Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 am
Rain Yupa
Mongooseh
(Someone intervene plez)

*breaths onto his monocle to fog it up, before proceeding to clean the lens with a silk cloth, not taking any other action*

"Oh cool, we are killing him now?"
"Oh ... nevermid."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:36 am
It was me, OOC, letting someone else play interference if they wanted to. The problem with PBP is you can't see someone reaching for dice to handle a situation so you don't have to. It was my way of allowing someone else to do so if they wanted; if no one did tonight, I would have done something instead. 3nodding

A reminder: Revenge ≠ Rain.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:43 pm
Mongooseh
Actually ignore my post let me work out something that satisfy ic valac and gets the game moving on from perpetual violence against shayne.

Okay editted it a while ago. Hope Noname is fine with me autoing a bit through just to get past that bit since two dramas over the same situation is tiring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm
Mongooseh
since two dramas over the same situation is tiring.

OR IS IT?? eek  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm
Rain Yupa
Mongooseh
since two dramas over the same situation is tiring.

OR IS IT?? eek

It is plus we've spent enough time on this part of the road as it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm
I don't mind the auto, nor the other post... Accually, seeing how your characters play and interact gave me an idea for an artficer(both leveling Shayne into and a brand new one.) Though, I like Shayne, so no killing him like my 3.5, and we are good.  

Noname 51

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 pm
Noname 51
"You know, half of knowledge is knowing what we have. And aside of hack slash and shot, I am not certain what you do have."

Is the "you" in what "what do you have" addressed to Revenge specifically, or the group as a whole? I think this is one of those times where I can't tell the inflection in your voice to read the intent. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 am
I'm vanishing on vacation until Sunday night. Kowadaddy is free to use my character however he needs  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Noname 51

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:34 am
Rain Yupa
Noname 51
"You know, half of knowledge is knowing what we have. And aside of hack slash and shot, I am not certain what you do have."

Is the "you" in what "what do you have" addressed to Revenge specifically, or the group as a whole? I think this is one of those times where I can't tell the inflection in your voice to read the intent. sweatdrop

Group as a whole, thought the shot part gave that much away. Will clearify in the future  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:10 am
Hack Slash could be Valac, Shot could be Kuori, so it could have been Shayne asking what Revenge contributes; or, like I said, spoke of the whole group for "what else do you guys have going on?".  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 pm
AlphabetFish

For what it's worth, my heal skill check was intended as to not be the source of healing. A short rest is us basically tending to our wounds; you can still have your healing song. I wasn't trying to supercede that.

But he IS a womanizer ninja Defenders gotta defend gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 pm
Kowsauni

Experience/loot? While Revenge won't partake in the latter, I'm more than happy to watch everyone else fight for his share, for my amusement.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:26 pm
Well, there is the pile of extorted goods next to the wall there if someone wants to look through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 pm
Revenge had opened the chest Shayne's stuff was in; was there anything more inside it than that? Or did I miss your response to that? sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:02 am
That case only had Shayne's stuff. Don't ask how they got a staff in there.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games