Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Yokies

I'll see how I go and if I lose you again, I'm moving the conversation here! xD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Clasela

Okay! I can work with that. emotion_kirakira

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 am

Yokies

Lol, maybe. Not many people saw the Dev alert that said who won apparently. xD

Well these are basically the "tiers" of Pokemon; Not Fully Evolved (NFE), Never Used (NU), Rarely Used (RU), Borderline 1 & 2 (BL1, BL2), Underused (UU), Overused (OU) and Uber. Basically depending on evolution, stats, movesets and abilities, Pokemon are broken up into these tiers. Some Pokemon can be in more than one tier depending on their moves and ability, because some combinations can be very powerful while other combos are just practical usage.
Strong Pokemon are always in OU and whatever doesn't fit into OU gets distributed to the other tiers. Borderline is for Pokemon that don't quite fit into UU because they're a bit stronger, but they aren't used enough to be in OU. Right now mostly all Pokemon in Uber are Legendaries, with a few exceptions such as Blaziken, Garchomp and Excadrill.

Are you sure his Sawk had full HP? O.o That sounds weird, since Sturdy is supposed to always take effect. Was there any kind of weather going on, like Sandstorm or Hail? Or even Spikes? xD Anything that would make his HP not full? Because that's really odd to me haha.
It's probably not anything at all honestly. xD

What is in my hair? You mean the pink headband? 3nodding
It's from the item Mystix Dance.

User Image User Image

Hehehe, I can feel that I'm one of them people xD

Oooooh, where did you get all that? 'Tis the first time I've heard about it, to be honest. Although, I have heard of the Underused and Overused before... when I was searching for Lilligant and they said Bulbapedia had a malware so I had to go search elsewhere. That's where I learned the Sleep Powder-Quiver Dance combination ^^ I wonder who the OUs are? Pikachu's definitely one of them xD

His HP's full, no weather disturbances, no spikes, no nothing. I swear, first time it happened, I was really surprised. Then, next time I tried again, he still died. So now, every time I battle Sawk, I use Reshiram. It's not a one-hit KO attack, nor is it a critical hit attack (although there are times it says critical hit). It's just an ordinary attack that tends to get around Sturdy.

Yep 3nodding It's so pretty with your hair~
      Sigh, so many expensive items, haha xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Louisa Iris

I always see them just in case it's something I need to know. xD

Oh no, I don't believe Pikachu is in that bracket, or if it ever has been. Competitive battling is just not set up that way. xD The tiers are basically created by people, and that's what they go by to set up competitive battles, so it's all fair. They use Pokemon that are in the same bracket because they're basically able to beat each other depending on how well you've set up the team, their moves, and just how your luck is. I'm not sure how long they've existed though. xD

That's really odd. I've never heard of that before. O.o; I wonder if you have some kind of glitch or something? xD That's just so weird.

Oh yeah I've changed it since then. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 am

Yokies

I always see them just in case it's something I need to know. xD

Oh no, I don't believe Pikachu is in that bracket, or if it ever has been. Competitive battling is just not set up that way. xD The tiers are basically created by people, and that's what they go by to set up competitive battles, so it's all fair. They use Pokemon that are in the same bracket because they're basically able to beat each other depending on how well you've set up the team, their moves, and just how your luck is. I'm not sure how long they've existed though. xD

That's really odd. I've never heard of that before. O.o; I wonder if you have some kind of glitch or something? xD That's just so weird.

Oh yeah I've changed it since then. ; w;

User Image User Image

Hehe, I see them just to get rid of the little thought balloon on my avi every time I log in xD

Oh, so it's based on competitive battling. I thought it was just based on the frequency of Pokemon used in each game. I mean, most of my friends irl who play Pokemon have a Pikachu on their team whenever they play their generations. With Bulbasaur as their starter Pokemon.
      Is there a site where you can read up on these tiers? I'm really curious about them you see emotion_dowant

Really odd. Although I do believe it's because of his level. I mean, before he's not like that. I used Outrage on him once back when Reshi's level ain't that high, and Sturdy worked. But if it's a glitch, then thank goodness for that glitch. At least he's not my problem anymore~

You really have a knack for making really beautiful avis. You should enter in the arena ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 am

Louisa Iris

It seems many people these days wish Gaia had a new notification system, that they hate the thought bubble. xD But I actually don't mind it at all, and most of the people I know don't either.

Ah I see. 3nodding Maybe in terms of in-game usage Pikachu would be up there. xD But that tier list is just for competitive battling. I can get pretty fierce too. o.o
Here is information on them on Bulbapedia. 3nodding

Maybe I should look this up to see if it's happened before. xD Because on all the pages I looked up for Sturdy, it said it would negate any 1 hit KO move, if he was at full health anyway. o.o But yeah, I guess you don't have to deal with Sawk anymore in that case. xD

Aw thank you. ; w; I keep being told I should, but I dunno. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Yokies

It seems many people these days wish Gaia had a new notification system, that they hate the thought bubble. xD But I actually don't mind it at all, and most of the people I know don't either.

Ah I see. 3nodding Maybe in terms of in-game usage Pikachu would be up there. xD But that tier list is just for competitive battling. I can get pretty fierce too. o.o
Here is information on them on Bulbapedia. 3nodding

Maybe I should look this up to see if it's happened before. xD Because on all the pages I looked up for Sturdy, it said it would negate any 1 hit KO move, if he was at full health anyway. o.o But yeah, I guess you don't have to deal with Sawk anymore in that case. xD

Aw thank you. ; w; I keep being told I should, but I dunno. xD

User Image User Image

I don't really hate it per se, but I just don't really read the Staff Alerts that thoroughly. Most of the times, I don't really understand them, so I just click on the link, the click the announcements next sweatdrop

Well, since I don't really battle that much, I guess it's typical that I don't know much about these tiers. So thanks for the info~!
      Ah yes, ever handy Bulbapedia xD

Well, Dragon Claw's not really a one-hit KO move is it? I dunno, it's really weird, haha xD

You should! I'm sure you'd win. They're really beautiful, so I'm positive you'd stand a chance on them.
      What do you win in the arenas anyway?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Louisa Iris

Oh I see. xD Well I was just meaning that some people hate the system overall and would like to see notifications redone. ^^; I don't mind them, I just read them over real quick to be in the know. xD

You're welcome. 3nodding I hope you have fun reading up on them. xD
Bulbapedia even has a page of prototype Pokemon and trainers that is really interesting. o:

It's not, but Sturdy falls under any move that would have been a 1 Hit KO. If your strong enough to faint a Pokemon with your move, it doesn't matter what kind of move it is. xD

I could possibly try it out. I have a bunch I can try, some very colorful, others that are scary, some that are flowy and such haha.
I think you just win gold. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

Yokies

Oh I see. xD Well I was just meaning that some people hate the system overall and would like to see notifications redone. ^^; I don't mind them, I just read them over real quick to be in the know. xD

You're welcome. 3nodding I hope you have fun reading up on them. xD
Bulbapedia even has a page of prototype Pokemon and trainers that is really interesting. o:

It's not, but Sturdy falls under any move that would have been a 1 Hit KO. If your strong enough to faint a Pokemon with your move, it doesn't matter what kind of move it is. xD

I could possibly try it out. I have a bunch I can try, some very colorful, others that are scary, some that are flowy and such haha.
I think you just win gold. ^^;

User Image User Image

True, I just read through them to get informed... but I guess I don't read them properly xD

Oh yes indeed. But I'm going to do some more reading since there are some terms that I don't quite understand sweatdrop
      You mean the new Pokemon in Gen VI that looks like Mewtwo? It's infuriating how many people bash that Pokemon already.

Oh, I see. I thought just moves that from the start are meant to deal one-hit KO attacks, particularly those from Pokemons it is weak against.
      Try it out, I really think you have a chance.
      Hmm... this gave me an idea. Why don't we start some sort of arena-like thing here in the guild? That could generate more activity here emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 am

Yokies

gaia_angelleft Hi there, I'm zanne. So you like to talk? That's the 1st thing we have in common.

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Louisa Iris

Well if the headline is something you're not really interested in I can understand not reading them properly. xD

Ooh. P: Well research isn't bad, I love finding out new things and piecing all the information together. xD
Oh no, I meant Pokemon that were designed that we either unused or altered. :3 But on the subject of the new Mewtwo form, I really don't understand why people hate it. Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at one Pokemon and think it's a bad design. I can't call one Pokemon stupid. I love them all. gonk

I think they don't have Sturdy work for just those attacks since 1 Hit KO attacks rarely hit anyway. It wouldn't be a very useful ability. xD
I just need to think of a story for them all. ; w;

That sounds like a good idea. o: It would be cool to see the girls come up with outfits like that. xD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:45 pm

-alegna ennazus-

Hi~ Yes I do. 3nodding How are you doing today?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Yokies

I'm good. You guys are OL in the mornings a lot, thats why I have to get up to chat. But of course I know that it might be night time in your place. gaia_kittenstar
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 pm

-alegna ennazus-

I try to be online a good amount of the day, off and on.
Right now it's night for me. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Yokies

I'm here almost anytime, summer is bores me, I don't have money and it's so hot hot hot. gaia_nitemareright
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games