Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm
Benjamin Cleft Hidden DJ

User Image

Blushes bright red "teasers" looks away as he got up from the chair "when your both done I'll pay for those" kisses their foreheads smiling

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:18 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

after it was paid for they decide to wear the outfitts and fix there hair a bit small smiles were on there faces as they held is hand then while passing by a near by check out they stopped and took turns pulling him into a deep kiss " thanks benjamin"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:34 pm
Benjamin Cleft Hidden DJ

User Image

Smiles lightly "your welcome Noah and towa" walking into the swimwear store as he looked through out the swim trunks and swim pants "sit and wait alright" he takes down the first suit he saw then walks into the changing room

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
they nod and sit down and start palying rock paper scissors  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:50 pm
Benjamin Cleft Hidden DJ

Slides the curtain back walking out "what do you two think?" turns fully around slowly then faces them with a wide smile

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image
they both turn to look and big blushes get on there faces as they look him up and down tthye both get up and press close against him both kissing his neck and to his cheeks " sexy " they both say  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:03 pm
Benjamin Cleft Hidden DJ

User Image

"First pick and it's a winner" he looks down at Noah and towa "come here you two" leans down kissing them both passionately then slips back into the changing room smirking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

when he went back in they both glared with blushes on there faces before smirking deiding to have a little fun while waiting towa got on noahs lap when they sat down and they started kissing passiontaly towa lifting noahs shirt bit to rub his tone stomach while noah was squeezing towas a**  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:16 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Half Werewolf

User Image

walks out back in his clothes "Do you two not remember our little deal?" Leans on the wall looking at Noah and towa smirking as his eyes gleam mischievously

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image

they both raise a eye at him " we arent having sex said nothing about steamy make outs though"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:22 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Half Werewolf

User Image

Sighs shaking his head as he walks to the check out paying for his swimming pants "thanks" winks at the checkout guy making him blush while he walked out

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

they instantaly snarl at the guy showing there fangs there eyes red looking at him like they were about to rip his throat out causing the guy to freeze as they kept there eyes on him like he was dinner  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:34 pm
Benjamin Cleft🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Walks towards Noah and towa picking them up and placing them onto his shoulders as he walked into a new store "Really am I not allowed to flirt you both know I am yours jealous little vamps" looking through the clothes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image
they both blink a few times " hey benjamin why are we on your shoulders" he asked in a confused tone towa nodding in a agreement as they saw everyone they pass by give weird looks at the guy caring twins on his shoulders like it was nothing some took pictures and a lot of girls turned to their boyfriends saying why cant you do that with me  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:46 pm
Benjamin Cleft🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

"Cause this way you two won't get in trouble" looks at the passersby growling making them avoid them while he sets Noah and towa near the changing room as he got his new outfit then goes into a empty changing room

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games