Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

User_2961583

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:35 pm
I'm Haseo, and I've been using gaia for a few years now. Although this account is still relatively new...

I'll be 18 in 6 days, and I'm a guy (Hope you can tell o.o)

I'm a very nice hacker, one of the good ones who doesn't destroy, but rather fixes. I help people prosper and help things get better.

Most people call me the Anti-Emo, not because I don't like emo kids, but because I have incredible patience and tolerance, rarely displaying anger or sadness. Some other people call me Zero, as is my name everywhere else. You're free to call me whatever you want, though.

Just a note to everyone, I'm one of those people who can talk about anything and everything without feeling awkward. Whatever it is, I can and will talk about it, so don't hesitate to ask or tell. I'm also very easy to get along with :p

I got invited here by zphal, I guess (he/she?) saw me on the Q and A forums. Looks like I'll be having a nice stay at "Why Not?". biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:38 pm
Haseo-The_Terror_Of_Death
I'm Haseo, and I've been using gaia for a few years now. Although this account is still relatively new...

I'll be 18 in 6 days, and I'm a guy (Hope you can tell o.o)

Most people call me the Anti-Emo, not because I don't like emo kids, but because I have incredible patience and tolerance, rarely displaying anger or sadness. Some other people call me Zero, as is my name everywhere else. You're free to call me whatever you want, though.

Just a note to everyone, I'm one of those people who can talk about anything and everything without feeling awkward. Whatever it is, I can and will talk about it, so don't hesitate to ask or tell. I'm also very easy to get along with :p

I got invited here by zphal, I guess (he/she?) saw me on the Q and A forums. Looks like I'll be having a nice stay at "Why Not?". biggrin

Yep, she's the one who invited you (aka, me! I'm the main account) It's good to meet you, and if you like talking about all topics, I definitely invite you to check out our discussion subforum, where everything is up for intelligent discussion. 3nodding  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Angel of Ice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:39 pm
Hello! My Gaia name is Angel of Ice. I joined Gaia Way back when on September 13, 2003 (I'm pretty sure I got the day right..)

I'm 19 years old and still live at home with my parents.
I've been looking for a job since before graduation last May but have had no luck, and as soon as I find a job I'm going to move in with my boyfriend.

I live in Littleton, Colorado (and when I move it'll be to Denver, Colorado).
I was born in California but don't remember living there because we moved to CO when I was three.

I have a younger brother who's 17, two net brothers (one older...GSUKeitarou , one younger...Linktoreality) and a wonderful boyfriend I've been with for a little over two years, Parlitore. The three who are on Gaia I knew before they or myself joined.

Ummm...I don't know what else to say so I'm done.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:41 pm
Angel of Ice
Hello! My Gaia name is Angel of Ice. I joined Gaia Way back when on September 13, 2003 (I'm pretty sure I got the day right..)

I've been looking for a job since before graduation last May but have had no luck, and as soon as I find a job I'm going to move in with my boyfriend.

I was born in California but don't remember living there because we moved to CO when I was three.

I have a younger brother who's 17, two net brothers (one older...GSUKeitarou , one younger...Linktoreality) and a wonderful boyfriend I've been with for a little over two years, Parlitore. The three who are on Gaia I knew before they or myself joined.

Very cool. I love you sig by the way, and I totally identify with that one about other girls hugging your guy. 3nodding Thankfully, I was my husband's first girlfriend (as he was my first boyfriend!). It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the guild and I get to talk with you later! ^_^

Would you like me to invite your brothers and boyfriend? biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Angel of Ice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:44 pm
zentlair
Angel of Ice

Very cool. I love you sig by the way, and I totally identify with that one about other girls hugging your guy. 3nodding Thankfully, I was my husband's first girlfriend (as he was my first boyfriend!). It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the guild and I get to talk with you later! ^_^

biggrin Thanks! Glad to be invited.

You can if you want...my brothers don't come to Gaia much anymore and my boyfriend rarely goes online. I think they only joined because it was another way to keep in touch.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:48 pm
Angel of Ice
zentlair

biggrin Thanks! Glad to be invited.

You can if you want...my brothers don't come to Gaia much anymore and my boyfriend rarely goes online. I think they only joined because it was another way to keep in touch.

Heh, I can understand that. My husband and I are going to be going to college together in Southern California 300 miles from my parents, so yup! blaugh  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

User_2961583

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:00 pm
zentlair

Is it alright if I send you a PM with a few people I'd like you to invite?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:02 pm
Haseo-The_Terror_Of_Death
zentlair

Is it alright if I send you a PM with a few people I'd like you to invite?

No problem, that would be fine. biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

xLuCkY13x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:39 pm
Umm, hello to all who read this... I'm new here and just got the pm so I figured what the hell it's worth a shot...

Hmm.. lets see, I'm 17/F and I've been a member of Gaia for about a week or a week and a half... I'm really interested in trying to understand how to do quests, or what the requirements are for it... or even what the set up is... But other than that, I'm a pretty cool person to be around, so I've been told. If any of ya'll get bored feel free to drop a random pm!

heart xLuCkY13x heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:26 pm
Wow. New guild. biggrin

Hello all!

Got a random invite from Strideo (I spent about 5 minutes puzzling how you knew me, actually) and thought the place looked interesting so I hopped in to join. Seems like a pretty nice place to be.

My name's Dynast (as you can clearly see), and I'm a 17 year old girl from Malaysia. That's below Thailand and above Singapore, if you're not familiar with the Southeast Asia region- regretfully, we're not as famous as our neighbours.

Really nice to meet all of you, and I certainly hope to have fun here. wink  

Dynast Metallium

Manmaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:41 pm
*waves* alo si salut!

Errr...yeah I'm not too good at these intro thingies...I've been on Gaia for about three years. I'm 21 years old, junior in college and studying art. I also like playing RPG games, though I don't play FF games. I like Morrowind and World of Warcraft. I also like DDR and D&D, but I don't get to play very often since friends are usually just as busy as me with school and working for rent money. I draw alot and working on my own graphic novel story currently. Ummm...yeah if there's anything you wanna know and such fell free to ask but that's about all I have at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:10 pm
Manmaru
*waves* alo si salut!

Errr...yeah I'm not too good at these intro thingies...I've been on Gaia for about three years. I'm 21 years old, junior in college and studying art. I also like playing RPG games, though I don't play FF games. I like Morrowind and World of Warcraft. I also like DDR and D&D, but I don't get to play very often since friends are usually just as busy as me with school and working for rent money. I draw alot and working on my own graphic novel story currently. Ummm...yeah if there's anything you wanna know and such fell free to ask but that's about all I have at the moment.

Hello and welcome! mrgreen *waves*  

Tuonetar

Ledell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:02 pm
I'm Ledell... I'm 18 years old, from Wisconsin, and I was randomly invited here and decided to join. I'm afraid I'm not too interesting, but if anyone really wants to know anything they can just ask!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:16 pm
Dynast Metallium
Wow. New guild. biggrin

Hello all!

Got a random invite from Strideo (I spent about 5 minutes puzzling how you knew me, actually) and thought the place looked interesting so I hopped in to join. Seems like a pretty nice place to be.

My name's Dynast (as you can clearly see), and I'm a 17 year old girl from Malaysia. That's below Thailand and above Singapore, if you're not familiar with the Southeast Asia region- regretfully, we're not as famous as our neighbours.

Really nice to meet all of you, and I certainly hope to have fun here. wink

Hello! I know you from the Suikoden Universe Guild! 3nodding
I didn't know you were from Malaysia. I do know that Michelle Yeoh, a famous actress is from Malaysia. Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  

Strideo
Crew

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:17 pm
Ledell
I'm Ledell... I'm 18 years old, from Wisconsin, and I was randomly invited here and decided to join. I'm afraid I'm not too interesting, but if anyone really wants to know anything they can just ask!
Hello! Welcome! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games