Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm
both twins did the name " agreeed " they both said at the same time sighingthere names in there blood after it was all signed noah hugged benjamin with a soft smile and kissed his cheek he heard a growl and saw it was one of the heirs he just stuck his tongue out at him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Wraps his right arm around Noah "listen well fellow wolves this vamp beside me is my lover understand and the pup is my son this treaty protects them as well" Snarls at the clans heirs making them back off "now go I'll see you all again in three months for training" stands up howling out strongly like a leader should as the wolves and heirs bowed to him

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Dean,Henry,and Philip Cleft 🎶 The Triplet Werewolves

User Image

Laughs smiling "that's our big brother showing those wimp wolves

smacks Dean upside the head sighing "moron this why I am the smart one" sighs

claps happily "Hehe we should show the vampires what a werewolf party looks like" smiles sweetly

Three gifted wolves who adore their brother

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:30 pm
noah licks his lips and wraps his arms around bens neck " ohh i love it when you get like this " he said lustfully

towa got near phillip his eyes wide with curiosity " party i like party me and nee-san once went two one it was fun though i think we made alot of guys dates get mad at them cause the guys really liked what we were wearing oh you want to see what it was " he said with a big grin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:50 pm
Benjamin looks down at Noah "Noah easy love" hears Philip idea nodding "brilliant idea little brother" looks at the clans "let's get everything ready and Noah go inside love with towa we all have to get in our traditional furs" kisses his head while he and two of the triplets go into the woods

Philip smiles patting towa's head "see you at the party little prince" goes into the woods

Wolfgang looks through the treaty smiling "he really takes after you father" sitting outside in his red fur pelts with his leader wolf hood on his head  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:03 pm
the twins both nod and run indide to shower and then get changed into what they were going to wear

vlad looked at wolfgang with a chuckle and walked up behind him wraping his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek " i dont know why you guys insit on wearing these thing " he muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:16 pm
Wolfgang looks at Vlad "These are what we wolves wear in our territory regions plus pelts are easier to dance in or remove" watches the clans build a bonfire stack

Benjamin walks out in his dark brown wolf fur pelt with his wolf's hood around his shoulders as his brothers follow him in their light brown pelts, their pelts heads around their waists  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:16 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

both twins came out in there outfits with small smiles on there faces swinging there hips slightly geting a few lustfull looks from some of the other wolves noah walks up to benjamin " how do i look ben " he said while towa walks over and waves at Phillip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 pm

User Image

Growls in desire howling "hot damn noah" kisses his head as Philip waves at towa while he helped his brothers lighted the bonfire

Wolfgang stands up walking towards the fire as the elders play lutes and simple horns

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

noah giggled and kissed benjamin " im glad you like it ben " he said

towa walked over to phllip " so now what you go the bonfire and the music " he said tillting his head

vlas walked over with wolfgang " i havent ben to one of the clans parties since your father was young "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:00 pm

User Image

smiles lightly "hey where is Raven?" feels tug on his head "found him" picks up Raven nuzzling him as his own wolf ears and tail came out

Philip smiles bowing "watch vampire prince" jumps into the air spinning then lands infront of the elders as he holds out a long piece of silver silk dancing for the clans

Wolfgang chuckles lightly "they're still the same Vlad just two new two added" sits with the elders

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image
noah chuckled at his son and lover pulling benjamin into a deep kiss " i love you " he says softly

towa looked as philip with a look of amazment " wow he is really good " he mutterd watching philip move

vlad sat next to wolfgang " yea yea you guys allways are to stuck on the old ways im glad i wwas able to talk some knowledge in to your father and you " he muttered "i hope the more fun part comes soon " talking about the drinking contest that usally happens after the dnaces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 pm

User Image

A light red hue dusts his cheeks as he smiled "and I love you noah" his ears bend back while his tail wags

Philip does a quick split as he moved his scarf into the moon signs first the crescent as the arctic wolves howl then the quarter moon made the desert wolves howl while he makes the full moon his own clan howled out strongly

Wolfgang rolls his eyes at Vlad "you just want to drink the forest clans apple whiskey down along with the Arctic's snow berry bourbon" look at his sons

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:48 pm
vlad jusr scoffed at him " and is that such a bad thing its the best drink you can find " he said a tinge of pink of his cheeks as he watched the dances  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:54 pm
Wolfgang laughs lightly looking at Vlad "ah huh right" watches Philip cat

Philip gets out of his spilt by doing a simple hand stand while he bended his legs towards his shoulder blades humming

Benjamin kisses Noah lightly as Raven giggled "Noah let's go sit down near the elders"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image
noah nodded with a smile and walked over and took a seat with benjamin with the elders
towa was watching phillip like a hawk " he is as flexible as me and nee-san " he mutterd

vlad just huffed and watched the dances silent

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games