Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Digital Fiend

Hey hon! emotion_hug Glad you're doing so well. Hopefully you'll post pix of your little man soon!

Dope slap her for me, will you? I miss her sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 pm
Hey guys.... it's been a hard few days. Grandpa was hospitalized again.

He caught a summer bug that degenerated into bronchitis, and it was bad enough that his doctor had him admitted. The really scary part is Grandpa didn't object even once.

The doctor was really nice but serious. To put it bluntly, Grandpa has to really stick to his medication from now on; otherwise, the next time he goes into the hospital... he's leaving feet first.

I'm really tired, even though I had a long nap this afternoon after we got the old man home. I'm having those stress headaches, too, the kind where your head throbs like a gong if you move too fast when getting up or sitting/lying down.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am
I read the first few pages of what you posted, and from then on there was a lot of posting that I missed.
However, I want to thank you for sharing such things with us, especially the things that are so private. I don't know why, but I love getting to know people and hearing their stories, everyone has a story to tell.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 pm
Call me Rainleaf
I read the first few pages of what you posted, and from then on there was a lot of posting that I missed.
However, I want to thank you for sharing such things with us, especially the things that are so private. I don't know why, but I love getting to know people and hearing their stories, everyone has a story to tell.

Thanks emotion_hug It helps to put things otu there, otherwise keeping it all in would make me explode.

I like getting to know people through their stories, too. Will you tell us yours?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 pm
I already started my own journal thread called 'A b***h's Memoir'. Hehe. I understand the need to tell people. If I don't, I feel like I'll burst sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image User Image

Hey Gigi, what's up? smile

Sorry it's been a long time, but I've just gotten a lot more busy with school finishing up. I thought I'd have a lot more free time, but I thought wrong :p How's your grandfather now? And how's the tan going?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Hey Gigi, what's up? smile

Sorry it's been a long time, but I've just gotten a lot more busy with school finishing up. I thought I'd have a lot more free time, but I thought wrong :p How's your grandfather now? And how's the tan going?

User ImageUser Image

LOUIE! *catapult GLOMP*

The tan is even, thanks for asking emotion_dealwithit emotion_kirakira

Grandpa's doing okay-ish, but we're listening carefully to his breathing when he thinks we're distracted. So far, so good! He's even reluctantly using his CPAP thing.

The not so good part is he's started to drop hints about great-grandchildren. I had to remind him he already has three, my sister's kids.

Call me Rainleaf
I already started my own journal thread called 'A b***h's Memoir'. Hehe. I understand the need to tell people. If I don't, I feel like I'll burst sometimes.

I shall repair hence forsooth!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 am
La Belle Gigi

User Image User Image

Hehe, it has been a while, hasn't it? *bearhug*

That's good to hear. Tans are very tricky to achieve, so I'm glad your's is going along great.
      Grandparents can be a little hard to treat at times. They could be so stubborn! But at least your grandfather's following his doctor's instructions. But... what's a CPAP? sweatdrop

Great grandchildren? Ooooh, that's a tricky one. He's a funny grandpa at times xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am
Louisa Iris

Thanks. Lucky for me I tan pretty e4asily. Hispanic heritage and all that.

CPAP: Continuous Positive Air Pressure. Basically it's a fan attached to a face mask, to keep the air moving into his lungs. Kind of noisy but that just means I can be more... expressive... yeah, expressive, during the night 4laugh

Yeah... tricky indeed. Genetically it's not so much of a problem as you might think, but I'm in no hurry, really. Plus I would like to, you know, be legally married and all that before I even think about it. Then there's my severe baby allergy to consider... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 am
La Belle Gigi

Thanks. Lucky for me I tan pretty e4asily. Hispanic heritage and all that.

CPAP: Continuous Positive Air Pressure. Basically it's a fan attached to a face mask, to keep the air moving into his lungs. Kind of noisy but that just means I can be more... expressive... yeah, expressive, during the night 4laugh

Yeah... tricky indeed. Genetically it's not so much of a problem as you might think, but I'm in no hurry, really. Plus I would like to, you know, be legally married and all that before I even think about it. Then there's my severe baby allergy to consider... stare

User Image User Image

Ah yes, sometimes that helps as well.

Oooh, I see. Wow, it must be really tough on him. Go grampa!! I believe in you!!
      Hehe, I can just imagine how convenient that is for you. You know, I'm really glad you've finally settled down on your family. You're not stressed anymore where you live.

So, Nick's really going to be the dad if it comes to that huh? Well, at least things are going good with you guys.
      Yeah, it's always nice to have that status "marriage" on you when you start planning about having kids. I dunno, but to me it kind of grants me the authority to have them.
      Don't worry, I've known a couple of women who have the same allergies to having babies as you do. But when the moment comes and you're pregnant... Pregnancy can change women. That's why they say that a woman is complete if she has her own baby.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Ah yes, sometimes that helps as well.

Oooh, I see. Wow, it must be really tough on him. Go grampa!! I believe in you!!
      Hehe, I can just imagine how convenient that is for you. You know, I'm really glad you've finally settled down on your family. You're not stressed anymore where you live.

So, Nick's really going to be the dad if it comes to that huh? Well, at least things are going good with you guys.
      Yeah, it's always nice to have that status "marriage" on you when you start planning about having kids. I dunno, but to me it kind of grants me the authority to have them.
      Don't worry, I've known a couple of women who have the same allergies to having babies as you do. But when the moment comes and you're pregnant... Pregnancy can change women. That's why they say that a woman is complete if she has her own baby.

User ImageUser Image

It's not so bad, now that he's finally accepted that he needs it. He needed it years ago, but stubborn seems to be Grandpa's middle name. Plus earplugs (*fistpump* Yessss!) seem to really help him put up with the sound.

I have, haven't I? I sleep better, even if my schedule is a bit off some nights. I don't have that tightness in the back of my neck and shoulders any more either.

It's a GINORMOUS IF, really, but... yes, it would have to be Nick for me to even go there. Well, that, and we're both still trying to make our own way in the world. I want to at least have a little nest egg in case of emergencies and all that before I start considering it.

(I have no idea of how my sister managed after the parental units kicked her out. I was furious at her for her hypocrisy, so until recently I never bothered to find out, and I regret it now. The parents screwed us both up royally with their BS.)

I suppose it could happen... but I still want to foster and/or adopt, there's too many kids out there needing someone to care for them. I don't believe that only your biological kids count as "your" children.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 am
[quote="La Belle Gigi "
It's not so bad, now that he's finally accepted that he needs it. He needed it years ago, but stubborn seems to be Grandpa's middle name. Plus earplugs (*fistpump* Yessss!) seem to really help him put up with the sound.

I have, haven't I? I sleep better, even if my schedule is a bit off some nights. I don't have that tightness in the back of my neck and shoulders any more either.

It's a GINORMOUS IF, really, but... yes, it would have to be Nick for me to even go there. Well, that, and we're both still trying to make our own way in the world. I want to at least have a little nest egg in case of emergencies and all that before I start considering it.

(I have no idea of how my sister managed after the parental units kicked her out. I was furious at her for her hypocrisy, so until recently I never bothered to find out, and I regret it now. The parents screwed us both up royally with their BS.)

I suppose it could happen... but I still want to foster and/or adopt, there's too many kids out there needing someone to care for them. I don't believe that only your biological kids count as "your" children.

User Image User Image

I know what you mean. It could be a real pain in the bum, the way they're so stubborn at times.
      Hehe, someone's really happy... at night whee

That's true as well. Having kids, whether you gave birth to them or you adopted them, means having a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. It's also not only about having a fall back money in case of emergency, but also a matter of being mature enough to take in the responsibility of raising a human being.
      And of course, your family can always be somebody else and not just your biological family. If you are with the people you love, then you're with your family right?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 pm
I've created a hidden guild for other people who are in consensual incest relationships. I've found out I'm not the only one on Gaia who is involved with a close relative so I've created a safe haven for us.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm
Well, Nick is going to spend Thanksgiving at his Mom's this November.

In exchange he'll spend his birthday here with me. It's officially November 1 but he insists he was born before midnight so he's actually a Halloween baby. (How much of this is true and how much wishful thinking, only his Mom can answer razz )

I'm not really looking forward to Turkey Day, since I'll probably have to see my parents. Blergh.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:01 am
*hugs* It's been nice catching up with what you've been up to. I'm glad your grandpa is doing better and you and Nick are well. I fully accept any and all dope slaps you wish to give me for my absence on Gaia. I just wasn't feeling into it. I'm going to try and make an effort to be around more from now on. Love you lots.

smile  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces