Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Dai manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar's eyes widened as he looked at the television. "I know where dad is then." He exclaimed the open door not the only thing that let him know. He hugged Aberdeen to calm her as he held Claire. "I must assemble my creed." Alinar said handing her Claire. He walked off going upstairs.

She looked at Azariah as she held her hand she sighed calming herself. Getting up she was approached by Bane. "The plan is coming together." He said looking at her as she answered him. "Can you let him go now...you promised!" She asked looking at him, Bane just laid his hand on her shoulder as he stroked her cheek. "Promise?...I have done no such thing, but know that you and him will rest together." He said as he threw her against, she had shrieked in pain, but had gone unconscious. A loud banging came from the arena door, a giant roar could be heard from it. Bane turned to the door. "Good, right on time!" Bane said looking towards it.♣ Agnus Dai♣
Crafter of the earth"...This ain't no place for a hero..."User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 am
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

Azariah Coldblood and Aberdeen Dai

User Image

Aberdeen kept Claire calm as she took her back to bed, once Claire went back to sleep Aberdeen went back down stairs and curled up crying some more, a hand then rested on her shoulder and she looked up seeing the male of the pack. Azariah cried out as she saw the female Agnus thrown against the wall, she slowly got out of the bed and walked over to her, making sure she was still alive she looked at Bane, "Why? You lose your children and you feel the best thing to do is kill your wife and take over the dimensions? Doing so will never bring them back" she said as she stood in front of him, even though she was weak she stood on her own.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar and his creed took through the woods heading to an area by the stadium. There were atleast 20 of them.

Bane laid a hand on Azariah's shoulder. " This is much bigger than them, their death will not be in vain, I would kill all in my way, even this version of me, and your husband's grave shall be the dump of all trash in this world!" He looked her in the eyes as the giant doors of the arena, that could be seen had flown halfway across the place. The giant roar from something covered in black aura with pure white eyes, horns, stood like a werewolf, and had jagged teeth approached walked to them all slowly. The things breathing was deep. It was Agnus, he was approached by the other Agnus' teammates but, they were ignored and bumped out the way.♣ Agnus Dai♣
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah looked at the being, "Agnus?" she asked as she moved forward to him, she wanted to hug him, she wanted him to not be here, she wanted him home with their children. Aberdeen watched the news waiting to hear new information.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:22 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
"...This ain't no place for a hero..."
User Image
Bane had put a gun to the back of Azariah's head as Agnus flashed in front of Bane breaking the gun, he towered of Bane a silent growl being heard from him as Bane looked at him. Within two seconds Bane flew across the floor of the stadium and slammed against the wall, he slowly got back up as Agnus approached him fastly running at him. Bane tried to stop his collision with him by a punch, Agnus punched him as well sending sonic boom through the stadium breaking lots of glass. Bane hopped back, making distance as his whole arm was completely mangled bone wise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah breathed heavily as she began to have trouble breathing again, collapsing to the ground not near the female Agnus holding her chest, she tried to make sure she wasn't in her husbands view.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageA few short seconds after two people in white hooded hunting robes with red lacing jumped out of vents not to far from Azariah. A voice told them to help her up. Alinar walked out from behind them with 5 others the other 12 were around the stadium out of plan sight. The two of his creed tried to assist Azariah as much as possible, and the female Agnus.

Bane had shined with a red aura as his tattoos appeared being pure black, he and Agnus fought it out til Banes caused Agnus to slip up and he had punched him right through the aura form he had taken sending him into the wall causing a crater. The communicator for the other Agnus had fallen out of his pocket and a portal had opened. 4 other beings who shared Azariah's husband's physic had stepped out, the usual tuxedoed one, a teenaged one, one dressed like a soldier, and another who had chains and shackles on him that had been broken. They all surrounded Bane.♣ Agnus Dai♣
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 am
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah saw Alinar, she allowed the help as she watched in horror as her husband was tossed against the wall, "I....I still have that aura in my body" she said to them. Aberdeen was slowly starting to freak out as all she has seen new was that there was damage at the stadium.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar looked at his mother up as he saw Agnus his eyes widened at the other versions of him. Alinar was at a lose for words

Agnus laid on the ground as he smirked and started laughing feeling the rush of the fight flow through him. He was helped up by Noir. "I say old chap, it appears you took quite the fall." He said getting him to his feet Agnus nodded at him. "Well you may have severely injured me, but it's not over yet." He pressed a button on the back of his head as his muscle mass increased by times 20. He had grown humongous and slammed the ground ready to attack them. Agnus gripped his hands as the slave version of him spoke. "He has updated himself, due to body enhancements." The actual Agnus nodded as he tried to take Bane along with the others, minutes later they were all sliding acorns the ground then the actual Agnus raised a hand in righteous anger. "It's time to form the bond of stripping." The others nodded at him as they all slowly got up, the pain not helping.♣ Agnus Dai♣
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah watched, her mind whirling around as she tried to take in everything that was going on, "Please be safe love" she whispered as she prayed they would all come out of this alive. Aberdeen had fallen asleep on the couch, Claire was laying in her crib as her forehead began to glow as a sun symbol appeared.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
"...This ain't no place for a hero..."
User Image
Agnus clapped his hands together standing, the others sat behind him meditating. They all started to glow as the glow from them flew into Agnus, a golden armor head piece like his last one formed on his head. His tattoos were golden along with his aura. Bane attempted to punch his as his arm was Immediately caught and his hand crushed. Bane strutted back as Agnus walked up to him slowly. His voice long the sound of more than just him talking. "For your crimes of corruption, murder, and destruction of all and everything around you, also disrupting the peace, you shall be brought to justice. Bane slammed his fist into Agnus as, once again his arms were caught, then broken. Agnus drilled kicked him making him kneel. Banes form was violently reverted back to normal as all the Agnus of different dimensions surrounded him. "You have a chance to recover your ways and make a step towards the light." Bane laid on the ground a single tear coming from his eye. "Yo-your right, it's time I do something right." He had heard what Azariah had said about the black aura and laid a hand over her chest, his hand purged all the black mist from her and into himself, he then pressed a button and the female Agnus' lover had been lowered into the room. Bane had only needed some tough love to see the harshness of his actions. "I was already on the edge, but had never seen how far I'd fallen." He said looking at Azariah and coughed abit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah felt a lot better as the black aura was gone from her body, she stood and walked over to Bane, she knelt and hugged him, "Go home and right what has been done wrong, and soon you shall see your love once again" she said knowing that Agnus's multiple selves always lived long, she knew that people were reincarnated so eventually that dimensions self would return to him. Aberdeen was still passed out on the couch, Claire woke up as she looked about, the symbol glowing still.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar and his creed dispersed as they were gone. He himself heading home seeing he was done here.

Agnus golden accessories had worn down and disappeared as Bane had tossed him his actual armor piece and belt. "Thank you." He said as he hit a slot into the wall, and the females husband was tied up in there as he teammates untied him and helped her up as she cuddled against him hugging him. Agnus watched moments and an hour later as everyone had said their goodbye and left he walked home carrying Azariah. He just had a smile on his face the whole time. He chuckled along the way thinking about the whole thing.♣ Agnus Dai♣
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aberdeen stayed asleep on the couch as Claire grew and aged a bit, the symbol stopped glowing as she sat there, cuing as she looked around for her parents. Azariah rested her head on Agnus's chest, "What is so funny love?" she asked him as she nuzzled him happily glad this was all over.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar was in his room just looking out the window as in his trash were the locks of hair he cut off. He now had a Mohawk with an engraving to the side of his head.

Agnus looked at her as he kissed her cheek, the look he had long ago, back. "I am feeling great, my family is doing well, and I figured out a way not to kill another me...with lots of encouragement from you." He answered walking into the house. "I am not as much a silver tongue as Noir, but I am glad to have my beautiful wife safe again." He told her smiling.♣ Agnus Dai♣
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces