Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
St. Ivalice: Full Moon Festival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:23 am
User Image
π’žπ“‡π“Žπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ά
𝘍𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

"Naomi is saying very wise things." Crysta declared. "We should talk to Prince Richard. But then Pips stormed off. "Sorry, Ingus. I have to go after him." Crysta followed Pips outside.
"Pips! Can we talk?", she asked hopefully.

"I'd love to dance with you." Idessa told Granis.

AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."
Wearing: Formal Outfit

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining Room]
Rodney danced with Anna. You're a beautiful dancer, Anna & you have a beautiful voice, my sunflower princess and soon, my sunflower mermaid. Rodney said this as he danced with his beloved & saw that Anna blushed toward Rodney.

Grant danced with Elsa You're a beautiful dancer, Elsa. It's a beautiful night outside. Are you looking forward to being a mermaid, my snowflake princess and soon, my snowflake mermaid? I am also looking forward to hearing your beautiful singing voice, my snow princess. Grant said this as he danced with his beloved & saw that Elsa blushed toward Grant.

Thank you, Elsa. Katie got up, and started taking pictures with her smartphone then use the Drawing Null Magic Spell print the images onto paper.
=Interval scene: Katie=
Katie uses Drawing magic to print pictures onto blank paper after she took pictures with her smartphone.

*Grant & Rodney Time Card: A Few Minutes Later...*
*Scene Change, Grant & Elsa: Castle St. Ivalice, Fields*
Afer dancing with Elsa in Castle St. Ivalice, Grant used the Gate Spell to travel with Elsa to the St. Ivalice Castle Fields to see the night sky. Rodney and Anna followed Grant and Elsa after Rodney & Anna danced together. The starry sky is really beautiful, my snowflake. I'm sure you and I will remember this beautiful night & our first date together. Grant held Elsa's hands then gave her a kiss on Elsa's lips. Elsa, I love you, my snowflake. Your Light Blonde hair and Ice Blue eyes are like a beautiful Winter Morning's sunrise. You're really kind, beautiful and elegant. Grant said this as he gave Elsa a kiss while looking at the night sky together. As they were looking at the night sky, Grant hoped to hear Elsa's beautiful singing voice which made him blush. The Ring of illumination that Elsa was wearing provided a romantic illumination of light. It was a magical evening for Princess Elsa of Arendelle and her Heart's Chosen One: Grant of Tipa. Grant had his red cape with him as well and used it as a blanket on Elsa & Grant's lap. Elsa, that was a really elegant dance that you and I had together, my snowflake.

Rodney and Anna were also looking at the night sky together. Anna, I really like looking at the night sky with you. I'm sure you and I will remember this romantic first date & beautiful evening together. Rodney held Anna's hands and gave her a kiss on her lips. Anna, I love you, my sunflower. Your Orange Brown hair and Teal Green Eyes are like a Beautiful Spring Morning's sunrise. You're really kind, beautiful and cheerful. Rodney said this as he gave Anna a kiss while looking at the starry sky together, Rodney also hoped to hear more of Anna's beautiful singing voice which made him blush. The Ring of illumination that Anna was wearing provided a romantic illumination of light. It was a magical evening for Princess Anna of Arendelle and her Handsome Sweetheart: Rodney of Tipa. Rodney had his yellow cape with him as well and used it as blanket on Anna & Rodney's lap. Anna, that was a beautiful dance we had together, my sunflower.

OOC: Sorry I'm late. I was out for the majority of the day.

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:12 am
User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."

User Image
Naomi
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Sage)
"All right, should I burn you or freeze you?"
Wearing: Red ballgown

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining room]
Idessa, I love you. Would you like to see the underwaters of Ivalice's lakes one day, my mermaid sweetheart? Granis then gave Idessa a kiss as he danced with her.

Crysta, okay. Would you like me to wait for you, my nature fairy? Ingus said this as to Crysta before she went to talk to Pips.

[Castle St. Ivalice, garden]
If you like, I can be your friend, Clarion. Naomi sat down next to Clarion.

Slick Romance

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:30 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Slick Romance

User Image
User Image

Athena smiled as she left the table to follow Richard;

Jacque was rather amazed to hear that,'Really? Do you like it", he smiled at her he was glad to know she liked sweets he would have to tell the cook at home to make her more;

Pip's stormed he was on his way somewhere wishing he had his fairy wings back when he heard chyrsta turning he crossed his arms and glared at him,"Why ya following me? Whats there to talk about huh?", he clearly wasn't going to be one to compromise with her easily seeing as the situation was more personal than it should be.. but this was the first time she straight out said she was dating someone so he didnt like it;

Clarion was about to sneak after pips when Naomi stopped her stopping in surprise the young girl turned to see the woman discuss the night sky,"Oh yea.. beautiful", she watched as a girl with short black hair in a red dress run after him; Clarion smiled at Naomi,"Do you like to come outside often? I love to fly at night in pixie hollow.. mother would let me leave to venture across never land sometimes.. but not often", she told her;

Allison found herself getting lost at looking at jacque in a daydream like manner, the poor girl was stuck in a love triangle with her loving him and he loving lydia; She felt maybe pershaps her dream of a handsome prince such as he would sweep her off her feet and make her a royal princess but that dream was getting crushed by a mermaid, frowning she snapped out of it and turned her attention to Athena and Richard as they would take off to dance;
Options:
Attach Signature  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:59 pm
User Image
Ingus

Granis

User Image
Naomi

[Castle St. Ivalice, Dining room]

I see. Sometimes I wonder about my friends when they're out adventuering. I also like reading in my spare time. What books do you like to read, Clarion? I'm so happy that young people get to dance with someone they like. Naomi said to her new friend as they looked at the night sky

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:04 pm
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Princess Lydia
"As long as the sun is shining, a journey should be a pleasant one."

Legolas
Silverspring Prince (Knight)
"You should learn that courage is not recklessness."

[Castle St. Ivalice, Ballroom]
Athena, you're really beautiful. Would you like to see the Castle Fields with me? Richard said this as he danced with his mermaid princess sweetheart.

This is a beautiful night, Jaquce. So, Allison, what's your dream? Do you have any dreams, Jaquce? Lydia asked Jaquce & Allison.

Character Skip: Legolas
Legolas ate his dinner and desert then saw a young woman with black hair and brown eyes. He can tell that she was looking for someone to dance with. Excuse me. I don't believe we met. Prince Legolas of Silverspring & my class is Knight. What is your name? Legolas offered his hand to the young woman, asking her for a dance.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:39 am
User Image
Elsa
Crown Princess of Arendelle

User Image
Anna
Princess of Arendelle

"I love to dance with you. I love doing anything with you." Elsa told Grant.

She breathed deep of the night air after being taken outside. "It's perfect", she whispered. "Tonight has been wonderful and I love you very much." Softly, she began to sing an old Arendelle song about snow and stars.

"You dance well too," Anna said happily. She blushed just a little.

She was surprised and pleased to be magically transported outside. "I shall always remember this. I love you very much too. I want to be with you always. I am just so happy!" She kissed him gently.
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:45 am
User Image
π’žπ“‡π“Žπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ά
𝘍𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

User Image
Idessa
Mermaid

"Please, yes, wait for me." Crysta said to Ingus.

"I know you are shocked and I never thought I could love a human, but I do, and I'm not giving him up. But I want us to be friends always. Please, listen to me.", she told Pips.

"I'd love that! I've always wondered what it's like in a lake." Idessa said eagerly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion

The Sphinxy

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

After a lovely dance with Ai. Ai, my mermaid princess, ready to head back to Tipa? I would love to hear your singing. Jeremy said this to Ai.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:08 pm
User Image
Ingus

Granis

User Image
Naomi

[Castle St. Ivalice, Ballroom to Fields]
After Granis danced with Idessa, Granis used the Gate Spell to travel to the castle fields with Idessa to see the night sky and he sat down next to Idessa. The Starry sky is really beautiful, Idessa. Is this your first time seeing the night sky from the human world? Granis spoke to Idessa as he looked at the sky with her. The ring of Illumination that Idessa was wearing provided a night light radius. It was an enchanting evening. That was a lovely dance together. Maybe after a few minutes we can see my sister and head back to Padarak after we look at the night sky? Granis held Idessa's hand.

Quote:

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:37 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
And I don't see you anymore
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You the flower couldn't sting
You can hide in my shade
Or maybe I...could I be safe in yours?

Company: Jeremy and others

Ai gave a nod to Jeremy. "I don't mind heading back to Tipa. I'll sing for you once we get back. Or I could sing along the way for you." she smiled, ready to leave.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:50 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Slick Romance

User Image
User Image

Athena felt like a bird gliding across the floor so smoothily and richard was so good at dancing hoping her mother's magic could see her happiness gleaming from ear to ear;

Jacque who was so mesmerized by his date proceeded to say in an enchanted voice,"OH you me and a couple of kids in a house built for 4 or six", he said rather in a sing song manner upon hearing about Allison he gave Lydia a puzzled expression,"The maid? Im not sure what her dreams are..", he said as he danced with her;

Pip's took in a deep breathe he knew he couldn't stay mad at crysta but the thought of her going with someone else hurt him inside and he wasn't sure why,"Yea were friends.. I just need some time kay", he said walking away before he got emotional,"Where is that red head.. I'm tired of being a human..", he grumbled under his breathe as he sough out Naomi;

Clarion smiled at her,"reading sounds rather lovely..", she glanced up as the handsome ginger came towards them,"I think someone is looking for you", she said seeing as he and her were talking earlier before she was even in the picture;

Allison looked rather shocked to see someone coming up to ask her to dance and she nodded rather confused and took of with the handsome prince,"I'm Allison Macey. I work for Castle Lynari as a maid", she told him as they began to dance;
Options:
Attach Signature  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:59 pm
User Image
Ingus

User Image
Naomi

Naomi saw Pips a bit emotional. We'll talk later, Clarion. You can head back to the ballroom, I hope you find someone to dance with. Naomi said this as as she saw Clarion return to the ballroom, then Naomi went to Pips. Pips, why a long face? I didn't get to dance with anyone this evening. Naomi was a bit hurt since some of the male guests ignored her as she hoped to find someone to dance with her Pips, I think you're a nice person, Fairy and human. My name is Naomi. Naomi chimed, hoping to cheer Pips up then reintroduced herself after Pips called her a redhead.

I remember one time when I was once a Red Mage, I did well on my jobs which I was proud of, but I was a bit nervous before I changed my class to Sage. Naomi explained to Pips one time she felt emotionally nervous, but it was some time ago.

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:05 pm
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Princess Lydia
"As long as the sun is shining, a journey should be a pleasant one."

Legolas
Silverspring Prince (Knight)
"You should learn that courage is not recklessness."

Athena, I love dancing with you & I love you. Would you like to see the night sky with me? Richard said this to his beloved mermaid. His devotion hoped that Athena's mother's magic can see the happiness, then gave Athena a kiss on her lips. He truly & really loved Princess Athena so much. It was Richard & Athena's first kiss together

This is a beautiful night, Jaquce. So, Allison, what's your dream? Do you have any dreams, Jaquce? Lydia asked Jaquce & Allison.

You're a really nice dancer, Lady Allison. Would you like to come see Silverspring with me tomorrow? I can open a Gate Null Spell to take you there. Legolas said kindly.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:10 am
User Image
Yang
Mermaid Adventurer (Atlantic Ocean)
"Did someone call me a brute? Sounds like jealousy!"

[Castle St. Ivalice,Dining Room]
"Say, Llane, do you have any relatives? Or are you a single child in your family? "
Yang scooted a little closer to him, patting some food off his cheek with a cloth napkin.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games