Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

Aw, that's sweet of her~ And that's lovely of you to just want to hang around and talk.
        But just so you know, if you ever need any help with anything, I would be happy to help you out. I have more gold than I need.

^ - ^ well i am trying to help one of my friends i tip them and gave them an item worth 165k but im trying to get a blush item ^ u ^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm
Hullo everyone~~~ .///////.

xKiklala

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm
Aquatic_blue

Haha! Exactly! Though I try not to do that, because I am constantly keeping in mind what I have said about someone to someone else.
        Tha's so true. I feel so much more confident in myself if I am wearing one of my best outfits, rather than the ones I wear around home. Maybe it could be anxiety related, but I cannot go out in public unless I look somewhat presentable. Though yesterday, I took the bullet and went out only in a maxi dress, with only my BB Cream on my face. My partner was shocked to say the least. But I do believe I am slowly overcoming it.
        Aw, that must have been a bit disappointing. My mother was extremely skinny, so there is no way I could fit into her dress, and I wouldn't want to alter it. So I've fallen in love with this design. I love how simple it is and since I'm rather short, it would go down to my ankles. >.<
        Haha! I'm the same, but you cannot help it. Especially when you have an idea in your mind of what it has to look like and when it doesn't, you can go a little crazy. >.>'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 pm
Clasela

Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner?

Good afternoon, Clasela. I figured this would be a good thread to start talking in since I'm new to the guild. How long have you been into fashion? I'm assuming you look into it as an interest or hobby since you've mentioned it before. O 3O I've always thought of being a designer for pre-teens. Fashion trends at my old elementary school look so... blech. I hate the recent trends in my middle school and old e. school because everything is so trashy. I need modesty to live. I won't go out in public without my jacket so I can hide my dangle-y arms. My special ability is my lack of self-confidence.

If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

Warm Soul

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Mistress100

Oh really? Smart little creatures! Aren't they funny like that? >.<
        I bet you're looking forward to new glasses then? I'll probably have to update mine later this year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm
Mystressfluffy2

Don't feel weird, everyone is welcome here~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:23 pm
Yokies

Mhm. That's the way the law works and it's so silly, because we'd be only trying to protect ourselves.
        But no one would be game enough to break into our place, everyone in this small town know my partner is a great shot. >.<
        Haha, not entirely in graves. I tend to write really strange thrillers. Everyone thinks it's funny because I'm not that type of person in the flesh.
        True, I'm still waiting. But oh well, at least my creative writing unit always gets responses. Least I'm doing something right in one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm
Zombie_xKiller

I understand. However, I feel people open up more online, than in person. I know I do! >.< It's just so much easier to write one's feelings down, rather than say it.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm
sundae princess

That's nice of you~ <3 Which blush item?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm
x-Kiklala-x

Hello dear, how are you today? ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

Don't feel weird, everyone is welcome here~ <3

Aw thank you
Clasela, i keep loving your avi so much  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

That's nice of you~ <3 Which blush item?

the astra blush ^ u ^  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm
Warm Soul

Good afternoon to you too, dear. Yes, it was nice of you to join us and I really hope you enjoy your time here in the guild!
        I've been into fashion since I was 13. So five years. but over that time my interest and hobby has developed into my own particular style. And with that style, I collect dresses, blouses and skirts, but mainly dresses.
        That sounds like a great idea for a design career. Pre-teens don't get a lot of choice when it comes to fashion, like you said, everything is so ill-looking.
        I have to agree with you there. I only buy clothes that go below or sit on my knee. I hate the idea or short-shorts, or see-through clothing. Actually I recently brought this dress online and I got it yesterday and it is so amazing! It goes down to my ankles and up to my clavicles and I cherish it so much!
        I also agree with you. I have to either have a cardigan or sleeves, because I hate how my arms look. Even though they are toned from my push-ups.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm
Hi just want to say how do u get a lot of money without doing zomg it takes to slow I am trying to get the cloud  

II that nice girl II

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Mystressfluffy2

You're welcome! Oh, thank you~ I've been thinking about changing it actually.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games