Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm
I've been waiting for others to post but RL is taking over my fellow MW ladies lives. There's only so much that one Fox and her minions can post which is basically the same as a 1 actor play razz All I've been doing in between work shifts and what little social time I've had is crafting holiday gifts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm
I work retail. The last few weeks have been crazy! cat_gonk  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:20 pm
Same, with Turkey Day around the corner my work has been nuts and then all the other retailers will get it come BF. ninja I just gotta survive tomorrow and then I can relax Thurs while a roast is slow cooking in my crock pot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:59 am
Pie making day. xp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm
Is that what you call having fun time with Gino Psy? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:04 pm
Maybe it's Rabbit Pie wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 pm
So I had this dream last night that I was working construction and the small company I worked for happened to be building an add-on for the house I grew up in. It was the end of the work day and the rest of the crew was heading out to a bar for drinks, but I didn't go with because bars aren't my thing. My boss, a rather plain looking woman about my age or so, told the group she'd catch up with them later as there was something she still needed to do onsite. Apparently that something was me as she pulled me into a kiss once the rest of the guys left and told me how she always wanted to bang in the grass. I didn't feel particularly attracted to her physically, mentally, or emotionally, but I was horny as ******** so I was like, "Sure, I'll bone you."

She led me around to the fenced in side yard where the grass was lush and there was a bit more privacy, then got down on all fours. I, for some reason, found it an interesting choice of position and thought she would have gone for missionary, but I certainly wasn't going to complain about not having to look at her uninteresting face emotion_awesome Immediately, I threw off my suspenders, undid my fly, positioned myself behind her, and pulled down her pants. Just as I started to warm her up, her phone fell out of her chest pocket and the screen lit up. I couldn't see what was on it, but her mood completely shifted and she told me in a very serious tone, "Run!"

I was confused at first, but felt a sense of urgency and dread at what she said and how she said it, so I pulled my suspenders back up and cut through the house while buttoning my fly. The house I grew up in was across the street from a park, so I knew if I went out the front, I would have a clear path to just haul a** out of there, though I didn't know what I was running from yet. I made it as far as the sidewalk that ran in front of the house when out the corner of my eye, I saw my dad running up, looking to beat the s**t out of me. He didn't seem to recognize me and I remember thinking that even in the dream. Though, as pissed off as he looked, all he really did was hit me repeatedly with a shoe and I had to try hard not to laugh because I knew this was very serious to him, but it wasn't at all to me.

Apparently the plain looking boss chick I was about to bone was an "adopted" daughter of sorts to him and he didn't approve of us banging.

To be clear, a lot of people {in real life} call my dad "Dad", and it's always been that way. He's just a universal dad, I guess rofl He's also Grandpa to just about every child he meets. So my boss in the dream was of no actual relation to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more relevant note, spouse works from home tomorrow and goes back to the office on Wednesday, so I'll finally have some time alone then, which will hopefully be conducive to finally finishing this conversion. I've made -some- progress on it, though not a lot. But I'm feeling more refreshed and eager to work on it, knowing I'll be getting some much needed solitude soon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm
Damn boy what the hell you been smoking to get those kinds of dreams?? rofl  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:47 pm
Every time I sleep, I dream. I thought that was normal, but apparently some people actually don't always dream when they fall asleep. The spouse, for instance, hardly ever dreams. Interestingly enough, it's when they get -off- the weed that they start having more vivid dreams. Go figure. Personally, I can't even get to sleep if I'm high, no matter how tired I am {which is one of the primary reasons I avoid the stuff now}. But a Baileys laced coffee before bed and I'm out like a light. I never fall asleep that fast on my own.

Anyhow, I've read somewhere at some point that the more effort you make to actually remember your dreams when you have them, not only will you dream more, but they will also be more vivid and you will have a higher chance of lucid dreaming. I'm not 100% in control at all times, but I'm aware enough to force myself out of a nightmare at least. And I have so so many sex related dreams rofl It's kind of ridiculous, really. rofl My sex and/or gender also frequently changes. I never know what kind of genitals I'm going to have in the dreaming world. Sometimes, I have both emotion_awesome , and other times I've switched mid-dream.

Overall, I think my dream-self tends to be very Taus-like, not just because of the genital roulette either. Just my general attitude and how I approach things often times, but that makes sense since Taus -is- a part of me that tends to lie dormant through most of my waking life.

Back when the spouse and I first got married, the spouse actually used to keep a notepad on the bedside table for writing down dreams as a practice to better understand them and control them. Ultimately, neither of us ended up actually using the thing, but somehow or another, I still learned to better master dreams in the time we've been married. Part of it may be that, for a while, I was keeping a record of symbols in my dreams through a phone app, but I was also having pretty vivid dreams by then already. One of these days, I should try the symbol keeping again just because it was interesting to go back and look at. I could remember each and every dream from start to finish just from the symbols in them, and I had about a full month's worth in there before I stopped.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 pm
Gotta say... even tastier than coffee with Baileys is chai with Baileys emotion_drool

Gradually whittling away at the conversion, honest! It's hard to say how much more I've got left given the amount of rearranging I'm doing, though. I basically have to read and re-read every post on a page, and sometimes the next page over, and decide how to split up every single one of them and reorder it into a natural sounding conversation.

Might be for the best to not do conversions on the next project since it tends to put long pauses on the roleplay from time to time sweatdrop Either that or I convert the whole thing at once when the project concludes, but that would probably take forever. I could see the merits in it, though, as I could rearrange and foreshadow better...

Anyway, getting ahead of myself here. Back to work before the Baileys has me nodding off completely. sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm
When I was in OR at a friends place only way I could drink her coffee was to mix Bourbon flavored creamer, Khaluha, and chocolate syrup. She said I was just a whip cream on top away from being a Leslie Knope lol rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:46 pm
I'm not touching those with a 10 foot pole talk2hand

I'm kinda getting back, I'll check in more. Classes are done for the semester - all A's ( xd ). But I also am dealing with a recent medical issue so depending on how that goes I may be on A LOT (if surgery is needed) or usual (still at work and just meds) or if I die... well see you in your dreams emotion_yatta twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm
Dying isn't allowed.

I just finished the first pass of the conversion earlier. I still have to go over it a second time to make sure it flows and do some editing. Unless I'm super distracted by the spouse working from home, I'll hopefully have it up tomorrow and filming can resume.

Side note: apparently Tapas {formerly Tapastic} has a section for novels as well. I thought it was just for webcomics. I'll have to read more about the site before I decide if I want to additionally put the conversion there as well. As far as I'm aware, it's more widely used and known than wattpad so potentially more readers? I'll probably put off deciding on that until the completed project has gone through edits.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:27 pm
TES is absolutely right.
Rule #1: Dying isn't allowed.
It's CLEARLY stated in the Book of Absolute Rules. talk2hand

So…you leave me no choice, Leko. emotion_eyebrow I will be there personally and lay eyes on you in January. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Not only is it clearly stated, it's Rule Number One!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff