Proper cursed,
" We forgot! We need shadowhunter blood to enter! Crete!" He cursed

" Hang on " Dis-tin said hurrying to the gate where Gaven waited just outside the gate. " Gaven ...catch up to alphones and nash. They just left they can't be so far away. Make sure you get some blood from one of the Shadowhunters come back as soon as you can. " The warlock told the vampire.

Gaverocoh nodded " kay ,I'll be right back" She said running down the street.Her senses were looking for fresh blood shed. Sure enough it was there in the distence blocks awya.

Nash and Alphones were leading the shadowhunters on wild goose chase. They had kept ground between Them in the shadow hunters trading blows. Alphones was suprised to see gaven turning the corner sword in hand. " What is he doing ?" he said making eye contact with Nash who was evading the slashing of a blade. " Not sure with Nancy " Nash replied shaking his head. He diden't like gave as gaven did not like him.

Gaven moved quickly leaping onto the back of a shadowhunter only to get a sword in her guts. She drank some of the shadowhunter blood befor pulling away. Gaven turned away sprinting away a shadowhunter close on her tail. Blood drenched the T-shirt she was wearing and jeans. She looked like a victum of a murder. Dis-tin was still waiting when gaven got back to her. Gaven spit out some of the blood in her mouth having fought not to swallow it into Dis-tins hand.

The warlock hurried back to the front door. " Got it proper" She said pressing her bloody hand against the door and opening it. " Lets find the library  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Proper raced up the stairs following Dis-tin as they headed inside. Proper was feeling lightheaded for some reason. He felt a strange tingle at the back of his neck. They reached a long hallway and Proper started checking doors.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 pm
Grande Hope
Proper raced up the stairs following Dis-tin as they headed inside. Proper was feeling lightheaded for some reason. He felt a strange tingle at the back of his neck. They reached a long hallway and Proper started checking doors.
" This way " Dis-tin said having been in the institute once before. She had met with the head of the chicago institute once befor. The warlocks memory haden't failed her. They soon found themselves in the library. "search for demonic ceremonies!" Dis-tin siad taking off down a row of books sreaching for several titles. "  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff