Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel glared at the boy before turning and walking off. The prince left up to his room. He locked the door and sighed falling onto his bed. He reached into his pocket. there was something in it. He quickly pulled it out. It was Yuki's ring. The prince flicked it around on his fingers a bit. Soon tears developed in his eyes. He just wanted Yuki back, not the a** hole Eiki. He gripped the ring and held it to his chest staring up at the ceiling. He felt a bit helpless.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki watched Ezekiel walk off then sighed, sitting back down. The prince just ruined his mood. He stood up then walked over to a window. It was raining and it seemed like a storm was brewing. He opened the window then climbed onto the ledge. He looked up then began to climb the wall, all the way to the roof. It was a bit difficult because of the wetness from the rain, but he didn't care. He got onto the roof then went to the very top. He sat down then looked out into the horizon. His now drenched hair hung in his face and he moved it backwards. His socked clothes climbed to his skin, but he didn't care. Nothing really mattered to him. The only thing Eiki wanted was his own body...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
========================

While laying down the prince herd the pitter-patter of the rain out side. He slowly closed his eyes, still holding Yuki's ring, and his clothes still torn up from the battle bellow. The prince soon began to dream. He began to dream about Yuki and how it was before this mess happened. A soft smile grew on Ezekiel's face as he did. He dreamed of him and Yuki in the garden and seeing how happy Yuki was to see the different kinds of flowers. He dreamed about the nights he held Yuki close in his arms keeping him safe. About the first time he herd the boy say the words 'I love you.' He dreamed about it all. They were happy times, but are they all gone now?

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki suddenly froze. He looked around then stood up immediately, walking to the edge of the roof. "So... You finally figured it out, huh Yuki?" He said out loud right before he lost consciousness and fell off the roof.
Yuki opened his eyes and looked around. It was complete darkness. "W-what? Where am I?" He asked himself. "You are in your mind..." A familiar voice said. "W-who are you? What's going on?" Yuki asked, scared. "Yuki Yuki Yuki..." The voice said with a tsk. "I am you..." Yuki's eyes widened. "W-what?" The voice laughed then began to explain to Yuki about his parents. Yuki couldn't believe this. "H-how can this be? I'm just a normal human teenager!" He insisted. The voice laughed again. "Yuki, you were never normal. You were always special. Now you want to get out of here an return to your beloved prince right?" It asked. Yuki nodded. "Feel the power inside of yourself. Find it Yuki. Find your true power..." The voice began to fade away. "W-wait! Who are you? Please tell me!" Yuki begged. "You will find out soon enough. Go now Yuki. Go back to your prince." Then, the voice was gone. Yuki close his eyes. "I can do this.. I can do this..." He told himself then clenched his fists. "Focus, Yuki, focus. You can do this... For Ezekiel..."
Yuki opened his eyes right as he began to fall off the roof. Hi eyes widened as he saw himself falling to his death. He opened his mouth and began to scream. He squeezed his eyes shut and covered his eyes with his hands. "Ezekiel!!" He cried out as loud as he could.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
========================

When the small male yelled the prince's eyes shot open. He quickly jumped off the bed and looked around. Ezekiel then ran to the window and flung the curtains open. There he saw his love falling before his eyes in the rain. Without hesitation the prince threw himself at the window breaking it. Once he was falling he changed his position in the air and began to dive down fast. Once he past Yuki in the air, Ezekiel quickly turned and caught the other male, pulling him close. "I got you." He told Yuki before they crashed against the ground. Ezekiel's body hit first and Yuki hit against the prince as a cushion.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki thought he was done for until he felt some one suddenly grab him. A second later, he felt the impact of when they hit the ground. Only, Yuki had fallen on top of someone.
Yuki removed his hands and opened his eyes, looking down at his savior. His face light up. "Ezekiel!" He squealed with flee, so happy to see him. He clung into his neck and hugged him. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry for leaving you so suddenly..." He apologized, feeling the tears start to form in his eyes because he had been so scared.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled seeing it was Yuki again. He slowly sat up ignoring the pain he just caused himself. The prince then wrapped his arms around the other and kept him close. "I'm so glad you're back." He said softly. The prince then began to whip the tears away from Yuki's cheeks. "Don't cry Yuki, everything will be okay." Ezekiel said then noticed then noticed how soaked Yuki was. The prince then got up picking the boy up as well and carried him inside. "We need to talk to my grandfather but first you need to change and get warm, also rest. Today was hard for both of us."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled as he clung on to Ezekiel. "Yeah... I'm glad too..." He told him in a soft tone. He looked up at Ezekiel, glad he was back here with him. after only a short while, Yuki couldn't believe how much he missed the prince!
Yuki looked down, just realizing his clothes were soaking wet. He also realized how cold he was. "Ah, right." He blinked when he realized something. "Wait. What happened after I blacked out? Where's Konata? Is she okay? What happened to those guys that attacked you? How long have I been out of it? How did I end up on the roof?" He asking, hounding Ezekiel with questions. He then looked down and saw Ezekiel's torn clothes then looked up at him. He gently put a hand on the prince's cheek. "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked him, concern in his eyes.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel just smiled. "Don't worry everything is alright." He carried Yuki up to there room and into the bathroom. The prince then put the other down and started the bath water. "You should get out of those clothes and clean up. I'll bring you some dry clothes." He said and kissed Yuki's cheek. He stroked the boys wet hair softly and looked into his eyes. "I'm glad to have you back Yuki."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blinked at his answer. He nodded, believing him. He had to calm down... Everything was alright now. He was with Ezekiel.
Yuki nodded when he was sat down, and blushed a bit when the prince kissed his cheeks. He smiled when Ezekiel said he was glad he was back. "Yeah... I am too..." He told him softly. That's when something caught his eye. He turned his head a bit and looked in the mirror. His eyes widened at his appearance. He quickly rushed over to where he was right in front of the mirror. He eyes were still bright red, and his hair still raven black. "W-what?" He asked out loud, confused by this. What happens to him? Why did he look like this? Yuki couldn't believe his eyes. Was this... Was this supposed to be his true appearance? He looked over back at Ezekiel. You could tell he was scared, confused, and sad all at the same time. It showed clearly in his eyes. What was going to happen now? What if Ezekiel didn't want to marry him anymore because of this whole incident. Yuki didn't know what he would do if that happened...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel walked over to his and put a gentle hand on his head. He sighed before looking the boy in the eyes. "It happened when you blacked out, and someone else was using your body. Which explains how you got on the roof, and falling well, probably when you were taking control again." Ezekiel told him and stroked his hair a bit. "Yuki you aren't human, it's news to me as well." Ezekiel pulled the other close and kissed the top of his head. "That's why we need to talk to my grandfather because he from the moment he saw you. And I want you to rest and settle down before we do." He told Yuki and kissed his head again before releasing him. The prince then left out into the room and then into the closet. He pulled out a fresh towel and a set of clothes for Yuki. He then walked back into the bathroom and set the towel and clothes on the counter.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he approached him and spoke. He nodded when he told him what happened. So that was what happened. The voice in his head said he would help him and he did. But he took over his body and changed his appearance in the process.
Yuki half smiled. "Yeah... I already figured that out." He responded to the prince. He blinked when Ezekiel told him about his grandfather knowing about him. He was surprised. He didn't know this.
Yuki nodded when Ezekiel said he should rest. He watched as he left then looked at himself in the mirror once more. So this was what he was going to from now on. Not that it was bad. He was just going to half to get used to it.
Yuki turned to Ezekiel and smiled when he got him clothes and a towel. "Thank you." He thanked him.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded and left him to clean up. As he left he picked up a dish towel and ran it under some hot water before ringing it out. He left into the closet and took off his trashed clothes and tossed them away in the trash can. The prince then whipped himself down with the hot rag, cleaning up all the dry blood and dirt. Grabbing another fresh towel he dried his hair from the rain. The window was still in piece and blowing in the cold and the rain. After pulling on a pair of boxers and some loose pants, Ezekiel closed the curtain and pined it close for know He sat on the bed waiting for Yuki to come out so they could go to one of the spare bedrooms and rest there.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:55 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki watched Ezekiel as he left then closed the door behind him. He started the shower and began to undress. His eyes glanced over to the mirror. It seemed the only thing that changed was his eyes and his hair.
Yuki got into the shower and felt the hot water pour into his skin. It felt so good... He realized he had began standing like that for a while so he began to wash up. After his shower, he dried off his body and began to put on the pajamas that Ezekiel brought for him. He put on the clothes in a rush, messing up some buttons on his shirt as he did.
Yuki walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel as he did. "I'm done." He said, feeling refreshed.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked over at the male as he came out. Seeing his shirt the prince chuckled a bit and got off the bed. He walked over to Yuki and began to unbutton the males shirt. "Why were you in a rush Yuki?" He asked smiling as he started to button back up his shirt. When he finished the prince smiled at the other again. He then leaned forward and kissed Yuki's forehead. He was just glad he had Yuki back.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games