Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:36 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer was a bit more perceptive than most gave him credit for. He'd figured out what Bethany had been counting. At least, one of several possibilities. Mainly because he'd done something similar once or twice in his own past.

Once she found the note, he gently scooped her up and into his lap as he sat down on the bed with her, giving her a safe spot to sit while she reached for the courage to start healing. For a long moment, he simply held her, simply giving her that silent support she needed right now.

But after a moment, he had to say something, "I was raised by my father too, you know. Only he wasn't nearly as nice as yours. I have a few memories of my mother, though I wish I had more. She didn't have much time to give me much. Sometimes I wonder how much she knew about what was coming..." he said in a soft whisper then ran his fingers through her hair gently as he pulled himself out of his own memory loop that she was, thankfully, not part of.

He took in a deep breath and considered a few other moves before continuing, "You can read that now or wait... But I have something else I can offer... I have a couple of memories of Blade I could share with you, like what Wind did for you..." he offered, still in that soft whisper as he considered if sharing his memories would be a good thing or not...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:46 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina spent many an hour making up for her absence giving Lucy everything she had to offer and more, ever aware of the fact that she had never given her mark to Lucy yet, something she knew she’d have to remedy. For the moment though all she wanted was to spend some quality time with her lover, Lucy enjoyed the new layer of skin she’d acquired as a result of shedding the old, which only made their time even more enjoyable, and admittedly even more so for her since she was back with Lucy. Regina spent the time they’d been given to attend to Lucy’s needs and her own, which wasn’t all that hard, and only when they were both left entwined and breathing heavy, was she truly happy once more. Regina hated leaving for so long, and her heart felt it but being so close to Lucy now her body wrapped around Lucy’s in a loving way only she knew how to do could she fully appreciate how deep her love was for Lucy. Regina held her close to her content to hold Lucy in her arms her body smooth to the touch which threatened to send them both off into another session of fun and pleasure “I’ve missed you Lucy, it’s been difficult not being close to you, i love you so much Lucy” Regina changed leaving lucy laying up against her still wrapped in her arms. Ever since Lucy gave her the mark, she found herself not nearly as drained while in this form like she used to be, and begged to question if this was how it felt now, what was it going to be like when she gave her mark to Lucy? Well she’d have to find out once things settled down, she’d need Lucy’s help in giving her mark since she needed to be in serpent form and if done incorrectly could have serious consequences, which even now gave her worry, for her it wasn’t as simple as offering it, she was a demon but her kind had a particular way of doing that which wasn’t so simple, and if not done correctly well, she didn’t want to dwell on the thought of losing Lucy. No doubt Lucy would have felt her worrying about that try as she might to hide it, she knew it was impossible she loved her to much and if anything, she knew her mark would seal their bond together, and even through the bond, Regina’s lustful desire to seal that bond with Lucy was great, even has she held her close to her body, it was clear she so desired to do so. The feeling she felt when Lucy touched the mark on her skin was such a wonderful feeling which only increased her desire to give hers to Lucy, for the moment though she would have to simply enjoy being with her lover for however long the goddess would allow before they had to do the goddess’ tasks, to which Regina knew would be more enjoyable so long as she was with Lucy, though one thing was clear next time she had to shed her skin, if she could help it she’d not leave Lucy again, her heart couldn’t take it this time even if it was necessary. Regina hoped after she explained what happened maybe Lucy would have an idea on how to prepare for the next time so that she wouldn’t have to leave her side.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:53 pm
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Red Gypsy

Dameon black

Tenran

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After Tenran went through the gate to the sanctuary he paused for a moment and thought about what Kam said and simply shook his head “send a plaything for Luna, my boy you’ve much to learn about the business, sending someone to be a plaything for her is a privilege I don’t offer to just anyone, besides considering she’s only after you it is more likely she’d not play nice with the toy sent anyway and just leave it a mess which I can’t afford to have, you know how delicate such a toy is these days, they might be durable but they need quality time not… flayed for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then left to rot later, which is something I know that woman is likely to do to such a toy” turning around he looked at Kam and ignored the looks directed at them “as for your dear cousin, I doubt she’d recognize you in the state she’s in anyway, from what I’ve seen she doesn’t seem to be able to differentiate friend from foe as feral as she is. Besides we’re not here to see her anyway that is a visit for another time after we’ve enforced the contract” looking at his agent he shook his head when she looked at him and simply directed his attention towards one of the humans that were looking at them “ah perfect you human go tell your priestess that Lord Tenran has come to speak to her” tapping his cane he looked at Kam again and grinned “I tell you what, I’m not an ungrateful master, you behave yourself through today’s business meetings and I’ll let you have whatever it is your heart desires as a reward for good behavior” Tenran had a sly grin on his face as he slapped a hand up against Kam’s shoulder “though that’s provided you don’t find someone to amuse yourself with after all there are plenty within Club Brimstone who would likely be drawn to your handsome figure and seek your undivided attention” tenran chuckled a bit as he stood there and waited.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:30 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Lucy
Lucy rested happily in Regina's embrace after they finally took a break. "I love it when you wrap around me like this," she said, sounding content and happy. "This was one of biggest things I missed while you were gone. You're the only one who just wrap around me and make me feel so loved like this."

She smiled when she heard Regina speak and say that she loved her. "I love you, too." She knew that she would probably get Regina's attention with that. They had been together for a while before Regina left, but this was the first time that she had told Regina that she loved her back. She had always been too scared of admitting that she loved her after losing her last lover in Gin's explosion that had killed so many. She had told Tsuki that she loved him before they went to that battle, so it had caused her to fear what might happen with Regina after she told her she loved her. But she had thought about things a lot while Regina was gone, and one of her biggest regrets was letting Regina go without telling her.

She reached out to touch the Mark she had placed on Regina. "This Mark isn't permanent, you know. It's basically just a temporary measure that I put on you to help you when we went to help deal with Goh. The bond it made isn't as deep as a proper one. That's why I couldn't feel you while you were gone. I'm actually pretty surprised that it hasn't faded by now."

She adjusted her position a bit and placed a kiss on Regina's lips. "When things calm down a bit and we get more time, I want to place a proper Mark on you. And I can feel that you want to do the same. So when we get the time, I'll take us somewhere that no one can interrupt us, and we can spend as long as it takes to Mark each other and create that full Mating bond."

She wanted to spend more time just laying with Regina like this, but a knock at the door told her that their time was up for now. She sighed and carefully got herself out of Regina's embrace, clearly not too happy that she had to do so. She placed another quick kiss on Regina's lips and then moved over to open the door as shadows swirled around her to dress her. She opened the door to find the human that Tenran had sent to find her. She listened to his message and then waved him off. "That demon lord is back to talk. I have to go speak with him and turn Blade over to him. I would appreciate it if you came with me, but I know that he makes you nervous. I'll let you decide what you want to do."

She gave Regina time to decide and then stepped through the shadows, appearing in front of Tenran. "Thank you for coming so quickly. I apologize for making you wait. My name is Lucy. I'm the High Priestess. Our leader Gypsy is dealing with other matters at this time, so I'll be handling matters with you in her place. I called you here to discuss your contract for ownership of Blade."

Allistair
Allistair chuckled when he heard Dev's response to the revelation that he could use his powers. "I know how much trouble you like to get into," he said. "So I'll set some ground rules for it later. First, you do actually need to learn how to use them so that you won't be calling on them accidentally every second. That's something that we can get to work on in a bit."

He grinned at Dev's comments about his horns and the n** to his lower lip. "We'll set up some rules about that, too. Though I get this feeling that you're going to love breaking those rules so I have to punish you." He debated about giving Dev one more revelation and decided that he needed to know this last bit of information. "I do have one more thing to tell you. When I said that you can call on every bit of me at will, I meant that quite literally. You can call on any bits from my demonic form and make me change partially if you focus enough. You could literally make my horns appear at will so that you can get in trouble. You may even be able to make me shift fully if you focus on it hard enough. We'll have to work on that as well so that you're not just constantly causing me to pull out parts of my demonic form."

He grasped Dev's chin and pulled him into another rough kiss. He let him up when they needed to breathe and gave him another grin. "We'll never be able to do anything if we just spend all day in this bed. We do have to work on these peace talks eventually. We need to get cleaned up. That means a shower. Do you think that you can get up, or are your legs still rubber?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:30 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon black

Kam just gave a deep chuckle as he leaned in close to Tenran's ear, "Anything?" he whispered softly, not sure if Tenran wanted to make that kind of promise without alot more limitation, "Oh... And she might not recognize me visually, but she probably will remember my scent..." he pointed out, but left it alone once Luci appeared.

Instead of looking disturbed, he simply gave his new owner the slight tease of his breath skimming the skin of his neck with a light kiss to the nerve-bundle right below the ear. From there, he backed off and kept his hands in his pockets.

Thankfully, he was mostly unrecognizable by most right now. Between the scars and the suit, he was not looking like himself...

Meanwhile, Blade was making another attempt to escape, ignoring the pain when ramming herself into walls caused bruises and scrapes. She was also screaming out her rage as the human part of her mind retreated even further from what she knew she'd done...

Dev gave a low growl at the teasing kiss then had to give an answering grin as he moved his hands teasingly over Allistair's skin, "I'm still rubber... But..." his grin shifted into the one Allistair had to be very familiar with by now, the one that meant that he was about to get into trouble, "But... I think we can turn them to jelly..." he purred as his hands moved up to deliberately caress his master's horns.

Yes, he did it on purpose! He simply couldn't resist it at the moment! Later on, he'd probably be alot more behaved, but at the moment, he simply couldn't behave unless Allistair pulled him to heel...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am
Red Gypsy

Samirra allowed Dancer to scoop her into his lap without resistance. His silent show of support was appreciated. She knew that she couldn't do this on her own, and she was glad that the person with her was harder for her to read. She was glad that she didn't have to feel his emotions weighing her down along with her own.

She listened carefully as Dancer started to talk about being raised by his father and only having a few memories of his mother. She thought about what he was saying and started to reach out with her power. She wasn't able to read his mind or emotions, but she could use her power to see into his past. She took a deep breath and decided that she may do something for him later. She could see various possibilities when she looked ahead. The past was already decided, but she may be able to go backward and view some of the possible paths that could have happened but didn't. It would just take a while.

She was distracted by the choice that he offered her. She stared down at the note in her hands for a moment as she carefully thought about it. She knew that she needed to read the note Bethany had left her, but she was dreading it so much. These were the last words she would ever get from her mother. Once she read the note, that was it. There wouldn't be anymore. She felt her heart breaking more at that thought.

She finally looked up toward Dancer's face and nodded. "Show them to me, Dancer," she whispered, needing something to distract her from her mother's note for just a bit longer. She needed a chance to prepare herself more before she could read her mother's last message to her.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer cuddled her into him comfortably and stroked her hair soothingly for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, not wanting her to get any of the wrong ones when he did this. He had enough in his past that would scar her for life and didn't want her to delve too deeply when he shared his memories. In the end, he narrowed down what to share with her.

"I have one memory that I can share with you..." he said softly and started his magic to pull her in when she closed her eyes and leaned her head in against his chest.

Then they were standing in Kam's rooms looking down at Dancer laying on the bed with his back flayed to pieces and the sheet covering him to the waist, "This was the day Kam figured out how high my pain tolerance is," he explained to her softly as he held her hand and toyed with her fingers gently, unable to look at the scene as it played out and keep control over what she was able to pick up.

For instance, he didn't want her to pick up exactly how much he'd enjoyed the pain he'd been in that day...

The door opened and Kam led Blade in on a leash, unclasping it from her collar as she knelt beside the bed, "Rub the oils into his back, Cousin. He needs to heal up perfectly, so don't miss a single spot," he ordered her then left them alone.

She winced at his condition, "Man, he worked you over good this time..." she said softly before she got to work, ignoring his sharp inhale at the first touch.

He shook his head after a moment, "Just tell me about him again..." he said in a voice gone hoarse from screaming too much, his head turned away from her.

She smiled softly as she worked through the various oils she was supposed to use on him, "Wind is as sweet as can be. He's so gentle at heart. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Long brown hair, longer than mine; the biggest brown eyes you've ever seen..." she told him softly, unable to keep from smiling softly at the thought of her brother.

"He's a dream you made up, Blade... No one like that exists," he contradicted her, hissing when she switched oils and that one stung.

She shook her head, "He's real... He had a mate, Taro, who taught him to love again after he'd been hurt. I still can't understand how anyone could hurt him..." her face softened when she spoke of her brother and he had to see it, turning his head to look at her through his hair and she shook her head at him, "Someday... You survive this... And you find him... You'll see what I mean... When you get out of here, please find him," she whispered softly to him then leaned in and gave him a kiss to his cheek before getting back to work on his back.

Dancer let the memory fade there and pulled them out gently, a bit more gently than Wind had. But then again, Dancer was better at magic than Wind was.

He waited a few moments, gently caressing her hair as she came to, "That was my last memory of her... But I love that memory... She always spoke to me of him whenever they brought her to help me. There was something about her that they couldn't break until after that day. She was so strong until then..." he whispered softly, hoping that he'd helped her a bit at least.

He'd checked through his memories and found the best one he could share, truly. He didn't feel as if it was enough, but it was the best that he had...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 4:57 am
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Tenran
Regina Thorne

Regina’s eyes glowed with excitement, Lucy’s words had indeed caught her attention which only made things so much more difficult when she got up after they heard a knock at the door and sighed slightly when she heard that Tenran had returned to speak to them, why now of all times? She’d have to suffice with the thought of eventually creating the bond with Lucy when time allowed for them to do so. Lucy’s words were reassuring that she had a choice in the matter but honestly Regina shook her head and got out of bed she’d never let that man be in the same room with Lucy, so she got dressed quickly and grabbed her gear checking her handbow and making sure a bolt was latched before she melted into the shadows and came in through Lucy’s shadow to stand next to her, she was nervous but her attention wasn’t so much directed at Tenran but those with him, a man and… a sister!!!

Tenran smiled coyly and replied “of course anything” though he paused when Lucy stood before him and stood straight, though before he could say anything he saw Regina appear through the shadows and stand with Lucy, his attention briefly on what she was focused on before he realized that it was more so directed towards the agent with him than anything else, turning his attention back to Lucy he spoke up “Not a problem, we’ve not been here very long, I am Tenran demon lord of Lust it is a pleasure to meet you, and a fine greeting to you as well, I do hope you don’t hold it against me for what I did last time we met” Regina sighed at being reminded of what he did and shook her head out of respect for what Lucy was trying to do here and replied “had this been under different circumstance holding it against you would have been a certainty but…” she rested a hand on Lucy’s shoulder and continued “I won’t hold it against you or do anything that would upset Lucy” she knew Lucy would appreciate that though her attention was somewhat distracted by the sister with Tenran “Wonderful! a fresh start is such a grand thing” looking at Lucy again he continued “is there someplace we might speak in private, current company of course being allowed to sit in” he stopped when he noticed that Regina’s mind was distracted by his agent and looked over his shoulder to, to his surprise see that his agent’s eyes were locked on Regina, she’d been focused on Regina since she arrived ‘how intriguing’ he thought as he turned his attention back to Lucy and Regina, noting that Regina had gotten a bit more uncomfortable and was a bit closer to Lucy than she had been before. It was then that he realized what was going on, and simply smiled though he didn’t say anything, Regina already knew what he was thinking and she didn’t like the idea of him being here especially since he had clearly figured out what was going on between her and Lucy, but she would leave her trust in Lucy, after all she knew Lucy wouldn’t let anything happen to her and that was all she needed.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 9:07 am
Red Gypsy

Samirra blinked a few times as she looked around the room the memory took place in. She heard Dancer's words and then looked over toward the bed to see the state he'd been in during this memory. She winced a bit when she saw what Kam had done to him. She had seen a lot of torture and pain in Gurzil's memories, but she still didn't like to see that sort of torment on people she cared about.

She tilted her head a bit when she heard Dancer and Blade start to speak to each other. She had to smile a bit when she heard Blade start to describe Wind to the injured male. There was just something so sweet about the way she used stories of her brother to help comfort Dancer and get him through tough times. She wasn't expecting Blade to tell Dancer to find Wind and see what she meant, though she had to shake her head a bit when she thought of how he had done just that. It made her smile again.

She blinked a few times as Dancer brought them back to the real world. She was silent as Dancer spoke again, finding that his words pulled a few tears from her. She wiped them away and debated whether she should tell Dancer what had happened to break Blade. She couldn't bring herself to tell Wind what had happened to Blade, but she knew that she couldn't keep the information to herself for much longer. She took a deep breath. "The way they broke her was horrible," she stated softly, finding that she had to mention it to someone. "But not just for her. They used my Mommy to break her down and pull her cat out like this. And they destroyed my Mommy in the process."

She hesitated before shifting to look at him again. "I can't tell my Daddy what they did to her. It'll break his heart to hear it. But I can't keep it in anymore, either." She took another shaky breath. "I need to let someone else see it. I can't be the only one besides Claire to know anymore. With everything you've been through, you might be able to take it. But I don't know if showing you would be the right thing to do."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:51 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Lucy
Lucy smiled a bit when she sensed Regina step out of her shadow to stand by her side. She was quite pleased that Regina had chosen to come with her despite her unease around Tenran. She gave a polite nod to Tenran at his words and then reached out to place her hand on Regina's, allowing the woman to feel just how much she appreciated her staying calm.

She examined Kam for a brief moment, her eyes narrowing a bit as Pandora let her know exactly who he was. Normally, she wouldn't have allowed his presence in Sanctuary for even a moment, but he was part of Tenran's entourage now. She would have to play things carefully with him around. Of course, Pandora was giving her enough information about Kam to know just how hard he was to control. There was a real possibility that he could cause a problem that gave her some leverage.

She gestured for them to follow and led the group to a small sitting room. She gave Tenran a moment to take a seat and then spoke. "Under normal circumstances, we wouldn't allow you to live after what you did last time," she said. "Normally, It would be like declaring war on us. But since you used nonlethal means to get to Blade and you have a valid contract of ownership for her, we'll leave the past events in the past. We will not seek to harm you for your last visit, as long as you don't try something like that again."

She gave him a moment to register what she had said before continuing. "Under better circumstances, we would oppose you taking Blade. Our leader isn't the biggest fan of owning people by Demonic Law. But this is an unusual situation. Blade's human mind was completely suppressed by the late Master of your companion. She's extremely dangerous to everyone, and attempts to pull her human mind back out have been unsuccessful so far. You seem to have ideas for bringing her back to herself, so we'll honor your contract and turn her over to you. All we ask in exchange is the ability to come to your club and check in on her every now and then. She's important to some of our people."

Allistair
Allistair noticed Dev's familiar grin and knew that he was about to do something that would get him into trouble. But he had no idea just what Dev was going to do.He sucked in a deep breath when he felt Dev caressing his horns. It seemed that Dev was a natural at using their bond to pull out aspects of Allistair's demonic form, since he'd been in his fully human form at the time.

Dev didn't get to caress his horns for long before a fully demonic Allistair was pinning him to the bed with a low growl. Even though they'd spent the last day or so in bed in the primal Mating ritual, Allistair's desire ignited again the moment Dev touched his horns. He leaned in to kiss Dev again, sharing the raw lust through their Mating bond. Getting cleaned up would have to wait quite a bit longer.

By the time Allistair finally managed to get himself back under control so that he could change back to his human form again, Dev's entire body would feel like jelly. Allistair really hadn't held anything back at all. He got out of bed and let out another growl as he stretched a bit and found that quite a few claw marks from Dev were pulling as he did so. He picked Dev up and carried him into the bathroom to start up the shower. "I should have guessed that you would be a natural at pulling out my demonic aspects," he said, hissing as bit at the feeling of the water hitting the claw marks Dev had left. "I guess that we won't really have to work on that. We'll have to get straight to making rules for it."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:31 am
Dameon Black

Dancer listened to her, heard her out with no problem. But as smart as she was, he knew that she hadn't figured him out yet.

"I can guess... I lived with them just as long as she did. While I was tortured differently, I've seen similar things done. Before Gurzil and Kam had me, I spent a large portion of my life in Hell's Cradle. I witnessed alot there, and was involved in alot. But I think it's more that you feel the need to tell someone what you know, than anything else. I'm always willing to listen and I'm never going to judge," he told her softly, hoping that she'd understand what he meant.

His life in Hell's Cradle had helped him survive Kam as long as he had, had helped him struggle against alot of it. Kam hadn't been able to use pain to train him, and as a result had been forced to use pleasure instead.

As far as he knew, Blade had no defenses against Gurzil. And neither had Bethany. He'd built those defenses over the years with his father. He still felt guilty for not saving Bethany's life, for saving Wind instead. Morrigan had forgiven him for that, but he still wondered if this little girl ever would. He said nothing about it for now, knowing that would have to wait for another time.

For now, he waited to see what her decision would be...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:04 pm
Dameon Black

Dev gave a lazy, slightly drunk grin as he did his best to prop himself into a corner of the shower, though only Alistair was able to keep him on his feet. He looked almost drunk at the moment too. But it was more that he was drunk on endorphins and feel-good bodily chemicals.

"I tried to tell you to start with rules..." he said, sounding slightly dazed. In truth, he had tried to warn Alistair up front. And Alistair would be able to tell that Dev really did need rules nearly all the time.

When he'd first hit the Pillow Room, Gin was always having to come up and lay down new rules for him. Eventually, Gin had put Hal in charge of him and had finally managed to get him under enough control that he didn't have much leeway for trouble. And even then, Hal had planned for trouble anyway, knowing Dev as he had.

Honestly, there were times that Dev got into trouble to help control his cats, and times when he got into trouble just to get punished for the hell of it.

He finally hissed as the water hit his own claw and bite marks and the adrenaline gave him the ability to stand on his own, so he took the washcloth and soap and started washing up Alistair first. Good thing was that he didn't misbehave much and actually managed to get Alistair clean without driving them both nuts. He felt proud of himself for that one. Though when he started on himself, the marks burned under the soap to the point that he thought he was going to start begging for more almost right away. He really did enjoy pain that much...

Alistair was finally forced to help him finish cleaning up, "Okay, I think I need a new collar... I'm going to need one that keeps me from playing with that Mark... It's okay for you to play with it, but if I do it I'll just be getting into trouble again..." he added as the rag moved over his Mark and made him shiver as if he'd been hit by a live wire.

So aside from new rules for Alistairs powers and horns, he was going to need something to keep him behaved in public. A new collar, or a new set of travel-bracers. He usually used the latter when they were moving bases and kept him from unexpectedly shifting. Alistair already knew what his collar mean to him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:47 pm
Dameon Black

Wolfe Garm

Dancer and Wind were making Morrigan comfortable in the bed she shared with Gypsy while Gypsy was pacing. Morrigan was on partial bedrest for now. They all knew she was close to delivering and they were trying to convince her to do it in wolf form because it would be easier for everyone, especially Morrigan and Gypsy. But Morrigan was holding out because of Gypsy, though neither male could figure out why.

Egan had picked up on the tension today and had actually fled the house, leaving the other two to deal with it.

Dancer finally gave a heavy sigh and glared at Morrigan, "You need to shift. And you actually need to do it now," he told her firmly then looked at Gypsy and moved to step in front of her, "And you need to get on that bed next to her," he added with a glare for her.

Wind frowned over it then paid attention as Gypsy stopped in front of Dancer and his expression cleared, "Egan! Get Anna and Ash here now!" he told yelled into the hallway before moving to set the bed up for both of them. Both females were going into labor...

Alistair and Dev were still on the property for now, but mostly because Dev was worried aobut Morrigan giving birth and had offered to help with that. Plus, they still hadn't given Nashirr over to Pandora yet, something Dev had been promised to be part of.

They were entering the house when they heard Wind yelling to Egan and looked at each other, knowing exactly what that would mean. Dev simply gave Allistair a kiss to his cheek and ran up the stairs to the doorway of the bedroom and actually grinned, "Baby time!" he said excitedly, ignoring it when Gypsy glared at him over it.

Dancer simply pointed to Morrigan, "We need her to shift to wolf form and this one on the bed. You two help Morrigan," he stated simply, ignoring it when Gypsy actually growled at them all.

Her temper was not helped by the fact that Pandora had sealed off both their powers for the moment, making sure that both females stayed put and didn't kill anyone. But even Pandora had admitted that Gypsy was the most volatile Grimm she'd ever chosen and wasn't sure what to do with her most of the time. Truthfully, she got along better with Morrigan and spent alot of time with her, helping her with her wolf and holding her whenever she cried.

But with Gypsy going into labor along with Morrigan, they would definitely need Ash and Anna here now. Ash seemed to be the only one that could get Gypsy to do anything. Well, Ash and Egan together. Both Alphas were the only ones that could make her behave.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:02 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan watched Gypsy as she paced, clearly feeling a bit uneasy about the whole situation. She didn't like being on bedrest, even if she knew the reason why she had to be. She'd been a mess since Ohvan's death. No matter what Gypsy had said or done, she'd been unable to relieve the immense guild that Morrigan had felt for arriving too late to save Ohvan. And her wolf was basically inconsolable. No matter what anyone did, the wolf pined for the Mate it had lost and refused to listen to anyone. Gypsy had helped with the wolf in whatever way she could, but it still didn't listen to her most of the time.

Morrigan let out an irritated sigh when Dancer glared at her and stated that she needed to shift now. "I'm not begging my wolf to come out," she said. "It doesn't like to listen to me. It hasn't since we lost Ohvan. I've had to beg it to do anything since then, and I'm not doing it anymore. If it wants to hide away and make this whole thing harder for me, then so be it."

She could feel that she'd gotten the wolf's attention with her statements but chose to ignore it for now. She noticed the way Gypsy stopped as they both started to go into labor. She had just enough to register Dev running into the room before her wolf decided to finally come out. One moment, Morrigan was laying on the bed and trying to keep her breathing even, and the next showed her wolf taking over for the birth. The wolf was a stunning, snowy white with intelligent red eyes. The only spot on her body that didn't quite match was the dull, gray patch of fur on the back of her neck where Ohvan's Mark had been.

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:17 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Gypsy was just as obstinate as Morrigan was and in even more denial over her own pregnancy. Which meant that she barely acknowledged going into labor. Which meant that they needed Anna and Ash here to deal with her.

Dev simply moved over to pet on Morrigan's wolf as she started into labor, easily massaging her through the contractions. He knew Alistair wouldn't mind him helping her. Especially since he'd never have kids of his own. But he was frequently asked for to help females in labor at the Re base. For some reason, he could get them to relax and managed to help labor go smoothly and quickly. He didn't understand it, but it worked. And Alistair was enjoying the notoriety of his pet and mate...

Wind went over to help Morrigan while Dancer silently begged Egan to get Ash and Anna fast while he rounded on Gypsy, "Get up there on the bed Gypsy. You're going into labor. At the very least, you can be there for Morrigan while she has those pups," he told her firmly.

She simply growled at him as she watched Morrigan, making sure that she wasn't going through the same pain that Bethany did. She was ignoring her labor partly because she was in denial about being able to have children to begin with, partly because she'd lost Ohvan just as painfully as Morrigan had, and partly because she was terrified over Morrigan going through labor...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff