Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 pm
((You're making it really hard for me not to have Wagner eat her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:39 pm
(( Sorry, last time I promise xd though do feel free to hurt her, god know's most creatures would by now))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:55 pm
((Ok. I'll have Wagner smack her around a little.))

Wagner slowly walked over to Fredrika, looking down at her for a moment with hostility, huffing as if holding himself back from killing her right there. He then proceeded to slap her across the face, hard enough to knock her over. "Know your place human." He snapped. "I told you not to test my patience. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself so don't do it again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 am
((For some reason I imagined that in a very breezy tone of voice XD ))

Her cheek stung as the chair toppled over, spilling Fredrika onto the floor with a dull thud. She hadn't expected his retaliation to be quite that quick.

Still in shock she pulled the chair upright, eyes watering in pain as she pushed it as far away from Wagner as the room would allow. She felt dizzy, intentional or not there was a lot of power behind that hit and human's were still delicate creatures.

'Max said we could leave right?' Massaging the red skin of her cheek she looked at the Homunculi debiting if it would lead her back to the city, wondering how many dragon slayers there were about the streets. 'Not many willing to take him on I would wager..'

"Understood.." the room lapsed in to silence as she pulled her feet up on to the chair, propping her chin up on her knee's intent on ignoring the other occupants of the room.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:34 am
((Interesting. lol.))

Wagner walked to the other side of the room and leaned against the wall, folding his arms and looking around at Max's stuff, waiting for him to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 am
((No idea why o.o; ))

When her dizziness faded Fredrika stood up, tugging at the back of the Homunculi's shirt and muttering something about needing the loo. She had warned Max that meeting the dragon again would be a bad idea and, in an odd way, she was glad to be proven right.

Shouldering her bag she shuffled after the man-made creature, eyes fixed almost doggedly on the floor to avoid Wagner. The moment they left the room she clutched at her guide once more, Max had said they could leave if they wanted to and right now there was nothing more in the world she could ask for than to leave the grumpy, over grown salamander to rot away with time.

"Can you take me back in to the city?" Her voice was low, as if she wasn't entirely sure Wagner would make good on his threat, her pleading expression as probably lost on the animated doll. The mechanic had just enough of her savings left to last a few nights as she looked for work. If it refused she had no idea on what to do next, could she just walk out of here or would she get hopelessly lost?

'If the creeper is that bothered about me leaving I'm sure he can come and find me'

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:27 am
"Negative." The homunculi replied robotically. "If we leave the tower grounds, we will be out of the range that keeps us animated."

Wagner gave a low growl and looked away from Fredrika, saying nothing.

((So, I'm tempted to have Max steal Fiona from Berith, but I know that's a terrible idea. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:40 am
Frowning she glanced at a spot close to Wagner's head, unwilling to make eye contact with him. Tugging the Homunculi further away she sighed. Who knew dragon's had such good hearingā€¦or maybe it was because she was talkingā€¦unmovingā€¦.and breathing. "Can you show me to the door then?" Surly if they could leave Max would have removed that stupid Labyrinth enchantment?

Her cheek stung every time her mouth moved and part of Fredrika wanted nothing more than to stalk back to her chair curl up and fall asleep, surly ever Wagner could find fault with that?

Fidgeting she decided that if the Homunculi wouldn't help her leave that ignoring the house guest from hell would be the best course of actionā€¦maybe he would grow fed up and go back to his hole in the mountain.

'I hope all that gold gives him a rash'

((Bad as in Max would get himself so badly mimed even his parents would recognise him or bad because he's learnt that kidnapping young Valkyries is a bad idea in general?))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:51 am
((The first one. Berith, if not Fiona, would obliterate him. That and he's not the type who would learn his lesson. lol.))

"Perhaps you should get some rest. You don't look well." The Homunculi insisted. "I will bring the both of you to the guest room if you would like.

((You could have Fredrika going through Max's journals and diaries. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:02 am
((..The thought of Fiona just out right murdering him on the spot for being creepy is

The only thing that made her feel sick was the thought of being stuck until Max's return. It was useless to argue with the Homunculi so she nodded, pointedly ignoring the offer that the offer was equally offered to Wagner.

'Hopefully he'll choose to just stand there..' She doubted he would want to be enclosed in an even smaller space with her.

((Sound's like a plan! mwhahahaā€¦oh waitā€¦he's exceptionally creepyā€¦what did I just agree to x.x ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 am
The homunculi nodded and helped her to the door. He then opened the door to a larger room with a beautiful queen size bed with drapes, a few mahogany desks, and books organized in stacks all around the room. After the homunculi helped her in, Wagner followed and closed the door. He then walked over to the window to look out at the sky.

((... I'll have him a lot less creepy in the journals... maybe... lolz! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
((ā€¦I swear if it's love poem's I will never take him seriously again XD ))

The room was nothing short of amazing, Fredrika hadn't seen so much expensive furniture crammed in to one space. Though it did create a funny image of Max wondering around choosing various styles of wall paper and curtains.

Setting her bag in the corner the mechanic made a bee-line for the book shelf, unaware the the dragon had also take up the Homunculi's offer and was currently staring out the window.

Leather bound tomes, small paper journals, thick scraps of parchment and many other curious things lay crammed, stacked or placed around the room. Even with her lack of academics Fredrika could appreciate the amount of work the Sorcerer had done.

Tiptoeing she slid a small journal from one of the piles, flicking slowly through the yellowing front front pages. If It was easy to tell the writing was Max's, unless most book authors these day's wrote in first person. 'He writes about seem strange thingsā€¦.'

glancing at the door, mainly to check the homunculi had gone she tottered over to the bed, leaning comfortably amongst the pillows to pry in to the creepy sorceress inner most thoughts.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 pm
((Here are a few clips of his writing. Just so no one gets confused. ))

Date:
(*some time six years previous*)

It seems my theory on metal has taken an unexpected turn. Not only does the solid form not take a single alignment, but heat alters that alignment. Through tests and observations, I have been able to test various metal's durability and magical ability based on the different structure. It has proved interesting results. I shall publish my findings soon and begin working with magical theory again. Some idiot is trying to disprove my work and push preposterous ideas of his own; theories I've tested and are negative. But still, the magical community is starting to be convinced, and I can't afford that. Oh dear, there they are again. Those harpies are spying on me. Will they not leave me alone? They laugh and stare like pure hearted maids, but how devious they are in their arts! How they falter and lie about it! It's obnoxious. They come to me and surrender themselves, and how they giggle, deny, or boast about it later with their friends. All they want is my research or fame from my reputation. I swear that I will never believe in human purity again!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:12 pm
Each journal progressed, some passages light hearted or optimistic others verging on eerie or dark. However one thing stood out clearly from the neatly inked lines and sketches, when Max began to loose his faith in humanity.

With each book she slipped from the stack Fredrika couldn't help feeling a slightly sorry for the sorcerer. Though she was fully aware it was only his side of the story and if there was one thing that traveling with Max had taught her it was that sorcerers had a way with words. Even if his could be overly blunt to the point of insulting.

'I wonder how many people have seen these? He doesn't seem like the sharing type..'

Lost in Max's strange world she paid little attention to the other guest, her occasional shuffle to one of the various stacks the only noise she made. His research often lacked the results or raw data, something that she found a little disappointing when he conducted experiments with metal but was grateful for when his experiments started turning a little more human.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 pm
((His data is not in his journals. He keeps very meticulous data in his published books. You could have her draw the connection that all the printed books with specific data are his published work. ))

Date: (*some time two years previous*)

This is getting ridiculous. How stupid do these people think I am? Do they think I haven't seen the warning signs? The fear on their faces? But to send assassins to my tower, they are indeed bold! What harm have I done? What rules have I broken? None! Research with homunculi has always been permitted and I have always adhered to the standard! It's only because I am the first to succeed that they do this! Fools! They use me and when they fear me, they try to kill me. They praised me and now spout my name as if it's some curse, all based on empty suspicions. Well fine! If they leave, I will leave, and I will take all of my research with me!

Date: (*the next day*)

I've done it! All of my published works have been gathered in my tower, and the rest have been burned. They've dubbed me Maximilian the Black Sorcerer and sentenced me to death for taking back the things they stole from me. I could care less! They've already had their pathetic attempt to kill me. But I do tire of this old tower... and of life. My soul feels empty. I've studied everything that I can think of, and yet I feel little passion anymore. I did it for knowledge's sake, but nothing seems to spark the flames of my heart. I wonder if this is what loneliness is... No, there must have been something I missed! I will travel the world and find it! I will find that thing which lights my empty heart once again with the flames of passion.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff