Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image

"Yes" Sato responded with a nod. He looked at him with a confused expression, "I don't mind, but head out where?" he asked him. He didn't understand the question and wondered if his mind was translating wrong.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calmly he looked at him seeing that he was confused as he bite his own lip gently before he nodded gently "I don't know, I guess if the message says we need to go some where or I need to go some where I have to go but that is only if you want me to or if you would like me to go"he said gently as he slipped into the water calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

"I think I understand what you're saying" Sato responded as he watches Jason slip into the water. "My decision will depend on the message?" he said rubbing the back of one of his ears. He hope it wasn't the urgent kind of message because he wouldn't want to take up that valuable time from Jason for a friendly bath.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:00 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly Jason reached over as he rubbed his cheek a bit before he handed him the wash cloth gently, "Correct, your decision will be made after we heard the message. So do not focus on that and lets focus on our bath together"he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:38 am
User Image

Sato slipped in the tub with his back facing the faucet then looks at Jason as he felt his hand on his cheek. He wets up the cloth after it was handed to him, "Okay" he said to him. "I wash your back and you wash my back, right?" he asked Jason. "Next time, I will bring over my special bubble bath stuff" he said smiling. He doesn't like getting wet, but doesn't mean he can't have fun while bathing with his buddy.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:05 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing him slip into the water and his back to the faucet he shifted a bit as he took a small breath as he bite his own lip gently. "Yes we can do that and what does your special bubble bath stuff mean? What makes it special?"he asked gently as he rubbed his arm softly watching him a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image

Sato had his knees bent and his legs close to him like he would normally do when bathing solo. He smiles after hearing they could wash other's back. "Well, it smells like watermelon and its the bubbles are the color green" he asked the question. He loathes up the cloth after it was wet enough soap then started washing his arms first.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:54 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over at him a bit seeing that he was scared and wondered if the other was scared of others seeing him nude or was he just this way. "That sounds goo and do you do this when your on your own or to everyone or both?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

Sato washes his other arm before going for the neck and noticed Jason looking at him. "Are you wondering why I'm positioned like this?" he asked. His ears lowers a little at the question he hears. "I was always alone so of course it was on my own. This is my first time bathing with someone else" he said frowning.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:45 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him tenderly he blinked and listened a bit but seeing him frowning he reached over and rubbed his head gently and softly. "You do not need to be upset about it at all and well i guess you can say this is my first time bathing with someone else as well"he said

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

Sato turned his gaze to Jason as his head was being rubbed. "Can't help feeling that way when I think about the past before this school" he responded. He looks down at his own body as he started washing his chest. "You do remember how I was when we first met, right?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:41 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason pulled back a bit as he listened to him the whole time as he ran his hand through his own hair to think before he glanced at him. "I understand the feeling all to well, i guess sometimes the past of some events will always haunt us till the day we die or something else replaces it"he said gently. Calmly he moved to help the boy wash up so he could relax, "Yes you were far more shy before and you didn't seem to trust a lot of people or am i mistaken"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 am
User Image

Sat nods, "Yeah, like the moments I spend with you, Jason" he responded smiling and his ears raising up a bit. He let Jason help him wash up, "You're right and frighten too. People leaving and ghosts showing up. The gym was the only safe at the time and this place too now" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to what he was saying he shifted a bit and ran his hand through his hair a bit as he got another cloth and began to wash himself off a bit. "Well I am happy that you like spending time with me really. It makes me a little happy hearing this and I like happy moments"he said gently. Hearing the rest he kept washing the other thinking a bit, "Well I am happy your not bothered by ghosts in my class and as well here in the home"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 am
User Image

Sato moved a bit to let his legs stretch out some and now out of the position he was in a moment ago. "I'm happy that your happy" he said smiling happily. "Time for back washing?" he asked looking forward to that part of the bath.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games