Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Ashen didn't quite see the humor in the situation as Rune did. "What's so funny about it?" she asked, her pride much too hurt by the whole situation to see beyond her own embarassment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:31 pm
"She was a sex pirate! Tell me that alone doesn't sound ridiculous!" Rune laughed. "It's not like anything even happened beyond some severe damage to our dignities, and we did get away in the end."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 pm
"That...is kind of silly." Ashen admitted with a small smile, but she didn't yet laugh. "We did, didn't we? Next time she shows her ugly stitched-up mug I'll have to bring that up!" Ashen's small smile quickly changed to a cruel smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm
"If you don't mind me asking, how on earth do you know someone like that anyway?" Rune asked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm
"She wished for something she could never have by magic and discovered that the hard way. Now she wants her money back and I don't do refunds." Ashen gave a small shrug. "The sad thing is that if she just tried without magic, she would have gotten her heart's desire anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 pm
"What did she wish for? Or do you have rules about customer confidentiality?" Rune asked curiously.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm
"I don't quite remember. All I do remember is that she had a crush on some guy and, as I warn everyone, her wish backfired spectacularly." Ashen shrugged slightly. "I'm not above using past customers as cautionary tales for the particularly pleasant folk. Before you ask, yes, you count as pleasant because you haven't tried to kill me yet."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:06 pm
((My friend just showed me one of the most horribly hilarious things ever. NSFW so hide the kiddies.))

"You don't need to add that 'yet', I have no plans on killing you ever." Rune said with a friendly smile. "And unless you suddenly decide to live up to all the horrible superstition about witches that's not going to change any time soon."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:15 pm
{LMAO that's awesome. XD Also, on a similarly dirty/hilariously horrible note, did you know that apparently there's a whole tumblr page up for Homestuck sexcanons? It's highly disturbing. :O But funny as s**t I swear.}

Ashen, with somewhat of an embarassed smile on her face replied, "I..I know you won't. You aren't that bad."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 pm
((Oh dear. My morbid curiosity is only slightly stronger than my soul-crushing terror and disturbance. Enough for me to say "link me. Now."))

"'Aren't that bad' so long as I'm not acting like a doormat, right?" Rune said with a small chuckle. "I thought I'd be past 'not that bad' by now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm
{SEXCANONS. Obviously, this is nsfw and some of them are frightening. Also, I have good evidence that Eridan wrote them all. (Literally, one of the sexcanons is that Eridan wrote them all.)}

"Oh stop pushing for compliments or I'll stop giving them!" Ashen looked rather embarassed now, taking on that spoiled princess sort of pout she often seemed to sport.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 pm
((OF COURSE THIS IS WHEN TUMBLR DECIDES TO BE A BUTT.))

That just seemed to amuse Rune that much more. "You know you're adorable when you pout like that." It was times like these that he realized just how much fun she was to tease. It was going to be a long boat ride for Ashen at this rate.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 pm
{CURSE YOU TUUUUUUMBLLLLRRRRRRRRRRLELELELELELELELELELELE!!!!1111!}

"You can be surprisingly cruel when you want to be!" Ashen grumbled in response as she crossed her arms and looked away from the elf, full-on tsundere blush/pout mode activated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:46 pm
"If you'd prefer it, I can always be the doormat again." he said with that meek, spineless face of his. It was just like a mask to Rune; easily put on and dropped at will. Good for gaining the upper hand in a fight, easy to get through life with (for a time), and fun to use to screw with Ashen.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Ashen simply grumbled and complained under her breath, too inaudible to properly decipher what she was saying yet audible enough to show that she wasn't too happy for the moment being.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff