Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

"Hungry? I'm starving." Justine let out a small giggle, not realizing that she was currently baring her fangs. "I can wait until tonight, though. I don't want to do any of this without you."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

"I'd hope so. We don't want you killing someone by mistake after all." Raphael said with a small smile. "Of course some vampires aren't so kind, killing every time they feed, but I prefer to try and restrict killing to those that deserve it."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

((Here, have more anti-Twilight lulz. XD ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"I won't kill anybody if I can help it." Justine spoke out loud, setting an eternal goal for herself more than anything. "Is there anything I can do to help me prevent letting such a situation occur?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

{Pure perfection.}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm

"Try not to drink too much or bite down too hard." Raphael advised as he sat back up and started to loosen the collar of his shirt. "In fact, you can practice on me." he said pulling his collar down a bit and exposing his old bite mark. "You won't get anything to drink, but you can at least get the biting down. Find the sweet spot in how deep to sink your fangs in without killing them and all that."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Justine blushed ever so slightly, mostly since it almost seemed like - not looking at the context - she was kissing on his neck. "Are...are you sure it's alright?" she asked, wanting to make absolutely sure that Raphael didn't mind.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 pm

"Well I certainly have nothing else to lose, if that's what you're worried about." Raphael said, an amused smile on his face from her nervous reaction. "Go ahead, it's alright." he assured her, though he could tell what she was thinking. There was a certain intimate connotation to the whole thing after all, and he was more than happy to let her go through with it. Not that he'd say that out loud of course.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Justine soon sat herself up and positioned herself in a manner that would make practice a whole lot more comfortable. Of course, that's what she'd claim if he asked why she was nearly stradeling him. (Pesky ulterior motives!) Hesitantly, her face as red as could be, she leaned in to bite.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Raphael closed his eyes as he felt her fangs sink into him. It somehow seemed a much more pleasant feeling compared to the first time around. "Careful not to go too deep, you don't want to hit an artery." he advised softly, as one hand moved on its own to curl up in Justine's hair as he held her head against him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Justine let out a soft 'mm-hmm' as she tried to position herself just right in regards to fang position. Her throat felt dry, pleading desperately for red nectar to ooze in and temporarilly relinquish the horrid thirst. Even despite this, she couldn't exactly complain about her current position. Things felt rather nice...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 pm

As Justine came very close to laying on top of him, her hair began to fall into Raphael's face and tickled his nose. There was that particular scent of hers that seemed to transcend even death. "Ah, right there...Perfect..." he said, easily interpreted as the prime biting depth as well a pleasure spot. He didn't realize getting bitten as a vampire only brought pleasure.

((I just realized what a nice our avis make. Yours a devilish dancer and mine a devilish musician. >X3 ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Justine found herself enjoying things a little too much, Raphael's encouragement not easing her up any. She was almost tempted to attempt on feeding right then and there, but alas, no blood was coming even despite how deeply her fangs were sunken in. It was only with much effort and reluctance that she eventually pulled herself away.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm

{You're right. surprised Mind if I attempt to draw our Avis next time I'm on a compy?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 pm

((Of course! ^.^ ))

"Ready to go for your first meal?" Raphael asked with a soft smile as he looked back up at her, reluctantly removing his hand from her head and feeling a tinge of disappointment the moment couldn't last longer.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games