Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 pm
o0Roxy0o
Ayame-Yuura
*bows* Hi~ I'm Aya. I'm new to the guild... I think. That or I was just too busy with college to post burning_eyes

Anyway, I'm here now~ Quote me if you want me~ wink

Welcome sweetheart! emotion_bigheart

Contact me if you need anything at all.
emotion_hug

Oh~? I NEED A DRINK biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:28 pm
Hello everyone!
My name is anonymous trickster but I go by anonymous, anon, or Rayne and I joined this guild a couple of weeks ago after I was invited. I love chinese food, animals, jokes, and hanging with my friends and family. I am 18 and have been on gaia for a little over 3 years and I love the community here and if you would like to talk Im just one pm away! Oh and I should tell you that I am very spontaneous and love to goof around.
heart Anon  

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm
;D Hello There ^-^

Well as you can see i just joined the guild today. I got it from a friend ;o

Well all you got to know i like potatos ;3

Need help with dream avii also

39k/ 4 mill.... Please help <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Hi, I mysteriously got invited a few months ago and decided to join. I'm Undecidability and I'm 22. Um, I like Tumblr and have been on Gaia way too long (8 years).  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

honeyylace

Sweet Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 am
hello c:
i'm oswin, and O w l - C h a n is my baby sister.
i'm 20 years old and obsessed with many, many, many things.
i'm an artist, a writer, a crazy cat lady, a hello kitty addict, a gamer, a bookworm, and an insane star wars nerd.
i absolutely love meeting new people and getting to know others!
please feel free to talk to me!
i also do freebie art!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 am
            Hi everyone! My name is Angie and I'm 24 years old. I'm really excited for this guild invite; I've been looking to join an active and fun guild ever since the one I used to frequent sort of died. I'm really into body modification, and I dabble in a few fandoms here and there (esp Dr. Who at this point!).

Anyway, it's nice to meet yout all. smile

Grombiekins

Shoujo Witch

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 am
My name is Senente.
I love to roleplay with a good friend of mine
I am a cosplayer
A college student
19 years old
I love watching pokemon
Naruto
Code Geass
And any good anime out there
I am majoring in Social Education and minoring in technical and stage theater.

I am also on stage alot and I love it.
If you look for anything of my on youtube, my channel is CVSen03  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 pm
Hello, my name is Kiersten.
I love the colors blue and grey-white, they remind me of the water and sky.
I am going to be seventeen in a few months.
I am an American, but I love to travel.
My favorite time of the year is a mix of the late Winter and early Spring, and I love being outside and doing more sporty things.
Animals, literature, nature, and role playing are my biggest interests, so I'm always up for a good rp.
I love anime and manga, as well as online gaming. I absolutely love horror and more puzzle-type survival games.
I am a total Pokemon geek.

I'm more of the friendly, neutral-calm type- I'm generally a pacifist. I don't really care much for fighting with others or picking fights.

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi!
        I'm Spottedteddybears, 16 years young and I was recently invited to join this guild. It seemed like such a warm, cozy place, so I joined it! (:
        I like the weirdest things, so I'm not going to list it out for you guys. xD
        I like love fictional and cartoon characters. I'M SO OBSESSED WITH JACK FROST RIGHT NOW, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
        poniesponiesponiesponies
        I'm a pretty outgoing and friendly person, mostly bubbly and awkward and lame. But I'd love to get to know you guys! <3

Uhh, I'm really bad at describing myself, so... yeah.
        Anyway, I don't bite! (:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Amy. ^^

I never know what to say in these kinds of threads but I end up saying it anyway. Um, I'm 28, I'm Canadian, I'm a perfectionist (but a lazy one). I'm easygoing and I try to be open-minded. I'm interested in science, I love to read, and I very much enjoy drinking tea.

You can feel free to talk to me or ask me about anything. If it's something I know nothing about, I can at least convincingly pretend like I know what I'm talking about. sweatdrop

Thank you for inviting me! I hope to have a wonderful time with everyone! heart  

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

craigsllst

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 pm
hello all, i am mistress zipper but you can call me zipper or thor uvu
i am 17 and i live in minnesota, and i am a senior in highschool~
i enjoy dr. pepper and roleplaying, but i keep a strict rule for a bedtime for myself so i don't stay up all night!
i get up around 7 in the morning on weekdays and it's actually really nice watching the sun rise here in mn.

i have a girlfriend who lives down in texas and she's the sweetest thing i've ever met. <3

i really enjoy talking to people, so if you feel the need to pm me or friend me, don't worry about anything creeping me out,
i swear to you that nothing does. uvu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Hello I'm evil but asian, Most people call me panda or asu due to my previous names, but I don't really mind what you decide to call me. I'm twenty years old I'm a asian mix and I'm short. O_e.
Ill be a collage student soon and I'm twenty years old since august. I feel old. I've been on gaia for about six years and I roleplay, forums ims pms slots you name it. I'm semi literate, depends on how sleepy I am.

I GET HYPER a lot. I have ADHD so if I', roleplaying and suddenly my characters personality changes, y'know why....  

TsunKitty

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

the dingbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:32 am
HELLO. I AM THE DINGBAT. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I HAVE LADY-BITS, WHICH QUALIFIES ME FOR SUCH DELIGHTFUL THINGS AS LADIES-ONLY GUILDS. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL. scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 am
oswin rose
hello c:
i'm oswin, and O w l - C h a n is my baby sister.
i'm 20 years old and obsessed with many, many, many things.
i'm an artist, a writer, a crazy cat lady, a hello kitty addict, a gamer, a bookworm, and an insane star wars nerd.
i absolutely love meeting new people and getting to know others!
please feel free to talk to me!
i also do freebie art!

Welcome! emotion_awesome

I see you've settled in nicely? emotion_hug

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 am
Evil_But_Asian_RP
Hello I'm evil but asian, Most people call me panda or asu due to my previous names, but I don't really mind what you decide to call me. I'm twenty years old I'm a asian mix and I'm short. O_e.
Ill be a collage student soon and I'm twenty years old since august. I feel old. I've been on gaia for about six years and I roleplay, forums ims pms slots you name it. I'm semi literate, depends on how sleepy I am.

I GET HYPER a lot. I have ADHD so if I', roleplaying and suddenly my characters personality changes, y'know why....

Welcome to the guild hun. emotion_hug
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
emotion_bigheart

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games