Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm
Maverick smiled at Amaya and said "I'm glad we're both alive as well." Then he leaned on the students as they carried him to the infirmary, he thanked them as they then went on to continue their duties. He turned to Atta and said "Just a few scratches and a bump on my head. I should be fine." He smiled at everyone warmly. It had been a rough fight, but everyone needed to try and stay cheerful.

Rhonin smirked at Zane and said "Do you hold back when you train? If you wish to fight an opponent at full strength why would you hold anything back yourself? Tell me Zane, why do you truly care? It's not like you did much fighting." His cold gaze now piercing at Zane, "I went to the school to find some who could be swayed or corrupted over to the darkness. They all are now filled with rage, and feel powerless to stop us and some desperately want revenge. Revenge leads them down the road to seek more power, when one seeks power at all costs they turn to the shadow. Isn't that why you turned to the shadow?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm
Atta nodded at maverick. "Either way I at least should see what can be done about the bump on your head and make sure you didn't receive something internally..." She said trying to sustain a smile as she grabbed another couple of potions and handed one to two of the students to share and handed one to maverick. "At least drink this until I can get you to swallow a plant for me..." She said quietly. Normally the plant part freaked people out.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Edward, still unaware of Ash's passing, went over to Master Sera. "How are you, Master?" he asked, holding some bandages he was gong to roll. "I hope you weren't too badly hurt..."

Sebastian stayed close to the corner as the leaders went at it. It wasn't the first row that the two had, and wouldn't be the last. Instead, he sat, whittling away at a small piece of wood. You could see that the top was taking on the shape of a bird.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm
Sera lost her calm composure for a moment, startled because she was tending to a student, never thought that Edward would walk up to her. "Oh... I'm almost fine now..." She told him trying not to make him worry. The least she wants right now is to make people even more upset.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 am
Once back in her room, Amaya shut the door behind her, then slowly started to peel her clothes off. After turning on the shower, Amaya removed all her bandages, then stepped in. The master immediately fell to her knees, curling up in a ball as the water ran over her burnt hands and ran through her shoulder.

The burns hadn't been caused so much by the heat, as the actual use of strong magic, and the wound in her shoulder...well Amaya could already tell that it wasn't just a normal wound. She held back screams of pain as the water slowly washed away all the dried blood and dirt and let it run through every wound. The pain was excruciating and now that she was alone, she could finally let the tears run down her face, her jaw still clenched shut as she suffered in silence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm
Edward put an arm around her shoulders. "It will be okay, Master," he said. He smiled a little bit. "What is fire but rebirth?" He looked out the window of the infirmary. "We will become stronger and better from this..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm
"This attack was meant to gauge their strength so that later we can make a clean strike at them with minimum losses. Not only did you decided to go in full force and lose countless lives, but when you had the school within reach, you decide to pull back. And all for what? To embed the seed of rage within the school so that at some point in the future some of them would join us? Do you truly believe that after what you have done, any one of them would actually consider turning to Diablos for power? Our enemies are not so weak willed nor are they like you who sees nothing but power. Even if some of them do seek revenge and began looking for the power to do so, even if they left the school, they would never turn to Diablos not after what you've done. You have given them a chance to recover and rest their mental state while crushing ours. What do you think our men feels now after being so close and for seemingly no reason, retreating?" Zane shot back doing everything he could to hold his anger in check. "I sincerely hope that you have another hidden reason for your attack."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm
Rhonin just smirked and said "I did solely as the master asked. Are you questioning the will of Diablos. Lives mean nothing to him,our men know that. Upon death those who serve him are reclaimed by him. To serve him upon his return. You know so little of the one you serve." He kept his calm knowing Zane was about to break out in a rage, "Don't under estimate the lust for power. For it can consume and make one forget who they are. Anger clouds the mind, making it much more capable of being manipulated."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm
"I do not question his orders, I question your methods. He told us to test their strength not throw away the lives of our men. We are already at a disadvantage and throwing away of our men does not help. You think you know the minds of other but you know so little of this world. I agree with you. Rage can a catalyst but most are strong enough to keep their mind. It is you who should not underestimate the will of others. They can still distinguish friend from foe. Do you truly think our enemies are so weak? I have wondered the shadows for much longer than you have and I know much more about our master than you think. It is true he cares not for our lives but he still knows that he fights against. Still he is immortal and he can wait for all of eternity if he has to but we cannot. If you truly want to please him you would consider what is the best way to complete the assignment give to us no blindly rush in thinking we can simply overpower our enemy when one one school as taken such a toll on our numbers already," Zane replied. "If you continue leading your men down this path, the only thing that you will meet is your death. I will not allow us to fail because of your stupidity and overconfidence."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 pm
Rhonin laughed maniacally "Did the master tell you that? Did he truly? I know many things about our men and those at the school. The connections between the two. Things you don't, I feel traveling the world has softened you. Made you care too much about the lives of others. Especially those who don't care about their own lives. My death will change nothing. The master will find a new head, one similar to mysef. Willing to do everything to serve him. Just as those who follow me. They knew what they were getting into, and I watched the battlefield, you were not there to protect those whose lives you claim to care so much about! I did exactly as the master ordered. He ordered me to launch a full on assualt, to teach the enemy how powerful we are and then allow them to heal, for some wounds don't heal properly. Some wounds leave a scar unlike any other. Do not think me a fool even my plans have underlying plans. Are you not so different? Why did you retreat from the school too then. You are a master here too aren't you? You have your own men under your command don't you? You question my actions when yours were no different. Do not think me blind to you and your actions. Do not take me for a fool. I don't need to justify anything to you, only the master. He is pleased with my actions this night. He has servants in his realm now. Those of us who fell and do not think them so far gone. For every seal has little cracks, even the masters through which he can send things to torment his enemies." Rhonin had a dark look in his eyes as he met Zane's "Perhaps you should rethink who it is you truly serve, and what his goals are instead of your own."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 am
"Yes, things must be better though. The storm has passed, but surely, there will be others heading our way." Sera's voice was opposite of what was spoken, it was light, and almost carefree. This time she didn't fake it, she was almost happy that things will become 'normal' again, this will give them time to train. She wondered what she will accomplish from this too, training students against Diablos' army. Her mission her was to gain the trust of these masters and students, and maybe, some of them would side with Diablos. "Oh, and I'll need to train you harder." She gave a light smile to Edward. "The image I've shown you, should make your magic more synchronized. It'll take time and a little bit of practice to see the results, but you'll be progressing at a faster rate than the others." She told him after she finished applying the salve to a student. "First, let's help out these students, this will be our first step to become stronger: by helping others." Sera was getting more confidant around Edward, feeling much more comfortable to speak with him than other masters and students. It seems his personality warmed up on her. "Oh, someone already opened the doors from the basement, could you direct some of them to help in treating the injured? They look lost." Noticing the novice students, they probably came out themselves after the sounds of battle had ended.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 am
Yui nodded and started helping out the other students cope with the situation. She wasn't used to talking to people this often but after something like this, she was willing to help out in any way she could.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 pm
Edward nodded. He walked out to the hallway, and started giving directions. He stood on top of a chair and cupped his hands around his mouth. "If you aren't hurt, gather in the main hall. If you are injured or can help the injured, please come this way to the infirmary." He then directed the traffic into two lines and worried about the people who were headed towards his masters and their friends.

Sebastian stood. "It is no use arguing now." His voice boomed over the two fighting leaders. "We have attacked the University, and they know that we are moving. It is best to not dwell on the past and look forward to what Diablos has in store for his people." He looked at Rhonin and Zane intensely, conveying his intolerance for what he thought was childish bickering.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 pm
Aizith held her shoulder as she nodded. She began to go work on making more salve and potions. She tried to work quickly, but it was obvious she was distracted. She began to grind up the leaves of the plants, but her hand shook as she tried to grind with her left hand. She eventually stopped, holding her shoulder and closing her eyes. She sat down and shook her head. She had to be stronger, stronger than anything. She could kill him next time. She could do it. She would have to get her revenge. She would have to.  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 am
((bump?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games